InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ (*Untitled*) ❯ Chapter 19 ( Chapter 21 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Umm…I'm sorry people for the lateness of this chapter. School started recently, and since I'm a senior they think that I can handle a test everyday as well as an essay. I'm sorry people. Please forgive me. So here is a lovely, spectacular chapter. OMG! Got a birthday present today! And my mommy gave me the Inuyasha movie 1 & 2!!! I'm so excited. Hehehehehehehe.

Disclaimer: Me no own Inuyasha. Wish I did.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

Untitled

Chapter Nineteen

Goddammit, what was he going to do?

That question clouded Sesshomaru's mind since he caught Kagome in the gardens a few hours before. Naraku almost got her. Again. That's what he hated most when he was working for Naraku. He was unpredictable. You could never tell where, when or how he was going to strike.

He gave a viscous swear. He wanted to punch something. Anything. The window. The wall. Anything that would get rid of his anger. (A/N: I, personally, go after someone with a very sharp object. That always gets rid of the stress. ^__^) But he knew he couldn't. Kagome was asleep, and he wasn't going to wake her up, even if his life depended on it.

He'd been sitting outside her bedroom door for hours now. He wanted to protect her. Once she'd been hurt, and it'll be the last, he promised. He'll find a way to keep her alive, even if he had to take her away. Nothing mattered, but-

"SESSHOMARU!"

His body came awake at her scream. He pushed himself upwards, running into the dark room. His body stood alert, his hands clenched at his sides, ready for a fight. But there was only Kagome in the room.

She was sitting up in the bed, her chest lifting and falling with her heavy breathing. Her eyes were opened wide, fear clearly visible within. The conclusion came to him. She had a nightmare.

Sesshomaru closed his eyes, slowly gaining control of his emotions. He forced his heart out of his throat and back down into his chest. She took two years off his life, he was sure of it.

"Kagome…" he whispered, not knowing what to say. (A/N: And I don't know what to write…)

He opened his eyes, and closed the door behind him. He walked over to the bed, knowing what to do. When he was younger, before Inuyasha was born, his father used to come to his room, when he had a nightmare. He would lie beside him, holding his hand; staying with him until he fell asleep. (A/N: Awwwwwwwwww.) He would do the same for Kagome.

Sesshomaru took her into his arms, forcing her to lie back down. She didn't protest, only wrapped her arms around him. He whispered comforting words into her ear, trying to take away the memory of the dream.

"Thank you, Sesshomaru."

He lifted his head, staring into her beautiful eyes. "There's no need to thank me. Actually, you should be hating me."

"I could never do that. I-"

He lowered his head, his mouth touching hers. He meant it as a distraction, and he knew she would go for it. He never knew he could get distracted too.

His mouth moved over hers with tenderness, deepening the kiss. His tongue came into play, slipping into her mouth. He heard her moan and rolled over on top of her, cradling her head in his hands. She matched his hunger with enthusiasm, and he knew what was going to happen tonight.

He pulled back, staring into her eyes. "Kagome, this time I'm not going to stop, not even if the world ends. Are you sure?" he asked.

She gave him a small smile and nodded. She twirled her fingers in his long sliver hair and lifted her head.

He took the hint. She made her decision.

This time he kissed her with passion and she greatly accepted it. He quickly shoved the sheet down. He needed to touch her. Anywhere's. Every where's. He pulled her nightgown up and over her head, only pulling away when necessary.

She arched her back when she felt his hands go behind her. She felt her bra loosen around her, and began to feel nervous. Even though she'd been intimate with Sesshomaru before, she still didn't know what to do. What if she did something wrong? Did something Sesshomaru didn't like? Did-

"Stop worrying." He whispered against her lips. "Everything will be fine."

"I'm not worrying."

"Liar."

She felt him pulling her bra away from her, and she moved her arms so he could take it off. The cold air hit her breasts and she felt her nipples harden.

"Relax." He whispered, his lips moving across her cheek, down her neck. Her eyes closed, and her lips parted when she felt his lips on her breast. His lips closed over her nipple, taking the harden nub deep into his mouth. She moaned as his tongue rubbed against the harden tip, and she dug her nails into his back.

"Sesshomaru." She moaned as she gave her other breast the same attention.

His hands were on her hips, tugging at her panties. He slowly pulled them down, letting her have the opportunity to tell him to stop. He didn't want to force her into this.

But no protest came. He pulled away, and pulled down the pink material down her long shapely legs. His eyes were glued to the nestle of curls between her legs. A beautiful sight it was.

She laid naked before him. He dreamed of this for days. For years. And he wanted everything to be perfect. Mainly, for her.

He unbuttoned his shirt and pulled the material away from him. (A/N: Yay! Sesshomaru is going to strip. Take it all off baby!!!) His beautifully sculpted chest came into view as well as his abs. (A/N: ::Drools…::)

His hands caressed her thighs, and traveled upwards. He watched her reaction as his fingers combed through the shorthairs. She bit her bottom lip, trying to stop the moan. His finger rubbed against her clitoris and she bit down harder. Moisture was appearing between her legs, telling him that she wanted him. He liked that thought.

He rubbed harder, his finger circling around her entrance. She wanted his finger inside her, but he was holding back. Teasing her. She clenched the sheet beneath her between her hands, arching her back.

"Please." she whispered.

"Please what Kagome?"

He was crouching low between her legs. She knew because she felt his breath against her thighs. It was embarrassing to know that he was looking at her.

His finger slowly entered her and she let out a moan. He kissed the inner part of her thigh as he withdrew his finger and placed another beside it. Slowly, he pushed inwards.

Kagome felt a sharp pinch of pain, but it quickly receded. She felt stretch, and she liked the feeling.

His fingers moved. In and out. In and out. His thumb was rubbing against her nub making her toss her head back and forth across her pillow. Her whole body concentrated on his fingers. In and out. In and out...

Her hips began to move on their own account. She could feel something building but didn't know what it was. She arched her back as his thumb rubbed faster.

In and out...

Unexpectedly Sesshomaru pulled his fingers away from her, and replaced them with his mouth. She gasped, and looked down. She felt unbelievably aroused by seeing his head between her legs.

His tongue rubbed against her nub, and the sensation she felt before was no rebuilding. She released the bed, and clutched at his head. His hands went beneath her bottom, lifting her, giving him better access.

His tongue stabbed into her, and she screamed. Her world was surrounded by beautiful colors and wonderful sensations. She went limp, and her arms returned to her sides. She felt completely satisfied.

He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, watching her. He gave her her first orgasm, and he felt immensely proud. Who wouldn't?

He pulled his pants and boxers down in the same motion, discarding them. He placed himself on top of her, staring into her eyes. He placed the tip of his manhood to her entrance, and slowly pushed forward.

He stopped when he reached the barrier within her. Her nails were digging into his back, but still she looked into his eyes.

"This is the time to say no, Kagome. Do you want me to continue?" he asked.

She licked her lips and nodded.

He grasped her hips, and placed his mouth over hers. He thrusted forward breaking her maidenhead. (A/N: I always thought that was a weird word.) She let out a soft gasp, but it was swallowed by Sesshomaru.

Until he was deep inside her did he stop, giving her time to adjust to him. Being inside her was pure heaven. She was tight around his shaft and he wouldn't have it any other way.

As time passed, his hips began to move. She moaned and dug her nails deeper into his shoulders. Soon, her hips were moving with his, matching his rhythm and tempo.

He groaned deep in his throat, his fingers biting into her hips. He could feel his climax building. It was too soon.

He felt her muscles tighten around him and gave over to his own climax. He pulled away from her lips, burying his head into her neck, giving one last thrust. He groaned as his seed spent within her, and felt her relax beneath him.

Minutes later, he withdrew from her, taking her into his arms. She placed her head on his shoulder, her finger tracing circles into his chest. He pulled the sheet up and over them, and let his mind wandered. Sex with Kagome was unbelievable. Unlike anything he ever experienced, and that worried him. Could he possibly love her? (A/N: That's the million-dollar question.)

His eyes narrowed at the thought. But the more he thought about it, the more he began to realize. He wanted her safe. He liked her company, her fire. He liked everything about her. With her, he experienced emotions that he forgot he had. Sensations he never felt. Maybe he was…No, he knew he was.

Now there was only one thing to do.

"Kagome, I-"

The door burst open, and Sesshomaru pushed himself upwards. Men ran into the room, covered completely in black. He shot out of the bed, not caring that he was naked. He needed to protect Kagome.

He grabbed the first man he came to, punching him in the stomach. As the man went down, Sesshomaru punched him once more, in the face. He stepped forth to fight another, when he heard her voice.

"No! Let me go!" Kagome screamed.

He turned around, watching as a man grabbed her by the arm, dragging her out of the bed. He growled, running towards the man who dared to touch what was his. Sesshomaru was almost there, when he felt something pierce his back.

He went down to his knees, his arms reaching behind him. His fingers grasped an object, and he pulled it out, looking at it. It was a tranquilizer dart. He remembered it when working with Naraku.

His vision was fading, as well as his strength. He placed his hand onto the floor, trying to keep himself steady. It wasn't supposed to be like this.

"Well, big brother. It seems your down for the count."

Sesshomaru lifted his head, staring into eyes almost like his own. His brother deceived him. Betrayal and anger expanded in his body. He never would have guessed this.

"Why?" was the only word he could whisper. His strength failed him, and he feel to the floor, his shoulder taking most of the pain.

Inuyasha leaned over him, a wicked smile on his face. "I hated being in your shadow, big brother. It was time to make something of myself, and Naraku is going to help me."

Naraku and Inuyasha…together?

"That's right, Sesshomaru." A voice said from the doorway. A voice he knew. A voice he feared.

Naraku.

He tried to keep his eyes opened, but the drug was taking effect. He couldn't fight it much longer. But he had to try. For Kagome.

"Well, Sesshomaru," Naraku said, stepping over him. "It seems we overstayed our welcome. We'll be leaving now with lovely Kagome. Hope you don't mind."

NO! He tried to get up, but his limbs weren't working. He felt helpless. Useless to save the only person he cared about. God, please help him!

He heard her screaming his name, and he wanted so much to help her. But he was slipping into the darkness. Nothing could be done.

Kagome…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~

So whatcha y'all think? I know the lemon wasn't very descriptive and I'm sorry. It was my first one.

A few more chapters until the end!!! What's going to happen to Kagome? Will Sesshomaru save her? Why did I make Inuyasha a bad guy? Lol.

Review for me please! I need to know!