InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Inuyasha The Movie 5" ❯ Chapter 1 – Inuyasha’s Feelings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The young silver haired hanyou was resting and awaiting the arrival of the future girl and reincarnation of his deceased love. Relaxing when he heard a familiar little thud, which alerted him of the girls' presence. Even from a far distance away Inuyasha could smell the sweet smell that he had grown to love. The sweet smell that he described as: serenity, peace and harmony but most of all home. He loved being around her just to smell her amazing, intoxicating scent. If the smell were disturbed in any way he would know. Tinged with the salty wetness of her tears he would know, tainted with her unique blood he would know.
He jumped down from the tree and ran through a cold, thick fog to greet the girl. His emotions ran deep for her. Although if he were ever to admit these feelings or mention how much her scent meant to him, he would have to face the horrible reality of thinking she didn't feel the same, that she could leave him forever and never again find home in her scent.
He finally found him way through the fog and caught up with the girl. His mind was going insane. Do I tell her how I feel? Don't say anything stupid! Would she understand? Don't say anything stupid! Would she leave me forever? DON'T SAY ANYTHING STUPID!
“What the hell took so long?” Inuyasha mentally smacked himself from his statement.
“Not quite the welcome I was hoping for.”
Inuyasha's ears dropped and he greeted her with a helping hand out of the well. As Kagome was crawling out Inuyasaha noticed a bandage wrapped around her ankle.
“I know what you are going to say Inuyasha and I'm fine.”
“Are you sure?”
“Positive, I just sprained it one morning when I was running down the shrine steps, it almost all healed.”
Inuyasha agreed with her and Kagome was somewhat surprised to notice Inuyasha's concern. But she knew that it was for the best. Inuyasha then attempted to carry her to the village but Kagome refused.
“I'm fine, really!” she assured him
“But”
“I'm fine!”
Inuyasha really wanted to help, “Shut-up wench and let me help you!” he argued
Kagome was growing frustrated and yet again the two started arguing. Their spat commenced for about five minutes when they were disturbed by a watching pair; Sango and Miroku. Inuyasha stopped and turned his back trying to regain his pride. Kagome grew even more flustered behind him finally catching the hanyous attention.
“Inuyasha!”
He dreaded the word and braced himself.
“…SIT BOY!”
Falling face first into the ground he greeted it with agony and regret, also moaning with pain and displeasure.
“KA…GO…ME!” Inuyasha jumped up to assault the girl but was unexpectedly greeted with the same thing over, and over, and over again.
“SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT BOY!”
He was growing tired of this and so were the bystanders also the acing pain in his back. Kagome turned around and started stomping towards the village followed by the rest of the group. Inuyasha grew sad, he wanted to share his feeling with Kagome but he couldn't, he tried to prevent these silly arguments from happening, but couldn't. Most of all he wanted Kagome as a mate but those same questions still haunted him. So he just followed slowly behind staring into the clouds trying to organize his thoughts and find some answers, if there were any.