InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "The Matrix Has You" ❯ Chapter 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 14
 
“Shit!! I knew it, I knew it. I just knew something was messed up with that network!” Yelled out Ram furiously having just discovered recently that the Jewel had somehow removed from the Zorah's system.
“There's no sign of a hacking?” asked Arc looking over Ram.
“Not the usual kind anyway, when I made the direct connection to the radical network, there was a program which hacked into our system same time we where hacking into theirs. It was a setup.”
“So the radicals have the jewel now?”
“Looks like it.”
Arc sighed exasperated. This whole thing was starting to become a very big pain in the ass.
As soon as Disk and Kagome knew what had happened they had plugged out finding most of the crew including Arc watching Ram who was still extremely mad with himself for not realizing what was going on when in the network.
“Well, we have to get it back!” Yelled out Kagome remembering back to her little discussion with Morator back in the office. “There's no telling what he may do with it.”
“Hook us up right now so we can find it!!” yelled out Inuyasha coming up to Ram using his usual intimidation tactic. It didn't work that well and Ram only gave Inuyasha an annoyed look.
“How are we supposed to find it?” asked Disk the only real calm person in the situation.
“Kagome you can sense it, right?” Arc asked.
“Yes” Kagome said.
“I got a better idea.” said Ram starting again at his keyboard.
“Wait a minute,” Arc said realizing what Ram was doing. “You put a tracking program on it?!”
“I put them on everything, never assume everything will go for you perfectly” Ram said a grin on his face stating his number one rule of hacking. “This is interesting,” Ram said, a bright green street map appearing on the middle screen. “It's moving.” he said pointing to a small blinking green arrow.
“Where to?” Disk asked.
“Not sure.”
“This is actually pretty good for us.” Arc said a small smirk on his face. “What's north of where they are right now?” He said while pushing one of the buttons on the keyboard moving the map upwards. It showed a large bright red square, which represented a building. Because of its color it stood out easily.
“That's the building where the source entrance is.” Ram said.
“And we still have the source codes right?” asked Arc.
“Yea, we do.” said Ram looking at the left screen which was showing a window of the files on the system.
“Alright, here's the plan.” Arc said getting everyone's attention with a mischievous smile.
 
0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo
 
“The target's in sight” said Flame looking through his binoculars at the dark black car, which was carrying four people. They seemed calm and weren't expecting anything; in fact it looked like one of them was asleep in the back.
“Good, proceed with the operation.” said Arc's voice on the other side of Flame's cell phone.
“You heard him.” Flame said to Stone standing next to him. The two of them where currently on the roof of one of the taller buildings of the area looking down into the streets looking for the car, which Ram had described thanks to a coding hack.
Flame was watching the car as it stopped at the intersection, he heard Stone opening some steel boxes and him grunting as it sounded like him picking up something very heavy.
Flame didn't think that he would have any of this kind of trouble with a sniper rifle. He slowly looked over to him and saw that he didn't have a rifle, but a rocket launcher resting on his shoulder. At first he thought he was seeing things and only watched dumbly, his jaw unlatched from the rest of his skull.
Then a huge explosion as a rocket shot out in a blast of light and smoke going to its intended target. It reached it within seconds causing a huge explosion blasting pieces of the car every which way crashing into windows and making dents in surrounding cars. Smoke billowed out of the rubble and fire as it rose up into the sky as high as where Flame and Stone where.
Stone was standing triumphed the launcher at his side, watching the carnage unfold with a peaceful look on his face. While Flame sat where he was trying to comprehend what had just happened. The street had looked quite empty and no one seemed hurt, at least those outside of the car.
“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!?” Bellowed out Flame, looking at Stone veins on his neck popping from how furious he was.
“Stopping Them.” said Stone calmly as if this was an everyday thing.
“YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BLOW THEM UP!!!!”
“Well I wanted to make sure that they did.” Stone said.
Flame could only watch Stone absolutely bewildered and fall on his back moaning in dreadfulness.
“His ass is so screwed” Arc said very slowly through his teeth, trying his very best not to go on an angry rampage.
“Should…we…” Kagome started, wondering if this would change the plan in anyway.
“Just…Go…Now” Arc said, Kagome, Disk, and Inuyasha taking little time to leave the car. As the walked away they could hear nearly every curse word imaginable coming from the car, Ruby rolling her eyes and sighing in the passenger seat.
Disk, Kagome, and Inuyasha quickly ran over to what was left of the car passing over some random rubble and what looked like a human arm, which Kagome hoped wasn't.
The group had been waiting in the car in a nearby alley. Preparing to steal the jewel once Stone had taken out the driver of the car. Obviously the way it was going wasn't how it was planned but it still worked.
Kagome was wearing the same outfit she had on when training with Disk, except now her top matched her bottoms removing all hints of her looking to go to high school. Inuyasha was very confused about where she had gotten them, she had tried to explain it, but he only ended up looking at her absolutely confused. Disk and Inuyasha meanwhile, where wearing their usual outfits.
“Where is it Kagome?” Demanded Inuyasha quickly once they had reached the rubble. Kagome instantly noticed it, since it was the full jewel the aura of it was overwhelming and had felt it long before the car had come near.
“There” she said pointing to where had once been the back seat of the car, following the invisible arrow in her mind pointing right directly at it, as it glowed in the shadow of the flames.
Inuyasha dove his hand into where Kagome had pointed taking little precautions knowing what little the flames could do to his half-demon skin. He ripped out his arm in a few seconds with the small glowing orb resting in his closed hand. “Got it.” he said, smirking while handing it to Kagome.
It had been a long time since Kagome had the jewel and she almost wanted to throw it on the ground in anger of all that it caused to her and Inuyasha. It seemed almost odd, that so much pain, suffering, death, and betrayal could be caused by this small tiny object in her hand.
She remembered back when she was still adventuring in feudal Japan, often she would become angry of what the jewel forced her to do, trying to understand why it was her who had to risk her life trying to find the shards of the jewel, why had it been her and not been someone like Kikyo.
But every time she came to the conclusion that if she was chosen for this then she must be able to do it. And she did for years fighting demon after demon, seeing things that no girl of her age should ever have to see. But she had come through in the end and the jewel in her hand was proof of that.
Now once again she had a job to do, she knew that she couldn't give up now, if there was one thing she believed is that whatever happened to her because of the jewel happened for a reason. She was the protector of the jewel as passed down by Kikyo and Midiroku. She knew what she had to do.
“Lets go” she said her voice of one most experienced. Heading back to the car Inuyasha and Disk following. They all hurried into the back seat, Arc had thankfully been able to calm down and was now in a serious mood.
“You got it?” he asked as the three of them got in.
“Right here.” Kagome said holding up the jewel for Arc to see. He looked at it only for a moment making sure it was the real thing.
“Good, hang on.” Arc said simply turning back to look through the front window. He slammed on the gas and the car shot of the alley making a left turn throwing back all the riders from the suddenness and speed of the turn.
The car turned left again at the following intersection going through a red light the other cars honking angrily having to stop. They continued straight down the road going well over the speed limit knowing that they couldn't waste anytime getting the jewel to the source. It was a matter of time before police and more importantly, agents overran the area.
Above the car standing on the edge of the rooftop looking down into the street where Arc's car had just passed was Caedes his long black hairs flowing playfully in the wind as he rested his hand on the helm of his sword.
He pulled out an opened cell phone from his suit pocket and put it slowly up next to his head. “They are heading to the location.” He said softly into the mouthpiece.
“Take care of them.” Said the voice on the other line. It seemed calm and almost bored.
Caedes smiled gleefully, knowing what he meant. Caedes had to admit his sword hadn't been drenched in blood in quite a long time, nearly three days by his count. “This should be most pleasant.” He said to himself while chuckling evilly under his breath.
 
0o0o0oo0o0o0o0oo0oo0o
 
“Police are unsure of what caused the explosion, but they believe it may be some sort of terrorist attack. We'll give you updates as they come.” Spoke the news-anchor on the small T.V under the edge of the desk where the secretary of the building was watching. Behind the reporter was a picture of the car that had been blown up by Stone. The fire was being put out by firemen and there where many flashing red and blue lights across the area from the police cars and fire trucks in the area.
Normally she would not be allowed to be watching TV at the moment, especially since the monitor was used for security, but considering that the car explosion had only happened a few blocks from the building she was sure that her boss would understand.
She then noticed the front doors spinning bringing in people, quickly she shut off the T.V. She was expected to act professional giving the building the feel that it was well kept of and proficient.
The group entered and she couldn't help but be surprised by them. The first was a tall man who had a suit like outfit on but it seemed almost more like a trench coat. He had a cold glare on his face looking through black sunglasses.
Behind him was a much younger man but like the first was wearing sunglasses, although they where of a different design. He was wearing a true black trench coat as it fell down to his lower legs flowing around as his legs moved.
Behind him was a girl who looked a little under 17. She didn't have any sunglasses and was looking around the entranceway appearing nervous. Her long black hair was flowing around with her as she glanced from side to side.
The next one was probably the strangest of the group, he looked about as old as the first boy. He had long silver hair, which reached down all the way to his lower back. On top of his head he was wearing a label-less red hat. She was unable to identify what outfit he wearing but she assumed it was foreign; it was bright red and matched the hat quite nicely. He looked around very menacing and had his arms crossed over his chest.
The last of the group was a young woman; she was quite beautiful and made the receptionist feel slightly jealous. Especially since she was wearing a pearl white dress outfit. Like the first two she was wearing sunglasses.
The group walked down the entryway toward the desk where the receptionist was behind. She was quite unsure of the group and they looked quite odd to her especially of their outfits. But she had always been told to act politely to others no matter how they where. So she stood as proper as she could, waiting for them to head to the desk.
To her surprise they instead started heading to the elevators to her right. “Um, sir” she said getting Arc's attention. “You need to sign in first before you can enter please.”
“Oh, I'm sorry” Arc said acting as professional as possible. “We are here to go to the twenty-seventh floor, it's the Richardson metal corporation.” He said recalling what the oracle had told him about where the entrance to the source was.
“I'm sorry sir,” the receptionist said typing on the computer that was next to the TV she had been watching. “But it seems that there's no mention of anyone having an appointment there today, in fact I think they're out of the office.”
“I see, but we have a very important package we need to give to them.” Said Arc trying to come up with some to get them in.
“I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid I can't let you in unless you have an appointment. And the elevators are locked, just to let you know.”
Arc stared at her for a long time but pulled out the cell phone from his pocket. Flipping it open he spoke into the speaker. “Ram, could you get the elevators open for us?”
The receptionist only watched confused till she noticed the computer under her was opening the program for the elevator doors all by themselves. Within seconds the elevator doors to the left of the group slowly opened.
“Hold on, wait a minute!” she demanding trying to stop them, the group ignored her and started heading into the elevator, which was quite large.
The receptionist quickly tried to close the doors but no matter what she did the program would not work. “Thank you” she heard Arc said nicely as the doors closed in front of him.
She could only stare horrified as she saw the numbers of above the doors start flashing from one as it rose up and soon came to the teens. She quickly picked up the black telephone that sat in front of her, nearly dropping it. “Security?” she asked out of breath.
The group stood in silence as the elevator moved up to the floor they where going to. “Once we get up there” started Arc talking while staring at the elevator doors. “We're going to be on our own.” Kagome and Inuyasha looked at each other uneasy but said nothing.
“We've gotten this far, and none of you have given up yet…so,” he turned around looking at the others a soft smile on his face “I don't expect you to now.”
Then all of a sudden the elevator stopped the group shaken from the abrupt stop. Then the lights shut off making the elevator very dark from no outside light coming into it. “Get to the sides.” Arc said quickly and strongly.
The security guard raised his gun at the elevator doors preparing for them to open. He looked over to his partner at his left, gun also raised he looked uneasy having to hold up the gun.
He couldn't blame him, normally the guns where only for a last resort, but unfortunately it was ordered by some higher ups, a friend of his told them they had looked like some secret service guys.
The bell dinged and the doors opened to reveal that the elevator was empty much to his surprise. He looked over to his partner; he looked just as confused as he did. They put their guns down and started walking toward the elevator.
When they came to the entrance they where suddenly pulled in by Arc taking the one on the right and Ruby taking the one on the left. They had been hiding behind the edge of the elevator that was not seen from the main doors.
Arc gripped at his guard's neck, pushing on just the right pipe, knocking him out as he slithered to the ground in a heap. Ruby sending a hand chop to the neck, which also knocked him out.
Leaving the unconscious bodies in the elevator the group came out of the elevator heading down the hallway which wasn't that very long and ended with a basic white door.
Arc turned the handle and they walked in. The room was very large and looked to be some kind of presentation or conference room. The floor was dark wooden with a wax finish. There where three other entryways on their right, left and in front of them. The room was otherwise very bare and only had some folding chairs and tables resting on the walls.
They continued on their way but suddenly stopped in the middle. All of them could hear the sounds of footsteps and some yelling although they couldn't identify what they where yelling.
“Crap.” Spat out Arc knowing what those sounds meant. “Head up to the entrance” he said flipping out and handing Disk a small USB drive. “We'll take care of these guys.” He said pulling out a pistol in each hand, Ruby doing the same.
Disk pocketed the drive and started running toward the north entrance where there was no sign of footsteps or yelling.
“Go with him” Arc whispered to Inuyasha and Kagome once Disk was out of range, seeing them unsure of what to do. Inuyasha quickly complied, but Kagome stood there for a few moments. She was unsure why Arc would let the three of them go on their own, but she decided not to dwell on it much and followed Inuyasha who was just heading into the doorway.
“I sure hope your right about them.” Ruby said quietly standing back to back to Arc.
“Of course, I believe in them, same as you” he said looking at her from behind a grin on his face.
“Of course.” Ruby repeated raising her guns to point at the door readying to fire.
“You ready?” asked Arc nervousness starting to appear in his voice, facing the opposite door of Ruby's guns also set.
“As always”
 
0o0o00o0o00o0o0o0o0o0
 
Disk pushed the up button to the elevator hoping this one was still working. Thankfully it was working as shown by the numbers moving down to floor 23, the one they where on.
“Will they be ok?” Kagome asked insecurely looking back to the door that they had entered.
“Don't worry they'll be ok.” Looking back at the two. Kagome was looking down at the ground an uneasy look on her face. Inuyasha looked around his expression barely changing from when they had first entered.
Disk heard the ding of the opening elevator doors he turned to look at them and found himself staring at an agent. He shot out his hands at lighting light fast speed and wrapped it around his neck, trying to choke him. Disk hands desperately gripped at the agent's hand as he raised Disk up, from there he could get a good look at the agent's face and realized it was one of the agents back from when he had helped Kagome, a hit of a sinister grin on his face.
Two gunshots fired forcing the agent to drop Disk in order to dodge them in a blur. Disk falling to the ground quickly stood up and got behind Kagome who was holding out a pistol.
Disk felt around with his hands behind him and found a door handle he twisted it open and walked inside, Kagome taking little time to follow, Inuyasha at first looked like he was going to stay at first but seeing Kagome going toward the door, followed also.
Once Inuyasha had past Kagome she started firing at the agent who was heading to the doorway. She had perfect aim as she fired several shots to the agent's head. But much to her surprise and horror the agents moved inhumanly fast looking like there where several agent's moving around in the blur dodging the bullets.
While he was doing this though, Disk slammed the door and started running up the steel stairs that was inside the very tall room, which vision looking up was stopped by steps above them.
Kagome and Inuyasha took one last look at the door and started following Disk. Disk made it up the flight of stairs that had a small straightway and turned into another stair flight.
He was about to head up the next flight but stopped and moved back pushing Inuyasha and Kagome against the wall on the right on the top of the first flight. Several gunshots blasted against the wall behind where Disk had been standing.
Standing at the top of the flight was another agent none of them had seen before he had the usual outfit on and short blonde hair. He was holding up a pistol and still aiming at the wall. Once he noticed where the three where he slowly started walking down the stairs, gun at his side.
“I'm getting really sick of this!” yelled out Inuyasha as he pulled out his Tetsusiga and jumped onto and off of the wall which the agent had shot at, getting a high velocity as he shot up to the agent swinging his sword downwards.
The agents quickly moved back the sword smashing across the stairs. He raised his gun at Inuyasha's head but was disarmed from a quick undercut swing from the sword hitting his hand from him moving back
Knowing he didn't have to hold back Inuyasha sent a huge swing downwards at the agent. It was much too fast and backing up was very difficult from being on stairs and so was hit by the attack and shot back into the wall up by the walkway above them crashing into the wall.
“Lets Go!!” Inuyasha yelled out to Kagome and Disk who where standing on the walkway. He started up the next stairway Kagome and Disk running as fast as they could trying to catch up to him.
The agent who had came out of the elevator made his way up to stand next to the agent who had been attack dusting off his suit from smashing into the wall. It had been at least a minute since Inuyasha, Kagome, and Disk had been there.
The two agents looked at each other faces void of emotion. “It seems we have ourselves a problem.” The first agent said in his monotone voice.
“Yes it would, but nothing to worry about, it will be taken care of.” The second replied right after the first.
Simultaneously then put their hand to the earpiece having sensed something.
 
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
 
The doors blasted open being kicked in by the SWAT team as soon as they did Arc and Ruby unloaded taking out several soldiers on either side. They hurriedly strafed to their rights, Arc and Ruby going in the own direction, dropping the ammo less weapons.
Two small metal cans fell into the large room one from each entrance. In seconds smoke started flowing from the canisters. Quickly at least ten heavily armored SWAT members running into the room from each side.
Each of them had a metal helmet that had a visor. Most of them where carrying M-16 that had flashlights set on top of them, but two of them had shotguns. The team spread around the room checking every nook and cranny using their flashlights to look though the smoke.
They searched around the room for a least a minute but “Sir! There's no sign of them!” yelled out one of the SWAT members his voice muffled from the vinyl mask he was wearing.
“Do you think they—“ another one started but was suddenly silenced by a bullet shooting though his head sending blood splattering across the floor under him as he fell to the ground dead.
Three others where dealt the same fate as the rest of the team quickly tried to find the source of the attacks while trying to find cover.
“They're on top!” yelled one of them seeing Arc standing on the rafter that were at the very end of the room. He quickly started firing at him crouching down so to stabilize himself from the recoil of the weapon.
Arc seeing the member preparing to fire promptly stood up and moved across the rafter dodging the member's attacks while firing back at him. In little time he fell over on the ground blood spurting from his mouth. Then Arc jumped down to the floor taking out another SWAT member. Then quickly taking cover against a wall as he replaced the weapons he had.
Other members had fired at the opposite side of the room from where Arc had been, hoping to hit Ruby. While firing three more of them fell down blood shooting out of their necks from Ruby who had already jumped down and was now firing from the floor while squatting.
 
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o
 
Disk flew open the door and ran into the hallway looking for the right door, it didn't take long the door was right in front of them down the hallway. On either side of the hallway where random offices protected by glass windows, all of them where empty except one at the end on the right who was sitting at his desk watching surprised as Inuyasha, Disk, and Kagome started walking down the hallway
Kagome was looking toward him till an office door blocked her view of him. Once she could see him again it was instead now the agent she had saw when she had realized the well wasn't working.
He came out of the office and started attacking Disk who blocked or dodged most of the attacks. He had been taken surprise by the appearance and had a little difficulty at first. Inuyasha was about to help Disk till he heard the door open behind and the odd smell that the agents carried.
He turned around to see both the agent that he had attacked earlier and the one that had come out of the elevator enter the hallway. He decided to take these two and so charged them pulling out his Tetsusgia.
He made a quick vertical swing, which slashed though the office glass from the amount of distance it covered. The agents who moved back easily dodged it. Then one of them made moved toward Inuyasha sending a high kick to his face. Inuyasha ducked under the attack, but was now flanked by the agent moving behind him after the attack had been unsuccessful
Disk was doing much worse he was barley able to block the attacks. He made a kick to the agent's head but was caught by the agent. He held on to it and threw Disk to his right side having him crash though the window into the office.
The agent then turned his attention to Kagome. She ripped out her pistol and pulled the trigger. Instead of a gunshot there was only a click, Kagome could only stare terrified just now realizing that she had forgotten to reload.
The agent grabbed Kagome by her arm and slammed her across the door, which was the entrance to the source. She dropped her gun from the force of the door crashing against her back. She looked up only to stare into the pistol of the agent, who had the same grin we he first caught her.
“KAGOME!!” Inuyasha yelled out frantically trying to reach her but being stopped by the two agents he was fighting. Disk stood up and saw the scene horrified; he sprinted from his point toward the agent.
Kagome closed her eyes waiting for her to have a bullet being lodged into her head. Not having come, she slowly opened her eyes and saw Disk attacking the agent his punches, Kagome barely able to see them from how fast they where going.
Disk fired a kick upward and hit across his chin sending him flying into the office where he had first came from, crashing though the window and falling over the desk the computer crashing on the floor along with him.
Disk was actually amazed of himself of what he had just did, he stood there for what to him felt like an hour trying to understand how he had just done that till he heard Inuyasha yelling out “Kagome, you ok?!”
“Yes” Kagome said out of breath leaning against the door. She was really starting to get sick of how many times she had to be saved by someone else.
Disk looked from Inuyasha who was still fighting with the agents, neither of them getting a particular advantage. And then to the agent which he had attack who was just starting to stir.
Disk handed the USB drive and his cell phone to a surprised Kagome “Call up Ram and get him to enter the code.” He yelled out to Kagome making sure she could hear him over the sounds of the battle and Inuyasha's cursing.
“R-right” Kagome said hoping she would remember all of that. She opened the cell phone and was about to try and find Ram's number on the address book, but to her surprise it started dialing the moment she opened it.
Seeing Kagome on the cell phone Disk made his way to the agent who looked furious having been attacked the way he did. Disk started attacking again hoping for the same thing that had happened last time. He only attacked normally this time adding more confusion on what had happened. The two of them exchanged blows moving across the rumble of what was once an office.
“Operator?” said Ram on the other side of the cell phone.
“Um, Disk wanted you to enter the code?” said Kagome unsure of what to say.
“No problem.” He said typing away at his keyboard hacking into the coding of the door. It took little time for him to enter the code; once he did he spoke into his headset. “All right plug the drive into the bottom of the lock.”
Kagome looked at the door handle under it like Ram had said was a large rectangle lock that had a keypad on top of it. Looking under it she saw a USB port quickly she pulled out the drive and plugged it in.
She tried the handle and it worked as it opened into a completely black void. As she slowly stepped into it making sure there was a solid floor. Everyone turned to look at the open door.
Disk took this advantage and sent a kick to the agent's chest knocking him down. Once he did he speedily came inside the room standing next to Kagome who was holding on the inside handle.
“Inuyasha!” yelled out Kagome letting him know they had it opened. He turned his head to look at them but was then knocked off to the side by one of the agents. He crashed into an office also, glass falling to the ground.
The two agents pulled out guns and aimed at Disk and Kagome. Disk not wanting to get blasted now yelled out “No time!” and slammed the door in a flash. The guns fired several times but only ricocheted off the steel door.
They put their guns down to their sides knowing that it was no use. The agent who Disk had fought stood up and looked over to the others. Then all of them turned to look at the same place.
Inuyasha slowly stood up Tetsusiga still in hands. There was blood starting to flow from his lips and his outfits had a few tears in it. He shook his head getting his hair out of his eyes. He knew that Kagome would be ok with Disk, he had better things to take care of right now. “Well come on then.” He said arrogantly a smirk on his face facing the three agents.
 
0o0oo0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o
 
Kagome could only see darkness till an image in front of her appeared; it was the green Matrix code as it flowed down into nothingness. Then it changed, this time a picture of the earth, it quickly changed to random video of places on the earth, and many she had seen before, more she didn't.
Then more images appeared all around her creating an entire circle around Kagome of old fashioned TV monitors all playing the same thing. Then they stopped on a picture of her and Disk standing next to each other. She could see herself looking around overwhelmed. She looked to her side and saw Disk standing next to her also looking around though his sunglasses.
The room was not very large and was very dome like the floor was bright white as was the ceiling. The room was very well lighted although Kagome wasn't sure how it was lightened. On each side of her was a tall white door with a metal handle cutting off the circle of monitors.
Sitting in front of her and Disk was a vinyl black chair. It spun around and reveled an old man sitting in it. He had combed back white hair and beard. He wore a bright grey suit with a black tie that was enunciated by sitting in the black chair.
Kagome could only stare confused at the man, she took up enough courage and asked, “Who are you?” softly.
“I…am the architect.” The man said calmly and eloquently.
 
(manaleak: That's right, it's the Architect, come on now I had to put him in…anyway hoped you enjoyed this one as it is the longest chapter yet coming in at about 5,750 words. Anyway check it next time as we see what the Architect has up his sleeve, what Arc and Ruby are up to, and if Inu can take on the three agents. Believe me…it's gonna be awesome.)