InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "The road to Destiny ❯ "Lonely Hearts" ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own Inu-Yasha or any of the characters that's in it and if I did I wouldn't be living in this place I call home! So I as of you nicely and sweetly might I add; not to sue me…. For I don't have any money to give or a normal life to toss away!

Claimers: However I do own this story and many more. I also own the character Kohaku which will be in this story. She is also Sesshoumaru and Kagome's daughter that will soon be in later chapters.

A few words from Avalon: I am so, so, so sorry for taken so long to update. That seems like me…. Anyways here is the next chapter that you've all been waiting for and I ask of you to forgive me. As you can see I've change my user name to Lady Avalon instead of BrokenHearts. I found out later that somebody else already had that name and I didn't mean to take it. "My bad…." Anyways I'm also using that user name here in ff.net and in Mediaminer.org. I do have other stories in that name too. But that doesn't matter let's just get on with the story….

======

"The road to Destiny"

Chapter #3 - Lonely Hearts

======

Sesshoumaru and Kagome made it at the castle without interference. Jaken followed behind and quickly flew to his master's side. Sesshoumaru looks at his loyal servant and spoke in a soft tone. "Jaken…. Get a room ready for Kagome…"

"Yes my lord..."

The little green toad ran inside the castle and slams the door shut behind him. Sesshoumaru then puts Kagome down and walks towards the entrance of the castle.

She looks around in wonder. "Wha… What am I doing here?" She looks at Sesshoumaru whose long hair was swaying against the wind. "What do you want with me Sesshoumaru?"

He just glances over his shoulder and kindly looks at her. Still not saying a word; just kept on walking.

Kagome runs behind and follows him inside. She gasps as she saw the inside walls of the castle. "This is beautiful…" She thought aloud. "I've never seen such a thing…"

"Follow me…" Came Sesshoumaru's voice.

The great lord of the western lands was very quiet and seldom spoke to Kagome and when he did speak, it wasn't much. He showed Kagome to her room and closes the door behind him.

"What a weird day…" She thought as she begun to undress. "I died; then comes back to life by none other than Sesshoumaru?" She lies on her bed and pulled the covers up to her face. She needed some rest but tomorrow she'll be asking a lot of questions.

======

Kikyo put her arms around her half demon husband and brought her face to his. "What's on you're mind dear?"

Inu-yasha took a deep breath. "Kagome and my brother."

She turns his face to face hers and lightly kisses him on the lips. "Leave them be dear, in time we well know what's going on but for now leave them."

The half hanyou lovingly puts his arms around his wife and soon the two went to bed together….

======

Sango narrows her eyes at Miroku who just sat there eating rice. He then stops what he was doing and looks at her. "What?"

"Nothing…" She said as she gets up and puts away her bowl. "I was just wondering what kind of a man I married six years ago!"

Miroku went back to eating his rice. "Tell me… What kind of a man did you marry?"

She looks over her shoulder and seductively gives him a look. He smiled; he knew what that meant and it was time to hit the bedroom.

Miroku gets up and puts his staff away then walks over and picks up his wife. "Bedtime!"

She laughs. "You read my mind dear."

======

Sesshoumaru sat in his chambers. His long hair lies flatly against the bed and his tail curled around his body. He thought of Kagome and wondered why he brought her or back to life for that matter. "I can't seem to stop thinking about her." He tells himself. He gets up and starts to undress.

He holds his chest for a moment. "What is this feeling I'm having?"

No sooner was he naked; a knock comes from his door. "WHAT!?" He bellows across the room. His tail quickly covers his bottom half.

"It's me Sesshoumaru… Kagome…"

Sesshoumaru frowns. What in the world would she want at this hour? "What do you want?"

"I… I um couldn't sleep and I was wondering if I could talk to you..?"

He sighs and puts a robe on. "Come in."

She slowly walks in and wraps her arms around her body. "It's kinda cold in here."

"It'll warm up soon. Now what are you're questions?"

Kagome took in a deep breath and lets it out slowly. "Um… I was wondering why you…. Why you brought me back knowing that you hate me and all." She walks closer to him. "I mean… It's not like you to do something like that!"

It was true Sesshoumaru hated humans, if he had the power or was cruel enough he'd wipe them all out and away from this face of the planet but it all comes down to a question to why he saved her and brought her back.

He turned his head away from her and answered. "That's for me to know and for you to find out!"

Kagome steps a little closer to him; making his face barely touch hers. He wrinkles his face at her. "What are you doing?"

"Shhhhh…" She puts a finger tip to his lips. She then puts her hand on his chest and looks him in the eye. "You have a lonely heart Sesshoumaru… Please… Let me be the one to take that away…"

The young lord was unable to move for he just stood there and let her do as she wants.

She lightly kisses him and seeing that he wasn't responding; she kept at it until finally she felt his arms warp around her body. He returned the kiss as he tore her robe off. He took a look at her body. She was beautiful. Six years did make a difference.

He closed his eyes and remembered how much he hated humans but this human was different. She was stronger unlike all other humans but he knew she was hurting inside. He heart has been lonely for six years but he was more alone for most of his life.

He picks her up and sets her on his bed.

That feeling in his chest was growing. "What is this?" He thought as he kissed her neck.

She felt his hot lips travel from her neck to her breast. "I feel strange…" She thought as she brought his face back to her lips. Their tongues locked as he took off his robe.

She laid down and he looked into her eyes. He knew she was still a virgin but once he breaks that there was no turning back; he was gonna be with her until her dieing days.

"This is what they call love huh?" He thought to himself. His eyes traveled from her face to her opening. "Are you ready?" He asked her. She spread her legs a little more and shook her head. "Yes."

He leans over and gives her another kiss then pushes himself inside her. She cried but that didn't stop him; he just kept going until she stops.

She moved her body along with his; every now and then they'd change positions. She felt every inch of him inside of her. She kisses his neck and looked him in the eyes.

"Sesshoumaru… I don't know what I'm feeling but I think I'm in love with you…"

He stopped and she thought she was in trouble. He took his hands and cupped her face and lightly kisses her; letting his tongue slide between her lips.

"You know what….?" He asked her. "I think I love you too…."

And with one last thrust; he came inside of her and lay on top of her. She wraps her arms around him and played with his hair. She closed her eyes and smiled.

"Six long years and I feel whole…."

======

Inu-yasha got up and walked over to the window in his bedroom. He felt a strange power connect and he had a feeling he knew; though there was nothing he could do but he sure wasn't gonna let it slide.

He looked over at his sleeping wife and sighed. "I'm sorry dear…" He whispered in her ear. "But I have to go see what's going on!"

He puts his kimono on and steps outside.

He looks back once more, and then takes off to the air.

"If anything happens to Kagome, I'll never be able to forgive myself!"

======

A few words from Avalon: Yes! I know I stick at making a lemon and I completely bite at it. Can't say that I didn't try! Anyways in the next chapter Inu-yasha confronts his brother Sesshoumaru. He wanted to know what's going on and why'd he take her. Once again those who waited forever to read this story please forgive me for taking forever to update! Please review!