InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ :::My Unknown Life::: ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Tack, tack, tack, tack, tack, tack
The keyboard sounds as I press my fingers to the keys that spell out the name of my beloved animated monk, Miroku.
The sounds of the other people typing their own search fill my ears. They don't talk to each other, just trying their best to get all their work done in 45 minutes.
I search and search, but nothing new on Miroku. All the websites saying the same thing about him: "A perverted monk who asks every pretty women to bare his child because..."
Everyone who watches the show should know that by now. I sit there, typingdifferent things to see if I can get some new info on him. Since lady luck isn't on my side today, I settled for some pictures of him.
The door to the computer lab opens and shuts quietly. I ignore whoever it is and continue on my search.
"Yumi" my sister calls me quietly making me jump slightly from the surprise that it was she. She takes a quick peek at what I'm searching for and lets out a loud sigh. She sits herself on a vacant chair next to mine and touches my shoulder to grab my attention. I look at her and its like looking at myself in the mirror.
All three of us look exactly the same on the outside. Same cream color skin, samelong blonde hair, same big blue eye, same beauty mark about half an inch underour eyes, same meaty pink lips, same height (5'8), same body, same everything.
Some triplets may look identical on the outside but if you look deep under the skin, where our personalities and our feeling hide, you will see three verydifferent sets of girls.
Suki and Mine act very much the same: loud, crazy, flirty, and obnoxious little brats. They are selfish, rude, and demand respect everywhere they go. I still wonder how on earth I ever ended up being their sister. I act nothing like them. I am quiet and reserved. I spend most of my time thinking or researching on what I like. Unlike them, I don't let my fame and glory get to my head and believe that I am the best of the best. I take my modeling career very seriously unlike those two. Maybe, that's why I get more runway shows with the most famous designers.
"You want something Suki?" I ask her."Yeah, I want something," she tells me, her calm face leaving her. It wasreplaced with a much more angry look to say the least.
"I want you and your sorry ass to go downstairs and begin to act like a true model youare. I mean do you know what people are saying about you? Trust meyou don't want to know. They are saying things that could ruin our modelingcareers. Yumi, please, go outside and at least pretend to care about yourself."
I stared at her. "Do you seriously think that I am going to go downstairs and make a foolout of myself?" I asked her.
"Yumi, its not making a fool out of yourself its just...acting like a properstar" she told me.
"Right. Ummm, listen I don't care what they say about me, I don't care whatthey say about you. I don't care whit they say about anyone in our family.OK, I'm busy doing things so why don't you run along now and see whatcolor Gina died her hair," I told her turning my attention to the computerscreen.
"Fine," she said standing up, "Be an ungrateful little brat. But I'm warning youthat if by next year I'm not working for Versace, it's going to be all your fault!" she yelled, as she grabbed her bag and left the room.
11 days have passed and two more days until we move to Japan. The lastday the family spends it calling, buying, stuffing their bags with uselessjunk, and doing all the preparations for the trip. Me? I sat around already finished with all I had.
My sister loves the idea of moving. New places to shop, more people to maketheir slaves, more things to brag about, and the list goes on and on.
The mansion is huge. I really don't pay any attention on the looks and headdirectly to the room that is farther from the rest of the ten rooms. When Ireached my room I see all my stuff has been put in place. My bed is in the middle wall opposite of the glass doors that lead to my balcony.
At the right of my bed I have small meditation area. It's kind of like a small bed with a soft green sheet. I told my designer to put some dark fabrics to hang around it so the sunwould not disturb me when I do my morning meditations. At the left of my bedI have my huge closet. I could take my closet and make it two rooms if wanted to, but decided to just put all my clothes, shoes and personal belongings. In thatcloset if also have my makeup table. When you step inside the closet there is also another door, which is for my bathroom. It is soft purple like my room, with a shower, a tub, a Jacuzzi, my toilet, sink, supply closet, and a table in case I decided to do my make up there.
Everything was done already. The clothes had been sent to the house the yesterday night leaving us all with the cloths we were to wear today and our nightgowns. I have nothing to do. I'm not in the mood to explore the house just because I don't even want to live here and I'll end up lost in this maze they call a house. They just wanted to show off and waste four million dollars. We'll probably end up selling the mansion as soon as they get bored of it.
I sit my cross-legged on my huge bed and open my laptop. I open up a web page and begin my search for something new. I search and search but nothing.
"Damn these people! Couldn't one of them be original?" I sighed in frustration.
That's it time for some meditation. I am about to close the page when I see a name of a page I have never seen before.
"Open Vortex To The Inuyasha World"
~Sounds interesting I think. Lets see what you have~
I double click the site and the information starts to download. A bright light with mixtures of colors like blue, purple, yellow, teal and other colors start to appear.
"Nice," I said to myself.
I was so into the colors, I didn't notice that inch-by-inch I was being swallowed by the light. I felt my ears go numb then my leg and that's when I realized what is happening to me. A force pulled me towards my computer and I tried my best to pull against it; too late. The last thing I remembered before I lost all senses was my ear-shattering scream for help. But as I expected, no one came.

Converting /tmp/phpqEoGID to /dev/stdout