InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Our Fantasy World" ❯ Contest? What Contest? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Inuyasha. DON'T SUE ME!!!!!! Even though I love him!!!!!!!!!
 
Chapter 1: Contest? What Contest?
 
 
 
 
It was another day for Kagome Higurashi cleaning her house while everyone was gone for who knows how long. She's frustrated and tired from all the chores she has to do. Flopping down on her bed, the phone rang. Kagome groaned in announce. She thought about not answering it but threw away the thought. It could have been her mother. Running down stairs and answering the phone. “Hello………” Kagome half heartedly spoke.
 
“Hey Kagome!!!!!!!!!!!!” Disappointed that it was only Yuka on the phone. Kagome really didn't want to talk to her talkative friend right now. With a sigh she finally spoke.
“What is it Yuka…….”
 
“Kagome, have you heard of the `Fantasy World Contest'? It's the best thing in history, besides WacDonald's French fries!!!!!”
 
“Oh really…” Kagome said sarcastically not caring what her friend was saying. “So what kind of contest is it, Yuka?”
 
“Two lucky people are picked and get to go on a cruise, to a private beach with a villa and go to the mountains for skiing. And it's all free. Oh! You'll get to meet superstars when you go to the `World's Choice Awards' I'm calling you because, I'm entering you so you and I will go together.”
 
That got Kagome's attention. “Wow Yuka, I'm touched that you'd want me to come with you but, you know it's unlikely for us to win. You have a better chance jumping off the Eiffel Tower and survive. And if we do win it'll be likely to be one of us that get to go.”
 
“Yeah I know, but just think if we won!”
 
“I guess it'll be nice, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.”
 
“Yeah, yeah…………………………& #8230;………………………… ;…………………………R 30;…………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;………………………… ;…………………………R 30;…………………………&# 8230;………… can you come over and help me pack?”
 
Kagome couldn't believe how simple her friend was. “You're helpless………”
 
 
^-^ *
 
 
 
“What the hell do you want, Miroku” Inuyasha yelled through his door. “Hello to you too, Inuyasha. May I come in?” Inuyasha responded with a keh and let his friend inside.
 
“New decorator I see” If there he didn't do a good job. The place was a mess. There were holes and scratches on the walls, broken glass, and dirt all over the floor and something that looked like drips of blood on the table. “Sesshomaru is no decorator. I hate living with that bastard. We kick each other's asses every day.”
“You should be more grateful to Sesshomaru. You'll either be in the streets or orphanages if he hadn't taken you in you're only 15.”
 
“Whatever, what do you want any way?” “I'm glad you asked………You heard of that `Fantasy World Contest' well I was thinking……” Miroku was rudely interrupted. “Yeah, it's a load of shit; you'll have a better chance jumping off the Eiffel Tower and live than win that contest.” The boy crossed his arms and sat on the couch and clicked on the TV. “Why you're talking to me about crap like that?”
 
“Before you interrupted me, I entered us in the contest. And…”
 
“Don't you have anything better to do than entering contests Miroku…I mean you act like some crazy girl or something?”
 
“Oh, I give up……… they're going to announce the winner at 7. They'll call the phone. So stay close to it and keep the lines clear.” Miroku let irritated. “Keh, he's saying that like I'll win…………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;………………………… ;…………………………R 30;…………………………&# 8230;………………………Like hell!!!”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*^-^*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Hey folks, it's now time to announce our two lucky winners of the `Fantasy World Contest' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll proudly announce the winners then shortly they'll receive a phone call”
(Drum Roll)
“Our first winner is………………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;………………………… ;…………………………R 30;…………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;……………………Inuyasha Taisho! CONGRADUATIONS! Let's give our winner a call…………………………& #8230;………………………… ;…………………………R 30;…………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;………………………… ;…………………………R 30;…………………………&# 8230;………”Hello, are you Inuyasha Taisho?”
“Who the hell is this?”
 
“Are you Inuyasha?”
 
“Yeah, who's this?”
 
“I'm from the `Fantasy World Contest' you're our first winner!!! How do you feel?”
 
“Hold on a sec…………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;… Hear that Sesshomaru, I'm leaving your ass!!!!!” Inuyasha started running around and he jumped on Sesshomaru's forbidden chair. Then the boy remembered the man was still on the phone. “Hello, when do I go on the trip?”
 
“As soon as you get packed, a limo should be arriving in 10 minutes to take you to the cruise”
 
“Thanks!”
 
Inuyasha slammed the phone down and flew up the stairs. Once he made it into his room he threw all his personal things into his suitcase in record time. Sesshomaru walked by his door. “Bye, Little Brother.” Sesshomaru said that with such venom in his voice. The half-demon stood and shoved past him and made his way to the exit. “Bye, Bastard!” Inuyasha walked out his door with a slam too see his limo awaits. “I'm so glad to get out of this place.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*^-^*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Alright then, let's call out second winner that will be joining Inuyasha” …………………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;………………………… ;…………………………R 30;…………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;………………………… ;……………………
 
”Hello, Higurashi Residence”
 
“Are you Kagome Higurashi?”
 
“Yeah, who's this?”
 
“Kagome, you won the `Fantasy World Contest' so better get packed, your cruise is waiting and your limo with the first winner is on their way.”
 
“I…I won…Who's the other winner?”
 
“The other lucky winner is Inuyasha Taisho. You two are going to spend three months on your fabulous trip. Hope you enjoy, bye!!!”
 
“No wait!!!” The man already hung up.
 
“Oh well…………………………& #8230;………………………… ;… I WON!!! I wonder how Yuka will take this?”