InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 'life' and 'death' ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own anything regarding Inuyasha.

Previously:

`Damn, I look good.' Kagome spun around once more as she walked by the mirror and giggled. She didn't know why, but her eternal sadness seemed to have disappeared for the time being. She had noticed that she was a lot more cheerful as of late. Maybe it was just time doing it's healing, or maybe it was something else.

She picked out the matching shoes, olive green two inch stilettos that had a small thin strap around her toes, and tied around her ankles like ballerina slippers would have done.

After finding the matching olive and golden green handbag, she was ready to go, and Sango was pounding at the door as she seemed to have given up on the doorbell like she usually did.

**************

Chapter Four:

Sango and Kagome were about to get on the elevator when Kagome remembered something.

"You head on down Sango, I'll meet you there, I forgot something."

"Damnit Kagome, I already had to ride up here, so are you telling me that the trip was made for no point at all?"

"Of course not, I got to see how pretty you look."

Sango knew that Kagome was just saying that in order to get out of trouble, but the truth was she did look good.

Sango was wearing a plain, white Vera Wang evening gown. It was one strapped that angled down on both the front and the back starting high on the left and dipping down low on the left. The cut of the bottom of the dress was much like the top. It was an angle cut that came from mid-thigh and angled down to her knee. Slits went up both of her sides. She was decked out in diamonds from head to toe. Even her shoes had diamonds adorning the straps.

Sango frowned back at Kagome.

"Oh really Sango, I know that you like to strut your stuff, stop being so pouty!"

"Fiiiiiiinneeee. Hurry up, I'll meet you downstairs, the driver is most likely waiting, and has been waiting for the past fifteen minutes."

"Okay, okay, I'll be down in one."

The elevator doors closed as Kagome punched the password into her door. She ran quickly into her bedroom and grabbed her two favorite daggers. `Now where to hide these bad boys?' She knew that it could be risky, bring weapons into a club, but hell, who was she kidding, her family practically owned this city, if not all of Japan. The family also had strong grips on several other major countries. After thinking her options through, she decided on putting one of her knifes in her handbag, she didn't want to ruin one of her favorite dresses, that and it was quite hard to hide something under a dress that was skin tight and left little to the imagination. Having them in her handbag was better then not having them at all. She rarely left them at home. They were a comfort to her. Hell, she even took them with her when she went out for a run sometimes.

Kagome locked her door back up and made her way to the elevator where she pushed the `down' button and waited for it to pick her up. `What the hell was taking so long?'

As the elevator reached her floor, Kagome's cell phone started to go off. She unzipped her handbag and removed the phone as the ding of the elevator made its presence known to her.

"Hello?" She said as she got on the elevator, not noticing that she had company.

"Kagome…" Sango stated, but was interrupted before she could go any further.

"For God's sake, I'm on my way down; it hasn't even been two minutes yet."

"That's NOT what I was calling you for, but since you seem to be so damn impatient then I'm not going to tell you!"

"Fine!" "I don't care anyway; I don't even wanna know!"

"Bitch! I didn't really want to tell you in the first place" Sango teasing yelled at Kagome.

"I may be a bitch but at least I'm not a whore, WHORE!" Kagome spit back at her.

They both hung up on each other and Kagome stuck her tongue out at the phone as if Sango would see what she was doing.

She heard a soft snicker from behind her which caused Kagome to spin around on her heel in order to see who the eavesdropper was. A blush immediately crept up on her cheeks.

"Such a lady you are," he stated in a mocking tone.

Kagome immediately composed herself and brought back her self control. She looked at him with a deadly gaze, the look that was reserved for when she was on a job, or for enemies.

He immediately wiped that smug look from his face.

"I'm just kidding, geeeez." Kagome poked him in the side teasingly.

"And just where are you off to tonight, Inuyasha?"

"heh, wouldn't you like to know, Kagome?"

"Yes, I would like to know… I would like to know so that we don't end up at the same place."

"Bitch, that hurt, seriously!" It was quite obvious that he wasn't serious.

"What did you just call me?" That same look reappeared upon her face.

"I called you bitch, bitch," Inuyasha repeated happily.

Kagome pushed Inuyasha up against the elevator wall and spoke to him in a calm, almost scary manner.

"The only person who is allowed to call me that is Sango, and last time I checked, you were not her." She then backed away from him, leaving him breathless, and leaned back on the opposite wall. She felt sort of bad but she had promised her self long ago that no man, or women, would ever disrespect her again.

Inuyasha had no idea what to say. Part of him was joking when he said that, and the other part was just used to calling women by that term.

After a few seconds of silence Kagome lifted her eyes to meet Inuyasha's gaze. Her eyes left his as she completely checked him out from head to toe. His shoes were black, she couldn't tell but if she guessed she would have said that they were from Armani's new line of combat boots for men. He was also wearing black dress cargo pants that fit tightly around his waist and ass, but loosened up down in the legs. Around his waist was a black belt with silver buckle. His ripped abs and muscular arms and back showed through the tight black designer t-shirt that he had on. He held a leather jacket with one hand. `Damn, if I didn't know better I'd say that he was some hot secret undercover army guy'

Inuyasha didn't even notice Kagome checking him out because while she was doing so, he was doing the same. `Fuck, she's so damn hot' `She's like this goddess that just appeared out of no where.' `How come I haven't seen her around before?' `And why is she so different than all of the other girls around, well, except for Sango I guess.'

As soon as both of them realized what they were doing, they both snapped out of it and returned their gazes to one another's eyes.

"I don't think it's a good idea that Sango see us together…"

"Feh." "Who the hell cares what she thinks?"

"Inuyasha, I'm serious."

Ding. It was too late; the doors had already begun to open. Kagome let out a sign of relief as Sango wasn't waiting for her in the lobby. She must be in the car already. Kagome looked up at Inuyasha and smiled a little. "Bye," she whispered.

And with that she was out of the lobby, out of the door, and stepping carefully into the limo as the chauffeur held the door open for her.

Inuyasha was left breathless for what, was it the fifth time tonight? He had lost count after one. After shaking the thoughts clear from his head, he put his jacket on and found his car, speeding off into the early night's sky.

***************

It had been a twenty-five minute ride, but the girls couldn't seem to care less. Sango had called to ask what type of champagne, or what kind of cocktail Kagome was in the mood for. Since she didn't get an answer, she had the driver pick up a large assortment of drinks. They were currently working on a bottle of Krystal. The limo had come to a halt but neither girl noticed.

"My Ladies, we are here." The driver stated as he opened the door for the Kagome and Sango.

Kagome couldn't believe her eyes. The new club that stood before them was called `Club Elite'. Thousands and thousands of people stood outside, waiting to get in. The line seemed to go on forever. It was only 8:30, and the doors opened at 9:00. The girls both new that getting in was not going to be a problem. Even though Sango did not share the same last name as Kagome, people still knew who she was, and who she was related to.

The bouncers at the door recognized whose limo was parked out front, and immediately sent two men out to escort the girls inside; it would be nothing but VIP treatment from now on.

Sango stepped out and a tall, handsome man with short spiky black hair greeted her. He was dressed in all white that brought out his tan skin, and dark blue eyes. He offered Sango his arm which she gladly accepted and they began their descent towards the door.

By the time that Kagome had swung her feet out and placed them firmly on the pavement below her, a strong arm extended out to her and offered assistance in getting up. Kagome accepted his hand and he intertwined their fingers together. She was shocked, to say the least, but flattered. This was the second time tonight that she saw an absolute beautiful man. He was wearing black dress pants with black dress shoes. He had a black pin striped button up shirt on that was tucked snugly into his pants. The top few buttons were left undone and his chest muscles were shown through the small gap between the two sides of the shirt. He also had short spiky black hair. But his eyes were the most intense color of green that she had ever seen. A person could definitely get lost for a day while looking into them. He had his eyebrow, lip, and both ears pierced. His cheekbones were high and his jaw very finely shaped.

"My name is Tai, and you are definitely the most beautiful woman that I have ever laid eyes on." Tai lifted her hand to his lips and gently kissed the top of her hand.

Kagome smiled at Tai. "Thank you, you can call me Kagome."

Tai smiled back at Kagome as he took her arm and put it through his while continuing to hold her hand in his.

**************

Photographers and people both gasped at what seemed to be one hot couple. The photographers began to snap pictures. It was all done in vain as they knew these pictures could never be published. If they printed such a photo, the mob would definitely have them "silenced," so to speak.

Tai led Kagome through the long, dark, twisted hallways until they came to what seemed to be the main room. It was huge. There were three floors to the place. It had to hold at least twenty-five thousand people. Kagome thought that the outside was very immaculate, but this proved to be even more so.

"Here you are, my Kagome, this is the VIP section." He pulled out a chair for her and then scooted her up to the table where Sango was already sitting. Once again, Tai grabbed Kagome's hand and kissed it sweetly. "I have to go now, but promise me you'll save me a dance later on?"

"Sure thing," She replied back to Tai.

Sango just sat there in disbelief. The Kagome that she knew could care less about guy. In fact, she usually avoided and was very cold to any guy who dare approached her.

"So Kagome, what in the BLUE hell was that about?"

"What???" "He was just being a gentleman; the least I can do is dance with him." `Not to mention he was hot as hell'

Sango still didn't know what to make of the whole situation but decided to let it go. It was a good change for Kagome.

"So, what are we doing sitting here, we are young, and so is the night, let's hit up the bar before all the alcohol is gone."

Kagome nodded her head in agreement and they made their way to the bar.

*************

Five shots of Jagger Meister, two shots of tequila, three cocktails, and one hour later, the girls were starting to feel really good. They definitely had quite the crowd around them. Well, it was a large group of guys. There were several models, an actor, and several other rich boys all vying for Kagome and Sango's attention. Kagome laid her hand upon Sango's arm. Sango could read her mind.

"Excuse us boys, but we desperately need to dance right now," Sango explained. Before anyone could protest, of offer to dance with the girls, they were off on their way to the dance floor that was currently filled with people. They'd take care of that, real quickly. Kagome whispered something into a bouncer's ear before they reached the dance floor.

A new song had just started; it seemed as if they were in the right time in the right place: the song was perfect for what they planned to do.

"This is ladies night, once again it's on! Ya man actin' up? Then leave him home! It's the girl the industry call the rap Madonna More dangerous than a tank full of parranas. Courvoisier in my left arm, glass in my other hand While I rock that coochie like a rubber band. I'm feelin' sexy in my million doller Vicki bra Ay yo Beyonce, how you feelin' ma?"

Sango lead Kagome to the dance floor while several bounces cleared an area for the two slightly intoxicated girls. Kagome giggled when they reached the spot that they would claim as theirs.

Kagome had her hands above her head, her elbows bent, and was swaying her hips in a sultry way with the beat of the music.

"You're so sexy, tonight I am all yours, boy. The way your body, moves across the floor! (I'm feelin' kinda N-A-S-T-Y, I juss wanna take you home with me) Baby, the minute I feel your energy, the vibe is just taking over me (Ahhhhhhhhh) I start feelin' so crazy, babe. Lately, I feelin' been comin' over me, I don't know what's gotten into me The rhythem's got me feelin' so crazy, babe."

Sango dipped down, as if using Kagome as a stripper's pole, and slowly made her way back up while running her hands up Kagome's legs, to her thighs, and all the way up her torso before running her hands all the way down Kagome's arms.

Within a matter of seconds, they two "naughty girls" had the whole club's attention, including one Tai and one Inuyasha.

Inuyasha barely even walked into the main room in the club before being swarmed by several girls, most of who were either old girl friends, girls he had slept with, or girls that wanted to sleep with him. Somehow, he managed so shake them off as he moved closer to the dance floor to get a better view of what exactly was going on.

Tai was chatting with a friend when he caught sight of the beautiful girl he had laid his eyes on before. His mouth instantly dropped at what lay ahead of him. `Fuck, that's hot.' Tai forgot all about his friend as he made his way to the front of the line of people watching the girls.

"Tonight, I'll be your naughty girl (Uhhhhhhhh) I'm callin' all my girls We gon' turn this party out, I know you want my body. Tonight, I'll be your naughty girl Like, callin' all my girls I see you look me up and down, and I came to party."

After Sango left go of Kagome's hands, Kagome grabbed Sango by the waist and pulled her into her own body. Kagome slid her hands and rested them on the lowest part of Sango's hips possible, as she ground her hips into Sango's. Sango reciprocated by placing both of her hands on Kagome's ass as she kept up pace with Kagome's hips. They continued this movement for a while, while grinning at each other through their eyes as they knew exactly what they were doing to the audience: they made the girl hate them, and they guys drool over them.

"I love to love you baby (I love to love you baby) I love to love you baby (I love to love you baby) I love to love you baby (I love to love you baby) I love to love you baby (I love to love you baby)"

With a quick fluid movement, both girls pushed away from each other and spun around so they were back to back. Kagome had her hand on Sango's right thigh while Sango place hers on Kagome's left thigh. They continued to move their hips together in rhythm.

Tai was now directly in front of Kagome and was giving her that sexy bad boy grin that fit him perfectly. She returned his grin by removing her hand from Sango's thigh and moving both her hands down her body. She started at the tops of her breasts, and slowly slid them down across to her sides and then all the way down her sides until they were both back on Sango's hips.

Tai took this as his invitation. He moved towards her with almost a devilish gleam in his eyes. His eyes never left hers; they were so intense that she almost felt the need to look away, but she couldn't. Her eyes remained locked with his.

He pulled her close to his hard muscular chest while placing two arms around her lower waist. Kagome in turn placed her arms around his neck and moved her hips along with his as she straddled one of his legs.

Sango saw this take place as soon as she felt Kagome's absence from her own back. She took this as the perfect opportunity to leave. Before she had time to leave a guy came up from behind her and started to grind along with her, coaxing her to keep on dancing. She had no idea what he look like, but she could tell that he had a nice body, and nice arms.

"You know I, rep the style when I chef the pie, I'm back in the kitchen with the flame on high. I see you lookin', baby whats cookin? Yeah, I'm lookin' like something to eat. Your man there lookin' like suttin to freak Lickin' on his lips like i'm somethin' sweat. Lil' Kim and Beyonce just tryin to keep the flame lit, and warm it up like Big Daddy Kane did."

Tai became adventurous and moved his hands up and down her body as they continued to dance. Kagome didn't even make him stop. If this would have even happened last week, he would have been a dead man.

Inuyasha saw who was dancing with Kagome. His eyes narrowed into thin slits, so it seemed. He knew he had to control himself, at least until the close of the song… or maybe just until the end of the song.

Kagome moved her arms down to Tai's triceps and kept them there until the end of the song. There was really no possible way that they could get any closer. She was pressed up against him and could feel every single muscle in his body. He, likewise, could feel every inch of her skin that was pressed up against him. Before the song came to and end, he ran his fingers through her hair and lean down, close to her face. Kagome immediately tensed up at this. He leaned in a little bit closer and whispered into her ear, "Thanks for the dance; I'll never forget it."

"Tonight, I'll be your naughty girl (Uhhhhhhhh) I'm callin' all my girls We gon' turn this party out, I know you want my body. Tonight, I'll be your naughty girl Like, callin' all my girls I see you look me up and down, and I came to party."

Kagome smiled sweetly up at Tai; it was her way of saying `you're welcome'. He grabbed her hand and led her back to the bar where Sango had already gone to. After helping her onto a barstool, he sat down on the one right next to hers. "So just exactly have you two been pulling that routine?" he asked questioningly to Kagome and Sango.

They both smiled at each other. "Well I'd have to say since about the time we realized that we could sneak out of our homes and sneak into a club." This caused both girls to laugh.

"I see, I see. Sango, you and your friend Kagome here are both terrific dancers, and it has been my honor to dance with you Miss Kagome." Once again, he kissed her hand.

Sango "awww'd" at that. It was about damn time Kagome left a guy into her life.

"This calls for a celebration!" "Hey barkeep, bring me a bottle of, oh hell, I don't care, bring us something good and expensive that we can do shots of!" Sango could really get wild when drinking.

*************

As soon as the first shot was done, and slammed down onto the counter, Inuyasha stood behind Kagome and Sango. No one realized this except for Tai who was glaring back and the already glaring Inuyasha.

"I don't know what that was, but DAMN!" Exclaimed Sango

"Yea, kinda minty, wouldn't you say?" Kagome replied back to her friend Sango.

They both turned to look at Tai who was looking off somewhere else. They followed his glare to an obviously pissed off Inuyasha.

***************

2nd Disclaimer: I do not own Beyonce' Knowles song, `Naughty Girl', all credit is given to her.