InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Inuyasha The Movie 5" ❯ Chapter 4 – Huebeshi’s Controll ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was midday and Inuyasha had been searching for almost a day now, he was starting to lose hope.
“Where the hell is that dam castle” Inuyasha sighed.
Miroku was just about to say something when Inuyasha smelt something very familiar.
“It's him!”
“What's that Inuyasha?”
“The smell, that weird odor is back. From that creepy thing that was watching us…I knew we should have killed when we first noticed.”
“Lets not worry about that at the moment. If the smell is back that means that the castle is near.”
“And so is Kagome”
They all set out. Miroku and Sango were fallowing close behind Inuyasha. He would stop and sniff once and a while then swerved in that direction. The others found it hard to keep up.
“I'll find you Kagome. Don't give up on me!”
“Inuyasha is so determined,” said Sango
(With Kagome)
Kagome woke up thinking she was still in the hut.
“It's so dark…Inuyasha?”
Kagome motioned to get up but to her surprise she couldn't. She noticed that she was chained to a wall is a cold and drafty cell. It was glowing with a special barrier so that she couldn't use her powers to break through.
“What's going on?”
A voice from the shadows answered her, “You are my bait”
“Who are you? And what do you mean…bait?”
“I am Huebeshi, princess of the barracks.”
(Note: for those of you who don't know what barracks are, they are old run down building that soldiers would stay in during war. These particular barracks that Huebeshi is the princess of, have many demons and dead soldiers in it that she has brought back to life and controls.)
“Princess of the barracks?” Kagome shook off her confusion. “You're going to regret that you kidnapped me, Inuyasha will come and save me!”
“That's the plan,” Hubeshi laughed evilly.
(With Inuyasha)
“The sent is getting stronger.”
Inuyasha walked a little ways and leaped into the air passing through a barrier that Sango and Miroku were not aloud to pass through. He could now smell Kagome's sent very strongly, mixed with her blood and tears.
“She's hurt…”
Inuyasha was even more determined now that her could smell her sent and mad at himself for not protecting her and mad that someone was hurting her.
(With Sango and Miroku)
“Why can't we pass through the barrier?” asked Sango
“This must be a trap, be careful Inuyasha.”
(With Kagome)
Kagome was so worried, what did this woman mean about “that's the plan?” She never heard of the princess of the barracks before. What was she planning to do with er and Inuyasha.
“The time has come, he has almost arrived”
“WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO GO WITH INUYASHA!”
“You'll see.” Hubeshi said a prayer and Kagome's voice disappeared. “You shall not interfere.”
Inuyasha broke through the giant doors, Tetsaiga gripped in his hands. Hubeshi put Kagome into the shadows and turned to face the hanyou.
“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH KAGOME?”
“She is fine, but she is not apart of this right now.'
“Of course she is, and she is hurt, I have come to save her, so where is she?”
“ I knew you would come.”
“What is that supposed to mean?”
Huibeshi revealed Kagome and Inuyasha noticed looking at her with despair.
“What the hell are you doing to her?” Kagome disappeared “BRING HER BACK!”
“Not until you agree to something.”
Inuyasha was hesitant, “…What do you want from me?”
“If you want to let her live you have to become my servant and if you disagree I will kill her and take her powers.”
Inuyasha was shocked; he didn't know what to do. In one hand he had the girl he loved and in the other he had his freedom.
Huebeshi showed Inuyasha Kagome once more. Going through Inuyasha's head he wondered what Kagome was trying to say, although she couldn't speak. Kagome sounded like she was screaming. He took it as though she was in pain.
“Huebeshi…” He looked at Kagome with saddened eyes.
Kagome said to herself, “No! Inuyasha.”
“Huebeshi…”
“Yes Inuyasha?”
Holding back is emotions; Inuyasha let it slip out “…I'll do it.”
“Excellent.” Hubeshi sent Kagome into the darkness again, and Kagome began to cry. She could see Inuyasha but he didn't say anything. Inuyasha could now hear her cry but he couldn't find her in the darkness.
“You won't hurt her anymore right?”
Huebeshi just smiled and without giving him an answer she started to pray. Inuyasha glanced to where he heard the tears just as he was falling into a deep trance.