InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ (*Untitled*) ❯ Chapter 16 ( Chapter 17 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Haha, another chapter from moi. Hmm, I wonder if there is going to be a lemon in this. Some people want, but others do not. I guess you'll just have to read on.

TheHellChild~ I'm so sorry that it took so long. Forgive me!!

Disclaimer: If I owned Inuyasha and company, I would be making a porn video, and the stars would be Sesshomaru and me. But I don't, so I ain't.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

Untitled

Chapter Sixteen

Kagome was, once again, in the bedroom she'd invaded a few nights before, in Sesshomaru's arms. After she agreed to come to his bedroom, he wrapped her in a fluffy towel, after wrapping one around his waist. (A/N: Damn…) Then he picked her up in his arms, and carried her to make sure she couldn't change her mind.

Her eyes scanned the bedroom, finding a fire burning within the fireplace. Had Sesshomaru planned this? Did he know that she would come to his bedroom?

Sesshomaru let go of her legs, letting her stand on her own two feet. She kept her arms twirled around his neck, not wanting to let go. He seemed to feel the same way, twirling his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. (A/N: Awwwwww)

"This is your last chance," he whispered into her ear. "If you don't want to do this, now is the time to say it."

Kagome closed her eyes, pressing her face into his neck. She could feel his heat. Smell his cologne. She could get used to staying forever in his arms. (A/N: I could too.)

"I don't know. I've so many different emotions inside me right now."

He pressed a kiss below her ear. "Describe them to me."

He moved his lips along side her jaw, forcing her to arch her neck, giving him better access. A moan passed through her lips. She couldn't answer him with his lips distracting her like this. But a sweet distraction they were.

"Tell me." he whispered again, his hands taking away the towel, which protected her. He threw it across the room, getting it, forever, out of the way.

Kagome felt a slight chill come upon her half-naked body. She shivered, pressing closer to absorb Sesshomaru's heat. (A/N: Don't you hate the fact that guys seemed to have all the body heat? Sorry to interrupt.)

"I want to know what it would be like to sleep with you," she whispered. She felt his lips moved lower, sliding across the skin of her neck, stopping at the junction where the neck met the shoulder. He softly bit the area, making Kagome moan even more.

"But?" he asked against her skin.

"Huh?"

"Your explanation. There's a but coming on."

"Oh yes. My explanation."

Sesshomaru smiled against her skin. He was glad to know that he could make her lose her mind by having his lips on her. Imagine what he could do with more interesting areas of her body.

"But I'm also afraid since…" She trailed off, his lips moving down to her collarbone.

She could feel his hands moving across her back. She didn't understand what he was doing until she felt her blue bikini top begin to fall.

He untied her top.

Her nails dug into his shoulders the moment his lips went lower. Her moment of coldness was long forgotten. Now, she was hot. Hotter than she ever known.

"Since?" he asked, throwing the thin garment across the room.

Kagome shook her head. "What?" She didn't understand what he was asking.

He chuckled. "Loosing your mind Kagome? You said `But I'm also afraid since…'"

"Oh, yeah. Since I've never done this before." She answered.

"Is that all?" he asked, pushing her backwards.

She didn't answer, but at this point he didn't care. He wanted her in his bed. He wanted to touch, to kiss her all over. He had to, or he was going to go out of his mind with wanting her.

He pushed her down towards the pillows, following her. He laid down beside her, trying to keep the towel tied around his waist. He wanted to take this slowly. To cherish every moment with her. He had waited so long.

Sesshomaru brushed the back of his fingers along her cheek, his mouth descending to hers. (A/N: I've always wanted guys to do that to me. Don't really know why.)

Her lips parted beneath his as he deepened the kiss, letting his tongue have entrance. He tastes so good, she thought, clutching his shoulders. Like honey. I could get addicted to him. Maybe I already am.

His hand caressed her flat stomach, his finger toying with her belly button. As much as she was enjoying the moment, she couldn't stop from pulling away from his mouth, giggling.

"What's wrong?" he asked, stopping his hand motions.

"That tickles." she said softly.

The corner of his mouth kicked up. "Ticklish are we Kagome?"

She pushed deeper into the mattress, not liking his smile or his tone of voice. Was he planning something?

"There's no need to worry. I'm not going to do anything." Sesshomaru said.

"I have a feeling that I shouldn't believe you."

"Are you saying that I would do something like this?"

His hand went to her side, tickling her. Her eyes widened, but she couldn't stop the laughter. Her body arched, twisted, trying to stop the torture. At one moment, her hand captured his wrist, but it didn't help much.

He took both wrists in one of his hands, pulling them above her head. Her laughter stopped, staring into his amazing eyes.

"You have a wonderful laugh." he whispered.

She swallowed. "Thank you."

"But now I want to hear some other sounds from your mouth."

His mouth lowered, but not to her mouth, but to the upper swell of her breast. Kagome gasp, not expecting it. Then again she never expected again that has gone on for the last couple of days.

"So beautiful," he whispered. "You have no idea how beautiful."

His mouth closed over her hardened nipple, drawing it deep into his mouth. She moaned, arching her back. New sensations were erupting from inside her body. Her breasts felt hot, and ached. The secret place between her legs was throbbing, and damping with liquid fire.

He released her nipple, and went to her other breast, giving it the same attention. All the while, his other hand traveling down her slim toned body, making sure not to tickle her.

His hand went beneath the blue bikini bottom, and he heard Kagome's intact of breath. His mouth moved from her breast back to her lips, engaging in a heated, passionate kiss. His fingers combed through the hair that surrounded her womanhood, discovering a heated treasure. He rubbed his finger over her clitoris, making her moan into his mouth. She tried to free her hands, but Sesshomaru wouldn't let her. He liked her this way. Exposed and no way to hide herself.

Her hips found the rhythm, and moved against his hand. His index finger moved lower, finding the hidden opening of her body. Ever so slowly, Sesshomaru pushed his finger into her wet opening. Kagome gasped and pulled away from his mouth. The feeling of his finger invading her body was odd.

Alien.

Exciting.

"I'm not hurting you." he whispered into her ear. It was more of a statement than a question.

He pushed his finger fully into her body, then pulling it out, and pushing it back it. She twisted and moaned, lifting her hips. His thumb was rubbing against the nub hidden between her folds. She could feel something building, but she couldn't identify it. It was getting closer. Closer…

A crash sounded within the room, stopping Sesshomaru. He quickly moved away from Kagome, and moved to the window. A rock was thrown through the window, interrupting a very important moment.

Kagome didn't know what was going on, or why Sesshomaru moved away from her. What she did know was that she was frustrated and didn't much care for the feeling. She didn't care for it at all.

Sesshomaru kneeled before the rock, picking it up. His eyes narrowed as he saw a note attached to it. He grabbed it, and opened the piece of paper. It read:

Did you actually think having her in your house would protect her from me? Think again Sesshomaru. Nothing will stop me from seeing that you pay.

Naraku

He crumpled the piece of paper into his fist as a worried Inuyasha barged into the room.

"What's going on in here?" he bellowed.

Kagome screamed from the bed, grabbing a pillow to cover herself. Sesshomaru quickly turned around, watching as a series of emotions went upon his brother's face. From surprise, to interest, then to downright angry.

"What are you doing here Kagome?" he asked.

"That's none of your business Inuyasha. A rock was thrown through the window to answer your other question." Sesshomaru answered calmly.

Inuyasha switched his gaze to his older brother. "A rock?"

"Yeah, a rock. Now that you know, get out."

"I'm not getting out till Kagome leaves."

"She stays."

The two brothers were locked into a staring contest. Inuyasha's eyes were furious, while Sesshomaru's showed no emotion at all.

Kagome got up from the bed, still clutching the pillow to her body. "I think it's time for me to leave."

Sesshomaru's gaze went to her. "Kagome…"

"I think it's best that I do go to my own room. Good night Sesshomaru."

She quickly walked past her best friend, feeling the embarrassment heat her cheeks. God, what a time to barge in.

Sesshomaru watched her leave, feeling a sense of emptiness and anger. He didn't know who to kill first. Naraku or Inuyasha?

He'll decide in the morning.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

::Dodges the spears and knives:: I'm sorry you guys, but I need to keep you guys interested. Don't hurt me.

Haha, my longest chapter yet! Me proud!

Please review!!!!