InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 30 one-shots ❯ A Bored Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok so I wrote this fanfic just because I was incredibly bored and I have always wanted to go up to a guy and make out with him just because I felt like it.
 
Discliamer: Oh I do not own Inuyasha *runs and cries* I tried to claim him once but then the big men in white coats came.
 
A Bored Day
 
“Uhhhhhhh” Kagome sighed again. She kept pacing back and forth then sitting down and sighing, and when he would ask what was wrong she would look at him like he was incredibly stupid then say `nothing'. It was really getting on his nerves. Miroku, Sango and Shippo weren't here so they were all alone, in some forest hunting for jewel shards but they had decided to take a day off (more like kagome had ordered him to stay because she was sick of walking a few feet then having to have him kill a demon because it wanted her shards).
“Would you stop that I tried asking what was wrong but every time you say nothing, well what the hell is wrong with you!” The hanyou couldn't help but explode; it was eating at his last nerve.
“I'm bored there is nothing to do around here and it is almost night so we can't start hunting for jewel shards.” With that said the raven-haired girl got up and walked over to him and stood right in front of Inuyasha.
“What? Why are you looking like that at me? Kagome?” His face twisted in confusion.
“I think I just figured out how to fix my boredom” As Kagome said that she put her arms around his neck and kissed him. This was no little peck on the lips that you give you grandmother; it was deep and full of passion the kind of kiss you would give your lover. After he got over the shock of it her wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. When the finally broke apart kagome looked up into his golden eyes and said, “Well I'm no longer bored.”
 
00o00o00o00o00o00o00o00o00o00o00o00o00o00o00o00o00o00o00o00o00o00 o00o00o
Sorry, I know that this fanfic is really short but I was incredibly bored and this just popped in to my head a plus I half to go to bed soon. So read and review
 
WHAT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO REVIEW!!!
But you must *reaches into magic bag of weapons and pulls out a……gummy bears?*
What the??? *Shrugs and throws gummy bears at random reviewers*