InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Inuyasha The Movie 5" ❯ Chapter 6 - Suffering ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha awoke and found himself in his cell, surprisingly not chained up. He realized why, he was human.
“Oh Kagome how am I going to get us out of this?”
Inuyasha was thinking of something to free himself, so he could get Kagome and escape this hellhole. Being human Inuyasha was sadder than ever. The flashbacks of the several villages he attacked were racing through his mind: the screaming woman and children and the blood that stained his claws. The constant voice in his head telling him to kill more, destroy the village or…or she will kill Kagome. The trance was strong and Inuyasha couldn't shake it.
It was during his dreams and flashbacks that Inuyasha envisioned Kagome, safe, not injured, sleeping soundly by his side, eventually joining together in a union unable for anyone to break or tear apart. It was this that kept his hope alive, that he would find a way to get out of here and admit these feelings and his love to her. His human scenes were weak and couldn't find her sent. He opened his violet tear filled eyes and mumbled
“I can't find home.”
Huebeshi approached his cage and Inuyasha wiped his eyes not to show Huebeshi yet another weakness. He kept his face down and stared at his hands.
“Now what?”
“Don't use that tone with me, and what did I tell you before?”
“What is it that you want of me master?”
Huebeshi smiled and unlocked his chains and opened his cell that had a special barrier just so Inuyasha (when demon) couldn't use his powers to escape.
“Come.”
Inuyasha rose and followed Huebeshi to her dining hall.
“Please sit down Inuyasha, I have a surprise for you.'
“Yeah, what is it?” then added with a sigh, “Master.”
Again Hiebeshi smiled and clapped her hands. Two of her dead servants dragged a limp Kagome to the table. She had enough strength to lift her head, eyes filling with sadness. Inuyasha looked over to her seeing her dirty, scratched and hurt.
“I thought you said you wouldn't hurt her!”
“She did that of her own doing.”
“What do you mean by that?”
Huebeshi was getting annoyed, “I mean she hurt herself from struggling so much. She really is in love with you boy, and if you haven't realized that by now. You're going to make a better slave than I thought you would.”
(Note: What I mean by this is that he doesn't have her knowingly love to help him fight the trance. There for it is easier for her to control him.)
The room went silent. Soon a meal was placed down in front of everyone. Huebeshi had a real meal while Inuysha and Kagome just got scraps from preparing Huebeshi's meal. Inuyasha had to sit next to Huebeshi and Kagome was picking at her food on the opposite end of the table. When everyone was finished Kagome was taken away back to her original cell. Inuyasha was silent still picking at his food and trying as best her could to hold back from letting his emotions burst out of him. His mind was trying as best it could to again organize his thoughts.
What did Huebeshi mean by; She really is in love with you and your going to make a better slave than I thought you would.”
“Inuyasha come with me.”
Huebeshi walked down a poorly lit corridor. Inuyasha was curious so he followed (than again like he had a choice.) He was lead to a huge drafty, cold room with a fire and some cushions to sit on.
“Please have a seat Inuyasha.” He sat. “I have a little game I would like us to play.”
“What's you're idea of a game?”
“You'll see.”
Inuyasha raised an eyebrow and was wondering what Huebeshi was scheming.
“Now lets see what is behind door number one.” Huebeshi clapped her hands twice and Kagome was revealed.
“Don't tell me.”
“Well if u guessed I would kill her if you do this thing I ask of you, you're correct.”
“What are you going to do?”
“Inuyasha, whatever it is, DON”T DO IT!” Kagome screamed.
“What do you want me to do…?”
The moonless night was over and a slit of sunlight peeked through the dark and smoggy room. Inuyasha smirked.
“HA! Now I'm half demon. DIE HUEBESHI!” he lunged to attack her.
“Not so fast.”
A surge of energy from Huebeshi's scepter sent Inuyasha flying and hitting the ground hard. Trying to refuse the pain, he regained his last ounce of strength. His moment to kill Huebeshi was short lived, as he was thrusted into his chains and just out of reach of Kagome. Kagome was crying that she had to witness the demise of her one true love that was suffering to keep her alive.
“…Please…just let her go, I'm the one you really want, don't let her suffer for my actions.”
“This is just what Huebeshi wants him to admit.” Kagome thought to herself.
“HA! Well she is going to suffer anyways, and it's all you're fault you didn't protect her.”
Inuyasha was filled with grief and actually let a tear fall down his cheek.
“Inuyasha…you're crying…oh my god…he loves me.”
“Growing soft Inuyasha?”
“…”
“Now more to the reason we are here, Inuyasha if you don't do this rest assured I will kill her and take her powers and you will become my slave forever.”
“What is it?”
“…Kiss me.”
Inuyasha looked up at her and had a shocked look on his face. Huebeshi was smiling. He glanced to Kagome who was also shocked but had a very sympathetic look on her face because she realized he loved her, although she was crying from joy and pain.
“Inuyasha…you don't have to do it.” Then in her mind she said “I love you.” But she couldn't speak it.
Inuyasha was clueless of what to do. Either way Huebeshi would get what she wanted, he couldn't avoid it.
“…I…I”