InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Inuyasha The Movie 5" ❯ Chapter 7 – Inuyasha’s Decision ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“I have no choice do I?”
“Well you could let her die.”
“THAT'S NOT AN OPTION!”
Inuyasha walked toward Huebeshi. He was mumbling a few last words to himself.
“This is for you Kagome. I'm totally going to regret this, because I wanted my first real kiss to be with you.”
He was walking slower as he approached closer. He was sending a death threat through his eyes straight at Huebeshi. She had seen the anger and the pain in his eyes that she had caused; she was pleased with herself. She closed her eyes awaiting the hanyous kiss unveiling her plan through her thoughts.
Once this kiss has been exchanged Inuyasha's soul will be mine forever and all mine to control.”
(With Sango and Miroku)
Sango and Miroku were waiting patently in the village. Hopeing Inuyasha and Kagome would come back safe and soon.
“Can we go anything to help Miroku?”
“This is obviously a battle Inuyasha is going to have to do alone. I'm afraid we can't get through the barrier.”
“We can't just sit around while Inuyasha is being controlled, he's killing innocent people.”
“I know Sango but there is nothing we can do but wait it out.”
“I just hope Inuyasha breaks out of control and returns with Kagome soon.”
“Me too Sango, me too.”
The couple was growing restless and decided to go to sleep and try to calm their worries.
(Kagome's thoughts.)
“I'm telling him to leave, why isn't he listening to me? He is being tortured for me…why? There has to be someway to get through to him?”
She felt more tears roll down her cheek
“Why would he kiss her, that's not like Inuyasha at all? Oh yeah… I forgot he has to, he has no choice.”
Kagome continued to stare on and remembered Inuyasha's fang and how he said that a part of him would always be with her.
“He won't do it…he can't…I love him…I want Inuyasha.”
(With Inuyasha)
With every step Inuyasha took he started to tremble more. He would step and stumble back.
“I have to do this, to keep Kagome alive.” He told himself.
Just then he noticed the locket, and remembered what Kagome said.
“…Because it's special to me and so are you.”
This gave him every more reason to save Kagome. The only way to do so was to go through with the kiss, no matter how mush he refused.
“This is for Kagome.”
Kagome could hear Inuyasha through the locket; this puzzled her.
“Wha … what's going on?”
“Kagome?”
“I can hear Inuyasha. Inuyasha don't do it!”
“I'm sorry Kagome.”
He finally reached Huebeshi and moved his lips to touch hers.
“…Inuyasha…”
His lips met hers. It had no emotion what so ever. Through the locket Inuyasha could hear Kagome scream as she looked on. He finally released her lips and was feeling a terrible pain in his heart like it was overcome with hatred and sadness. He was beginning to black out because a curse instead of a trance was taking over. He just heard Huebeshi laugh and didn't remember his battles until he awoke in his cell the next evening.