InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 30 AU Ban Jak kisses ❯ Our distance and that person that I love (kiss 4) ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Our distance and that person that I love (kiss 4)
 
By kira
 
Author's note: the following AU is based on Live Journal's 30 kisses, and takes place in my Homecoming universe. My couple incase you haven't already guessed is Ban/Jak.
 
FYI: Geiko is the proper term for a geisha.
 
Maiko is the term used for an apprentice geiko.
 
888
 
Jakotsu flopped down on the empty bus seat. He was tired of smiling, and having his picture taken with numerous business men. Rubbing the back of his neck tiredly, all he could think of was a nice hot bath, and climbing into bed. Jakotsu let his thoughts stray to his new boyfriend. Too bad you're not here, my lil dumpling, you have no idea how lovely it would be to crawl into bed and curl up next to you... The cross-dresser sighed softly. Sorry, Ban honey, I think I'd better wait until I get back to my room before I start dreaming about you, otherwise Jolt! isn't going to be too happy with me when they see how happy you make me. He smiled, and looking out the window, he watched the street lights drift by. I hate being so far away from you. It was so nice when you surprised me in Yokohama like that. Especially that kiss on the Ferris wheel.
 
Jakotsu brushed his fingers against his lips, remembering the kiss. He had had a free day in Yokohama and Ban had surprised him by showing up and taking him on an impromptu sightseeing tour, ending in Cosmo World amusement park. That had been such fun and it was so painful when Bankotsu had to go home the next day.
 
He stared sadly at his reflection in the tour bus window. Two more weeks of torture without you... He looked away and closed his eyes. Thank goodness this is all over in Osaka...
 
888
 
Bankotsu sat by the phone and waited for Jakotsu to be back in his room so he could call the cross-dresser and talk about their day. He hated being away from the cross-dresser as much as Jakotsu hated being away from him. The weekend they had had in Yokohama was pure heaven in the younger man's humble opinion. Jakotsu was in rare form as they roamed the streets, taking in the sites. He had worn the T-shirt the company had given him over a pair of jeans, while still marginally maintaining the illusion he was a woman by adding a touch of make-up. Even though they were often stopped and Jakotsu had to pose for pictures and handout coupons for the energy drink, it was still fun.
 
Lunch in Chukagai, Yokohama's version of the ubiquitous Chinatown, was nice. They had found a tiny Chinese restaurant, that while crowded, the locals left them to enjoy their lunch of pepper steak, something Jakotsu was fond of from growing up in New York. After that, it was a trip to Comso World amusement park. The ride on the giant Ferris wheel was something Bankotsu knew he'd never forget as long as he lived. Enjoying a brief stop at the top, the two of them had looked out over the surrounding landscape. But the best part was when Jakotsu had turned to face him and Bankotsu took advantage of the situation, by leaning in to kiss him. They spent the trip down, kissing each other, the slight sensation of falling adding to fun. Unfortunately when the ride had ended so did the magic of the moment.
 
The young record producer smiled at the memory. He would have given anything at that moment to have the cross-dresser home. It was just too early in their relationship to have a long separation in his humble opinion.
 
888
 
Jakotsu exited the tour bus and made his way to his room as fast as possible without actually running. A simple “I have a headache” was all the excuse he needed to avoid a late night, socializing with the friends he had made from amongst the Jolt! employees traveling with them.
 
He opened the door to his room and entered, closing it behind him, and leaning against it. Jakotsu latched the hotel room door for the night. He quickly checked the time on his watch as he took off his shoes. He had five minutes to spare before Bankotsu would call.
 
Jakotsu hurried over to bed and sat down. The western style room was spacious and well appointed and the cross-dresser loved having the bath all to himself like he did at home. That simple luxury meant he could let his fantasies run wild about his boyfriend without attracting unwanted attention.
 
As he lay back on the bed, waiting for Bankotsu's call, he let his thoughts drift to the young record producer. They were taking their relationship slow, building a bond of friendship to compliment their romance. It was as if both of them knew deep down inside this was the person they wanted to “settle down with forever.” So lust was left to the realm of fantasy, and the “here and now” was filled with holding hands and innocent kisses. The room they had shared in Yokohama was just like rooming together in a dorm or youth hostel. Neither one had expected the separate beds to turn out to be as fun as they did. They had spent half the night, listening to the other tell their life history.
 
When the phone rang, the nearly three hundred miles separating them vanished as Jakotsu picked up the phone. “Hey there...”
 
Hi! I didn't wake you, did I?
 
“No... I'm tired as I had a long day, but I wouldn't have been able to sleep if you didn't call. So how was your day?”
 
Bankotsu chuckled. I miss you too... As for my day, it was the same old, same old. The band has another song they want to pull as a single and Sessh has been insisting you get your ass back here A-sap so you can be in that video too.
 
“You're kidding, right?”
 
Nope. Sessh really does want you to be in it, so don't sign on for any more weeks, okay?
 
“Oh... okay...” Jakotsu said tiredly.
 
What's wrong, Jak?
 
“Nothing...” I thought you wanted me home cuz you missed me...
 
You sure? You sound upset.
 
“I'm tired, that's all...”
 
You want me to meet you in Osaka? You'll be there in what? Another week or two? I can fly up and book us a really nice room and we can do some touring and fly home together.
 
“I thought you said Sessh wanted me home A-sap?”
 
He does... but I want some time alone with you first.
 
“Yeah...?” Jakotsu smiled.
 
Yeah...” Bankotsu was also smiling.
 
“Okay! That sounds like fun! I always wanted to see the sites in Osaka. Ummm... Ban honey, do you think we could take a few days to go sightseeing in Kyoto too? There's some beautiful temples and shrines I'd love to visit there. Plus the place is full of maiko and geiko!!”
 
Bankotsu laughed. Yeah? I thought you wanted to go there because of all the television and movie studios.
 
The cross-dresser also laughed. “There's that too... but the best part will be being there with you...” he trailed off softly.
 
Yeah... Anyway, I'd better go let you sleep as you have another full day of `meet and greet' ahead of you.
 
Jakotsu sighed. “Good night, Ban honey...”
 
Night, Sweetness...”
 
They hung up their respective phones. Jakotsu flopped backwards onto the bed and stared at the ceiling. Somehow the distance between us just got a lil shorter, my love... He smiled and got up and walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower before bed. Knowing that Bankotsu was willing to take time off to spend more than a day with him, made Jakotsu feel warm and fuzzy inside just thinking about it.