InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Inuyasha The Movie 5" ❯ Chapter 8 - Confession ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha couldn't remember anything when he was in his trance. The curse that was now set upon him was not only controlling his body but his mind as well. Huebeshi sent fake screams through his mind imitating Kagome's to make him fight harder for her protection. The one memory that haunted his mind was kissing Huebeshi, he couldn't get it out of his mind. He tried envisioning Kagome in that position but it was all to much the bear. The only time he had to himself and to think his own free thoughts was when he was locked away, awaiting Huebeshi's next command. But even then it wasen'tto him self because he kept seeing Huebeshi. Some days he would spend the whole day locked away, just like today.
It finally hit him. He remembered that when he was about to kiss that dreded woman, that Kagome was actually speaking to him. He could hear her through the locket. If it worked then what's stopping it from working now. He dug through his kimono and pulled the little locket out from around his neck. He held it tight and close to his heart.
“Kagome…?” He concentrated hard and closed his eyes.
“Kagome…. are you there?”
(With Kagome)
Kagome was exhausted and was hurting. She needed something to boost her spirits but she also couldn't get the kiss out of her head. She really wanted to kiss Inuyasha but the creepy witch got to. Also the fact that Inuyasha was suffering to keep her barely alive was tormenting her. She was thinking about this when she heard a familiar voice.
(The conversation)
“Kagome?”
“Inuyasha is that you?”
“Kagome, you have no idea how good it is to hear your voice.”
“I know I have been praying on your fang, but I started to lose hope.”
“Kagome I will get us out oh here, trust me.”
“Inuyasaha…I have always trusted you.”
Inuyasha was surprised to hear this. He smiled to hearing this.
“Thank you Kagome.”
“But…”
“What is it?”
“…You kissed her.”
“Kagome that doesn't matter.”
“Yes it does, why did you?”
“Because I need you Kagome and I couldn't let you die.”
“…”
“Kagome you can't give up on me, because I will never give up on you. I need you to believe in me so that I can have hope for the both of us to get through this.”
“Inuyasha”
“I will get us out of here.”
“I believe in you Inuyasha.”
He was unable to respond as he was called and fell back into his trance; the curse yet again taking control over him. Huebeshi asked him to destroy another village. He understood and with no hesitation went to his task.
After he returned he was returned to his cell and continued his conversation with Kagome.
“Inuyasha are you there?”
Inuyasha was very tired and was almost asleep when Kagome was talking.
“I'm here.”
“You sound so tired.”
“It takes a lot out of me fighting even if I have no control.”
“You sound hurt. Are you okay?”
“I was pierced through the stomach, but I'll be okay.”
It was like the two were in their own private world nothing could disturb them. Except when Inuyasha blacked out.
“So what's it like being under control and all?”
“Not fun, I'll tell you that much. I used to be able to think for myself and at least try to fight against the curse.”
“And now?”
“Its' like I'm not myself. I have no control over my body what so ever. I can't even remember anything when I fight.”
“Well that's got to be one good thing.”
“No she uses me for her dirty work, it's horrible.”
“I understand, but at least you don't remember killing innocent people.”
“Yes but, when she feels I need to be punished she sends those images through my mind and also you being hurt. I can't stand it.”
“I'm sorry Inuyasha.”
“Kagome there is something I have to confess.”