InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ (None) ❯ When They Meet ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu-Yasha and Co. And If I did, I wouldn't be making this Fic right now, would I?

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^=#AmP#=^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^ *^*^

In cold, feudal Japan, a young miko was taken from her family to train, and learn how to take control of her unique powers. She'd been forced to start training as soon as she got there. Many had failed to teach her, and soon, she was dismissed. She was sent from village to village; each teacher gave up or died.

Finally, she was succeeding with her training at a small happy village. The keeper (a rather old, wrinkly man) of the training land spoke with the trainer (a fairly elderly woman with an eye patch) as the girl trained. "Lady Kaede, do you really think that child could really be our new hope? She's not nearly as talented as Kikyou was-"

"Kikyou is no more, have ye forgotten? Did not ye know `tis the child is our last hope?", "No, I did not, please, I asked you of your forgiveness." Kaede nodded at him, and went to speak with the Miko in training.

"Kagome, you have done very well, for ye's first day of training. Ye remind Thy of Kikyou, my elderly sister who's passed away. Ye look just like her." Kagome looked up at her, questionably.

"How did Lady Kikyou die?"

Kaede pointed at the sacred tree baring a demon pined to it with an arrow. "Lady Kikyou died protecting the Shikon no tama from a hanyou called Inu-Yasha. After Inu-Yasha had inflected a deadly wound in her arm, she shot him with her sacred arrow with her last bit of strength, pinning him to the tree and slowly putting him into a deep sleep.

Kikyou's wounds were too severe to heal, and she had the Shikon no tama burned with her body, and taken to the depths of the world of the dead." "Oh…"Kagome looked down at the ground with a guilty look on her face. "What is wrong, child?" Lady Kaede asked her, raising an eyebrow at her.

Kagome looked up at Kaede with a cheerful smile on her face, "Nothing Lady Kaede."

Kaede hesitated momentarily and smiled at her, "Okay, Ye can go rest up now."

Kagome bowed at her and ran off. Then, she looked up at the sacred tree for a split second in awe. "Inu-Yasha…"she quietly said to herself, and walked away from the tree, heading back to her home.

Several Years Later…

"Lady Kaede! More Demons!" a village peasant yelled out to Kaede, who was on horse back. She shot her bow numerous times before resting. For some reason, when Kagome was a child, Demons had been attacking the village. So after Kagome finished four years of training, she was sent away to train with other great mikos.

The demons hadn't attacked them for a good long amount of years until now. After another great battle, off in the distance near the sacred tree, Kagome, who grew into her soft raven hair and deep brown eyes, was wondering around. `This place seems fairly familiar…' she thought as she looked up at the sacred tree in front of her. She walked around it, and found a Hanyou pined to the front of the tree.

`Of course! That's Inu-Yasha! Lady Kaede told me about him when I was being trained by her.' Kagome stepped up onto the uprooted roots and got closer to Inu-Yasha. "Wow, dog like ears…I think I…wanna touch em!" she said leaning towards him, touching his soft dog ears. Then, a hand gripped her hand. She gasped and looked down and saw Inu-Yasha's golden eyes open.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^=#AmP#=^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^ *^*^

Okay, I am ending it here for now, cuz I gotta go!! So, Cheerio! *cough* REVIEW OR YOU DIE! Kind of…ill add on to it later.