InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Inuyasha The Movie 5" ❯ Chapter 9 – The Kiss and Huebeshi's Defeat ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Inuyasha, what is it?”
“Kagome this has to be said.”
“Inuyasha you can tell me anything I'll understand.”
“…”
Inuyasha's fears were running wild through his mind he couldn't find the words to what he had to say.
Kagome couldn't take his silence “Inuyasha.”
“…I don't care what you think about me bu-“
Kagome cut him off, “I love you Inuyasha…”
Inuyasha continued not thinking about what Kagome just said
“But…wait…what…you what?”
“I love you Inuyasha…with my whole heart and soul. I know we argue but we will get through it all. I am giving my heart over to you to have and to hold close to your own. I want to be with you Inuyasha.”
“Kagome…you like me for who I am. I should have never doubted my feelings for you. I promise I will always keep you close to me remembering everything we shared Kagome you make me, me and I love you for that. I love you.”
Then a huge barrier of energy was released from the cage and it fell apart the chains around Inuyasha's ankles were released. The couples feeling for each other broke the curse that held Inuyasha under Huebeshi's control. He ran to Kagome.
Kagome was still locked up although she felt a huge weight lifted off her shoulders. She looked to see if Inuyasha was coming for her. She knew it was all a matter of time before he reached her.
“Kagome!”
Inuyasha called out to her rounding the corner and finally spotting her. He attacked her chains and finally set her free. The sent of blood and tears was all over her. He held her close to his embrace starting to cry with joy and sadness. He stared into the never-ending brown eyes. Kagome was staring into his amazing amber eyes and got lost until his lips met hers. Kagome found she was in a place she never wanted to leave, stuck in his kiss. His lips were soft. The intensity of the kiss surpassed any other; He lifted Kagome off the ground. His fears were no more because he managed to save Kagome and would never ever let anyone take her away from him. He made a vow just then that she should never be more than arms distance away from him.
Inuyasha always wondered what Kagome's lips would taste like. They were surprisingly not like he imagined; they were way better, so sweet and pure and soft. He never wanted to leave this kiss. He knew that this was the girl, the one he wanted to spend every waking moment with. He found his way to the sent he loved blocking away the blood a tears, the one that was home. He moved his tongue to try and meet hers and Kagome allowed him entry. The two released lips to catch a breath and kissed again the moment seemed to last a lifetime, until finally Kagome interrupted it.
“Inuyasha never let me go.”
“I never will, I promise”
“I love you Inuyasha.”
“I know Kagome, I love you too.”
Just then Huebeshi noticed that her curse had been broken. She grabbed her scepter and asked it to show her the half demon and the mortal. It showed her the two sharing a kiss and this made her extremely angry. She said some prays hoping it would put the curse back into an effect but no luck.
“Their stupid love for each other his holding back my curse, how could I let this happen.”
She appeared around the corner and came face to face with the couple. Inuyasha had tetsaiga clutched in his hands ready for battle with Kagome standing safely behind him.
“What are you going to do now Huebeshi?” Inuyasha asked.
“You dare to point your pathetic sword at me Inuyasha? You will pay.”
“You are a cruel witch Huebeshi, nothing will come between us.”
Inuyasha smiled and nodded turning his attention back to Huebeshi.
“You think so do you, mortal?”
“You bet.” Inuyasha growled.
Inuyasha ran with full force toward Huebeshi.
“WIND SCAR!”
“A half demon and a mortal could never destroy me.”
She positioned her scepter forward and captured the wind scar.
“It won't be that easy to defeat me.”
“Oh yeah?”
Inuyasha looked back at Kagome, “Shoot your arrow on my cue.”
“How will I know?”
“Trust me you'll now.”
Kagome nodded and positioned and arrow moving slightly away from Inuyasha. Inuyasha noticed that she moved away and grabbed her before she was away from arms length of him, slipping her closer to him.
“Inuyasha what are you doing?”
“I'm not letting you out of my reach.”
“But I have to have room to shoot my arrow, I don't want to hit you.”
“I'm not arguing with you. I promised to myself that I'll never let you go and that I will always protect you.”
With that said Inuyasha gripped his sword and awaited Huebeshi's attack. She sent out a dark magic ray of light from her scepter that almost blinded the two. Inuyasha did his backlash wave and screamed at Kagome to shoot her arrow now.
“It's time to put an end to you evil ways Huebeshi!”
With that She let her arrow fly along side Inuyasha's Backlash wave the entwined together forming an ultimate attack.
“It's…it's to powerful…I…” Huebeshi screamed
“How could a half demon and a mortal defeat the great Huebeshi?”
Huebeshi was blown away.
The blast eventually subsided and the couple was all that was left standing. An ominous dark spirit disappeared leaving the couple confused. The two gazed at each other and Kagome fell into his embrace. Inuyasha held her tight and gave her a small kiss on the lips than looked at her smiling.
“Lets go home Inuyasha.”
“Sounds good to me.”
The two left with Kagome in Inuyasha's arms.