InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ .:: Full Moon ::. ❯ Chapter 2: Lord Sesshomaru and Master Inu-Yasha ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N:
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha and company, They be long to Rumiko Takahashi.
XD Three chapters in one day.....so tired--didn't sleep at all :) .
In this chapter you'll read about Inu-Yasha's and Sesshomaru's P.O.V.s and normal P.O.V read when Inu-Yasha tell's his story he's really gonna sound out of character, but don't worry :) I'm going to change that in a bit, Sesshomaru might be out of character too maybe for a bit........o.o and find out what happens after that thanks! Anywho READ and REVIEW please!

'....' = thinking

"....." = talking


.:: Full Moon ::.

Chapter One: Lord Sesshomaru and Master Inu-Yasha

Inu-Yasha's P.O.V.

Half-breed. That's what I am and will always be. Born from a demon and a human. Never excepted by human or demon. I've never found a place to fit in and that'll never happen. I've never seen father before, he died after I was born. How? After the battle with Ryukotsusei he was injured, or so Myoga told me, yet none-the-less still had the will to fight. Mother was in labor with me; Takemaru, a soldier who loved my mother dearly, came in and killed her after a few words. 'My old man' as I mostly call him had a few words with my brother Sesshomaru--HALF brother to be exact--before heading to the palace in his true form, a dog demon of couse--a giant one to be percise. Calling out mother's name," Izayoi." after he got to the guarded palace. For a split second he fought Takemaru who was foolish enough who, in doing so, lost his left arm. Father used Tenseiga reviving my mother the palace ablaze with fire. Father told mother to run after naming me in the process. He brought out Sou'unga Sounga facing Takemaru and mother did as told. He used, or so I think, the Gokuryuuha Dragon Twister as their swords clashed and the place crumbled to the ground with them inside it.....

End P.O.V.

"Master Inu-Yasha!"Myoga called landing on his shoulder breaking him out of his thoughts."Where have you been?! I've been looking all over for you!"

"None of your buisness flea."Inu-Yasha growled walking forward.

"You were to tend a meeting with the other Lords and Ladies with your brother!"Myoga said jumping up and down with each word.

"HALF brother."Inu-Yasha growled."I don't have to tend that stupid meeting anyway. Why would they want a half-breed like me to attend?"

"Because you are Lord Inu No Tashio's son!"He yelled.

"It's not like they care."Inu-Yasha said through gritted teeth."Once I'm out of the room or out of ear-shot they're going to talk behind my back as well as insult me besides I'm after all a HALF-BREED."He snorted.

'As if I care.'He added to himself.

"W-well....er...uh.."Myoga sweatdropped searching for words to comeback.

"See?"

---------------------------------------- --

Sesshomaru's P.O.V.

Humans....They are worthless creatures, weak and varnerable--some are even easy to manipulate. As for half breeds too. Father became weak all because of a weak mortal woman. He was the one I was to defeat.I thought to myself. Tetsusaiga should have been handed to me a sword that could kill a hundred demons in one swing but father passed it down to Inu-Yasha while I carry the Tenseiga. A sword that does not kill, but it's a sword of healing. I, Sesshomaru, don't need a weak weapon like this. Tokijin is another sword I carry. An oni's fang to be exact. InuYasha my half-breed brother, a foolish one half-breed or not. Father fell for a mortal woman and InuYasha was born....

'Do you have something to protect?'I heard my father's words repeat in my mind. Something to protect? I do not need such things. Ridiculous.

Father had welied three swords: Tetsusaiga, Tenseiga, and Sou'unga. Each held a specific power.
Tetsusaiga can kill a hundred demons in one swing.
Tenseiga can save a hundred lives in one swing.
And the Sou'unga can open a gateway to the nether-world and summon a hundred dead souls.

I heard Jaken ramble pulling on Ah-un's reins but ignored it. I was patrolling my lands as I usually do and InuYasha was off somewhere but I didn't care. To even think my father fell for a human of all creatures, I wouldn't make the same mistake as father.

End of P.O.V.

"Hurry up you stupid dragon!"Jaken yelled pulling on Ah-Un reins who refused to budge.

"Wait mi'lord!"Jaken called out.

Sesshomaru kept walking forward ignoring Jaken's call.

Ah-Un layed down stubbornly refusing to move making Jaken annoyed as ever.

------------------------------------------

~Sunset~

"Master Inu-Yasha."Myoga muttered.

"What?"InuYasha asked annoyed.

Myoga was silent for a long time.

"Master Inu-Yasha!"Myoga said.

"Flea........."Inu-Yasha threatened getting ticked off.

"Nevermind."Myoga muttered thinking of something.

Inu-Yasha stopped and flicked him off his shoulder sending Myoga flying somewhere, muttered and once again started walking.

------------------------------------------

Sessh omaru was near a human village patrolling his lands when his nose caught the scent of blood and ashes but as always he ignored it.

'Foolish humans.'He thought and started walking away--human affiars ment nothing to him.

He suddenly stopped when his nose caught a scent of Sakura blossoms after the rain mixed with honey a/n: sounds okay......nvm on with the story the next thing he sniffed out was the saltyness of tears. He shook his head. No it was nothing. He thought and continued walking forward.


:: A/N- You know it's ending right here... -.- sorry folks if you wanted to read more. So what'ca think? Please review! Next chapter coming up tomorrow or the next day after that kays? They shall meet next chapter or chapter five okay?--still deciding :) I know what you're thinking: Make it more intresting and exciting and LONGER! I'm trying my hardest here -_-' there MAY be lemons I know I got SOME hentai fans in future chapters though I'm having second thoughts about it........I'll try my best to okays? Shall update soon! Until next time ppls, Ja ne! ::

~Kauya~