InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Inuyasha The Movie 5" ❯ Chapter 2 – The Locket and the Fang ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha longed for the touch of her lips against his; he imagined what is might be like. What would become of their relationship? What would it bring? Thinking about all this, he didn't realize that it had brought him to the village so soon.
“Inuyasha!” a voice called.
Inuyasha looked down and saw Kagome running towards him.
“Inuyasha, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to start a fight”
“It's fine, lets just get the others and go.”
Kagome stopped him, “Wait, I have something for you.”
“Yeah, what is it?”
Kagome pulled out a little silver locket and wrapped it around his neck “It's a
Locket, promise me u will always keep it on you. Okay?”
“What for?”
“Just because, it's special to me and so are you.”
Inuyasha built up with happiness inside but didn't let any of it show, “I have something for you too”
“Really?”
Inuyasha removed a tooth from his pocket and put it on a string, wrapping it around Kagomes neck.
“There, now there is a piece of me that will always be with you.”
“Thank you Inuyasha, I love it”
The Inu-group was walking down the path and everyone was silent. Inuyasha was slightly ahead of everyone else thinking if Kagome. Kagome was a little ways behind Inuyasha thinking of him. Both were so much in love with each other, but neither was brave enough to confess. They couldn't help but wonder what the other was thinking about.
Just then Kagome sensed two shards, she stopped and looked around, she couldn't see anything. Inuyasha was unaware of this because he was to caught up in his thoughts and day dreaming. Until finally the lack of movement and Shippo tugging on his leg caught his attention.
“Something wrong Kagome?”
“I sense some shards.”
“What direction? Where?”
He grabbed Kagome and flung her onto his back. Kilala transformed and Sango, Miroku and Shippo were following close beside on her back. Miroku sensed a very weak ominous ore. Kagome sensed the shard getting closer and Inuyasha's dog senses were tingling. Something was defiantly there but now it was moving away, then it stopped for a quick second, and then started coming very quickly towards the group. They all got their weapons ready. A twister appeared and none other than the wolf demon Koga was there to confess his love to Kagome yet again.
“Hey Kagome, has mutt face been taking care of you for me?”
Koga glanced down to see Kagome's hurt ankle.
“What the hell did you do to hurt MY Kagome!”
“ Why are you yelling at me? She did that herself!”
Inuyasha was ready to fight, but Koga left him to argue with himself and went to comfort Kagome.
“Kagome you must be more careful”
The affectionate Koga flattered Kagome. Inuyasha finally noticed and was insulted by the low wolf.
“GET AWAY FROM HER!” he smacked Koga on the head and the two went at it once again fighting over Kagome.
Not that Kagome didn't like the boys fighting for her attention, but it was getting rather predictable, so she left with the others.
“You're not worth my time mutt face, but one of these days I will kill toy and take my women as my prize!”
“O yeah just go ahead and try it!”
With that said Koga was gone and Inuyasha was very proud of himself. He realized Kagome had walked away and he soon caught up with them. When he did he noticed Miroku had a very puzzeled look on his face.
“Thinking about women again monk!”
“No! But I sensed a weak ore and Koga couldn't have been it. There must be something still around.”
The group thought nothing of it and continued. Little did they know that something was watching them.