InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Inuyasha The Movie 5" ❯ Chapter 5 – Forced to kill Kagome! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome was holding Inuyasha's fang and was wishing hard on it. She had a dream that they had mated and had a family with two pups. That Inuyasha loved her with all his heart and that Kikyo was finally put to rest. They where all living in the feudal era and they used the shikon jewel to keep the well open and Miroku's wind tunnel would not consume him. She also dreamed that they would be together forever and nothing would come between them. That's how Kagome wanted everything to turn out. Then she woke up and again found herself trapped, totally opposite of what she wanted a tear fell down her cheek onto the fang.
“Inuyasha, come”
The door to his cell unlocked and his hands and feet where released from their chains. He walked limply to Huebeshi.
“Yes…”
“I want you to kill the people in this village.”
“…”
“Don't forget, I have Kagome's life in my hands.”
Inuyasha had no choice. The trance pulled him out of his sad state and pulled him into control. He had no control over his body, although his mind was free and refusing every wish Huebeshi asked of him. He leaped out of the castle and went to destroy the village. His slaughter techniques were different from anyone else's they had a certain swiftness to them like non other. The slaughter was quick and easy in demon form but being half demon his human side was resisting, jumping and slashing, the blood that stained his claws. He couldn't help thinking about Kagome and if Huebeshi was going to make him kill her. He wondered how he could save them both. He finished his task and returned to the castle. Walking in on Kagome's evening meal of scraps, she just picked at it.
“Just like a dog.” He thought.
Hubeshi had one last request of the hanyou.
“Inuyasha, before the day is over and you turn into a human.”
“How did you know I turn human on the night of the new moon?”
“Because I was watching you remember, anyway I have one more request of you.”
“Yes”
“For now on I want you to call me master and.” She brought her scepter of control over to her and told Inuyasha to stare into it. “Kill these two.”
The scepter glowed with a dark mysterious light revealing Sango and Miroku.
“Kill them,” she grabbed Kagome by the neck and held her high in the air, “or she will die.”
“Put her down, please!”
Huebeshi raised an eyebrow waiting for one more thing.
“…Please master…I'll do whatever you want.” He dropped his head.
“Good boy.”
She threw Kagome to the ground crying. Inuyasha held back tears and walked away wondering how he got himself into this mess, because he loved her. The trance over came him and he was fighting harder than ever to not let it take control of him. But unfortunately his will was not strong enough and he was sent to kill the friends he was once allowed to have.
He couldn't really remember much of the battle except for the last things said (the battle)
Sango hit him hard with her haricots trying to knock some sense into him. He rose in pain to see them both standing in front of him with sadness and confusion in their eyes.
“Inuyasha…why?” asked Sango
Inuyasha just continued looking at the ground, eyes glazed with control and sadness. Thinking of his memories he broke out of Huebeshi's control for just an instant and fell to the ground intense with pain.
“GET AWAY…I'M HOLDING BACK HER CURSE…GO…NOW!”
Miroku and Sango made their escape.
Huebeshi was very disappointed with her servant, wanting to punished Inuyasha she cut Kagome and her painful scream was intensely piercing through his mind continuously.
“STOP, please…stop. Get out of my head!” Inuyasha screamed.
He fled only to find himself at Huebeshi's feet.
“You disobeyed me.” For that you will be punished.
Inuyasha kept his yes glued to the floor
“LOOK AT ME!” she ordered.
He raised his eyes seeing her point to Kagome who was standing in a corner watching the entire thing.
“Inuyasha…please…set yourself free just leave me.” Kagome said fighting through her tears.
“Kagome…” Inuyasha stood up staring at Kagome trying to get to her but Huebeshi grabbed him and stopped him. He growled at her then stared back at Kagome. “Where would I be without you Kagome, I need you, you like me for who I am and make me more of who I want to be.”
He was cut off just before he was going to say I love you. He looked back at Huebeshi gripping to his shoulder who very angry with him. “…Kill her!” Inuyasha thought became reality; he was trying as hard as he could to fight the trance.
“I WON'T KILL HER!”
He fainted and fell onto the cold hard ground.