InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 30 AU Ban Jak kisses ❯ Thirty kisses (kiss 30) ( Chapter 30 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Thirty kisses (kiss 30)
 
By kira
 
Author's note: the following AU is based on Live Journal's 30 kisses, and takes place in my “Homecoming” universe. My couple in case you haven't already guessed is Ban/Jak.
 
Special thanks to Jen for polishing not only this, but the whole series! You're the best!!
 
Thanks also go out to Ranuel and epsecially Chocolatemaltesers, who left a review for every chapter so far, for all their great reviews on this series over at the site where I first posted this.
 
888
 
“Wakey, wakey, Ban honey,” Jakotsu said softly. He kissed his life-partner's nose. “It's time to get up and start your special day,” he sang. When he did not get a response from Bankotsu other than a muffled grunt, he kissed him again. “Wake up…”
 
Bankotsu rolled over, facing away from his life-partner. “GoawaySweetness…” he mumbled incoherently.
 
“No! I want you to wake up. Please, Ban honey,” the cross-dresser whined.
 
The younger man hugged his pillow tightly, hoping the disturbance, he lovingly called “Sweetness,” would give up and go away. He had a sneaking suspicion that it was far too early to be getting up and he wished Jakotsu would just let him sleep an extra half hour or so.
 
Undeterred, the cross-dresser practically crawled on top of him, his warm breath tickling Bankotsu's ear, as he tried to inch close enough to kiss the younger man's cheek. “Ban honey…” he whispered softly, his lips brushing against Bankotsu's ear in a velvety kiss. “Wake up,” he purred.
 
Bankotsu rolled over, hoping to dislodge the cross-dresser. Unfortunately, Jakotsu not only somehow managed to hang on; he was able to meet his objective, namely the younger man's lips. The cross-dresser kissed him, his tongue darting out from between his lips, trying to tease Bankotsu's mouth open to no avail. So he simply kissed him again and again and again, three quick little kisses, before giving up much to Bankotsu's relief.
 
Jakotsu sat up, pulling the covers with him. “Don't you love me any more?” he said sadly.
 
“Of course I do, Sweetness.”
 
“Then why won't you kiss me?”
 
“Because…” Bankotsu said rather vaguely.
 
“Why because?”
 
Bankotsu sighed. “Because I'm still half asleep for thing, and for another I have morning breath…”
 
“Your point?” Jakotsu said tartly, arching his eyebrow at the younger man.
 
My point? “For one thing, Sweetness, I was hoping I could sleep a little longer as we didn't get to sleep until after two last night-”
 
“That's because it's your birthday and I wanted to give you an extra special `I'm very happy to be home celebrating with you' and an `I miss you so much' love making session.”
 
How do you manage to make something so sweet and romantic sound so clinical at the same time? “I know and I really appreciated it.”
 
“Yeah?” Jakotsu leaned towards him, and catching Bankotsu by surprise, he was able to kiss him a bit more deeply. Breaking the kiss and, smiling, he said, “Was that so bad?”
 
“Well…”
 
Jakotsu blinked. “Excuse me?!” He pulled away from his life-partner.
 
Bankotsu reached up to pull him close. “It's not you; it's me. I'm sorry; I just don't find anything desirable about kissing with morning breath, even though I'm with the cutest guy on the planet.”
 
“That's it? But we both have it, I mean I can see if I had got up to brush my teeth and tried kissing you, or if you had and I didn't and I kissed you…” The cross-dresser frowned. “But we both still need to brush our teeth, so what's the problem?”
 
“Me…”
 
Jakotsu sighed and sat up. “Okay, then let's go brush our teeth.”
 
“What?”
 
“Brush our teeth. Ban honey, today is your birthday and I wanted to wake you up the best way I know how, plus I want to go make you breakfast in bed, and I don't mean me,” he trailed off huskily. Sighing wistfully, he added, “I want to pack as much celebrating into it as I can since you told me flat out in front of everyone that you didn't want a party.”
 
“I know you mean well, so I'm not upset and you shouldn't be either,” Bankotsu said.
 
“No?”
 
“No…”
 
“Okay… Let me get up and start your breakfast.” Jakotsu leaned over and kissed him.
 
When the cross-dresser started to pull away in order to get out of bed, Bankotsu surprised him by snaking his arms around him, pulling him close, and kissing him deeply. The younger man slid his hands down the plane of the cross-dresser's back until they met the waistband of Jakotsu's pajama bottoms.
 
Jakotsu's little moans of pleasure between kisses quickly turned into giggles that melted into Bankotsu's chuckles. Pulling back slightly, Jakotsu said huskily, “I thought you didn't like kissing with morning breath.”
 
“I changed my mind,” Bankotsu replied just as huskily.
 
“Oh…”
 
“Yeah, now shut up and kiss me.”
 
“With pleasure,” Jakotsu purred as he brushed his lips against Bankotsu's in a soft butterfly kiss. Shifting his weight to blanket the younger man, Jakotsu rubbed suggestively against him, his kisses becoming deeper as Bankotsu's hands wormed their way into the cross-dresser's pajama bottoms.
 
“No, no, no…” Jakotsu said between kisses. “It's your birthday, Ban honey, and I want to do all the work.” He reached around and tugged his bottoms back up.
 
“But umm…” Oh crap I hope he doesn't want to repeat that night when he did “all the work.”
 
“What's wrong, Ban honey?” The cross-dresser gently cupped his life-partner's face.
 
“Nothing…”
 
“Then why are you so tense?” Jakotsu leaned in and kissed him.
 
“I'm not tense,” he lied.
 
“Ban honey, I promise you the most I'm going to do is eat you with a spoon,” the cross-dresser said saucily.
 
“Yeah…?” The younger man visibly relaxed.
 
“Yeah.” Straddling his life-partner's hips, Jakotsu proceeded to unbutton his flannel pajamas, planting a kiss on each little bit of exposed flesh as he slid down Bankotsu's legs. The cross-dresser playfully rubbed Bankotsu's crotch, caressing the flannel and making the younger squirm under his touch. “I see someone's enjoying his birthday so far.”
 
Bankotsu grinned in reply.
 
“Well let's see what I can do to make it even better,” Jakotsu purred. He slowly pulled his life-partner's bottoms off. As he eased Bankotsu's foot free of his pajama bottom, Jakotsu lifted it to his lips and kissed his ankle. “Twenty one…” he murmured softly to himself, before repeating himself with Bankotsu's other foot. “Twenty two…” He kissed his way upwards, alternating between his life-partner's legs, ending with a kiss on the tip of the younger man's penis. “Thirty…”
 
“Are… you… counting…?” Bankotsu choked out. Jakotsu had just engulfed him, and resulting sensations were making it hard for Bankotsu to think straight.
 
Jakotsu paused in his ministrations and looked up. He carefully and slowly eased his mouth off his life-partner's erection and said, “Yeah… why?”
 
“Thirty… what? Kisses?” Bankotsu frowned and wished Jakotsu would quickly answer and go back to what he was doing.
 
The cross-dresser smiled. “Thirty kisses, because I was thirty when I met you and because you're the best thing that ever happened to me, I decided to mark that fact by giving you thirty kisses on special occasions. Your birthday is one of them, the anniversary of the day we met another, and the anniversary of the day we officially became a couple and then there's our commitment ceremony anniversary…”
 
“Yeah…?”
 
“Yup. You mean that much to me and then some. So if you don't mind…” Jakotsu's smile broadened into an impish grin. “I'd like to continue,” he said saucily.
 
Bankotsu's mouth hung open for a few seconds before he smiled. “Then who am I to stop you? Carry… on!” He gasped when Jakotsu did just that.
 
The cross-dresser gave it his all, flicking his rough tongue against all the right places as he bobbed his head up and down. Ever so slowly, Bankotsu inched his way towards release. When Jakotsu hit a particularly sensitive spot, the younger man gave into the sensation. His face contorted, his whole body tensing, and he gripped the sheet tightly in his fists when he orgasmed. Bankotsu let out the breath he had been holding in a contented sigh.
 
“Happy birthday, Ban honey,” Jakotsu said softly.
 
Bankotsu nodded in reply.
 
“Want me to go make breakfast?”
 
“No,” Bankotsu said. “I just want to lie here with you for a while.”
 
“Okay…” Jakotsu said softly. He moved out from between his life-partner's legs to cuddle up next to him, bringing the blankets with him.
 
Bankotsu wrapped his arm around the cross-dresser, holding him close, and kissed the top of his head. Jakotsu smiled and placed his hand over the younger man's heart. His life-partner placed his over it, and picking it up, he brought Jakotsu's hand to his lips and kissed it. The cross-dresser looked up at him, quirking his eyebrow questioningly.
 
“I kind of like the whole thirty kisses thing, so I thought I give you thirty kisses too.” Bankotsu let go of the cross-dresser's hand to cup his cheek. They shifted slightly and Bankotsu kissed him on the lips.
 
Breaking the kiss, Jakotsu said impishly, “I thought you didn't like kissing with morning breath…”
 
“True, but I really like kissing you and-”
 
“You've got twenty seven more to go!” Jakotsu giggled.