InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Inuyasha The Movie 5" ❯ Chapter 3 – Kagome is Kidnapped! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A week had passed and Kagome left to her time several times from stupid arguments with Inuyasha. But still nobody noticed the spying companion, every once and a while it would leave but come back and observe the Inu-group.
One quiet night after Kagome returned to the feudal era everyone was sleeping soundly. Inuyasha was keeping guard by the door but sleep soon overcame him. The curious little watched lurked out of the shadows. She sneaked inside mumbling a prayer so nobody was to awaken during her little Kidnapping operation. The mysterious person stoal Kagome from the hut and floated away from the village.
The sun was rising and Inuyasha was the first to wake up. He stretched and called out his companion's names out in his mind.
“Miroku, Sango, Shippo. Hmmm, doesn't Shippo always sleep with Kagome?” He thought. “ All of Kagome's things are still here, she couldn't have gone home I would have woken up if she left, besides she just got here.”
Inuyasha went outside and sniffed the air. That strange odor was gone. It was from that creepy character. Miroku woke and saw Inuyasha outside looking confused.
“Something wrong Inuyasha?”
“Kagome isn't around, I can't think of where she might have gone off too.”
“Maybe this has something to do with it?” Miroju handed Inuyasha a small piece of paper. “I woke up to it on Kagome's sleeping bag.”
“Hmm, I didn't notice it.”
Inuyasha read what was written on it.
Inuyasha,
I have kidnapped Kagome and taken her to my castle. If you ever wish to see her again her and I will be awaiting your arrival.
P. S: the longer you take the more she will suffer.
“THAT BASSTARD!”
“What's wrong? What did it say?”
“Someone has kidnapped Kagome!”
Inuyasha threw the note to the ground and ran inside to wake everyone up. He immediately wanted to get going.
“Dam it, why can't I protect her?”