InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 30 one-shots ❯ Nothing ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Discliamer: I own Inuyasha *looks around* no really I do *blink blink* stop accusing me of lying I really do! Fine I don't happy!
 
I got the idea of this fic from a story I read on fanfiction.net but I can't remember the author
 
Nothing at all
Sango looked up to the green canopy of leaves that shaded the path she and Miroku walked on. They had spilt up with Inuyasha, Kagome and Shippo to look for Naraku. There had been rumors that he was in the south and another saying he was in east. It had been a week since they had split up and Sango had quickly learned that she should walk behind Miroku or a couple of feet away from him.
“What are you staring at Miroku?” Sango asked when she noticed that Miroku was staring at her again. About every ten minutes she would catch him staring at her. He always gave her the same answer.
Miroku shrugged his shoulders, “nothing” It was becoming increasing annoying that he never told her what he was looking at. Sango looked down at the small fire cat in her arms. She walked a little bit while stroking kirara. After a bit she felt his eyes on her again and looked up. “What are you staring at?”
With a sigh he said “nothing” and continued walking in front of her. She wanted to scream or slap him. She decided she would wait a little longer before telling him to tell her what's wrong. She didn't notice at first that Miroku was staring at her again. Then she felt his eyes on her again. With out looking up she asked, “Miroku what are you staring at?”
“Nothing.” Sango could hear the sadness in his voice as he said it. She walked in silence once again. She was looking up at the trees when she felt his eyes on her again, wandering over her body. “Miroku what are you staring at?” she didn't know why she was bothering to ask she already knew the answer.
“Nothing.” You would think by now he would of thought of something else to say.
“You better not be thinking about groping me.” It was what she thought he was thinking about, but something at the back of her mind told her he wasn't.
“I'm not”
“I don't believe you.” But she did know it was true, she just didn't want to think about what else he could be staring at. She waited for an answer but the only thing she got out of him was silence. That's it if I catch him looking at me again I'm gonna blow! She walked in the silence that seemed to be closing in. Sango waited 10 minutes but she didn't sense his wandering eyes. 15 minutes and still nothing, she thought he had finally given up. She walked along for a while looking at the flowers that grew at the edge of the path. Then she sensed his eyes on her again. This time they weren't roaming her body they were right were her eyes would be if she turned around. She tried to ignore him. Ignore, ignore must IGNORE. She couldn't stand it any longer she stopped. “Miroku, what are you staring at!”
Miroku stopped at her sudden out burst and walked over to her. “Do you really want to know?”
“YES, for the love of the gods tell me.” Sango looked up into his hypnotizing, violet eyes and sees something there that changed her life forever.
“I'm staring at,” Miroku went silent not sure if he should say it. Summoning up his courage he goes on, “my love.”
Sango let out a small gasp. Miroku tipped up her chin and kissed her. After Sango got over the shock that he was kissing her she kissed him back. Miroku ran his tongue across her lips demanding entrance, which she gladly gave. They kiss with passion but soon had to separate for air. When they finally began walking again Miroku slung his arm around her waist. They had been walking for a while when Miroku noticed Sango staring at him.
“Sango, what are you staring at?” his voice was low and playful.
Sango looked at him and gave him a big smile, “Nothing, nothing at all.”
 
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o 0o0o0o0
 
So what did you think? I no I'm not the best writer but I am trying
 
So go and press the little button that says review
PLEASE I'm begging you no one every reviews for my stories all you have to do is click the button and just say nice for all I care.
 
Here are a couple of ways to piss of Sesshomaru
Go up to him and say “I can do some thing you can't do” CLAP CLAP CLAP
Point at the moon on his forehead and say “that is the oddest pimple I have every seen”
When ever he tries to go to the bathroom take a rolled up news paper and hit him on the nose while saying “bad dog”
Call him Lord Fluffykins
go to his bed at night and sing very quietly “It is the chapter that never ends, it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing why they did so they will continue reading it forever just because. It is the chapter that never ends, it goes on and on my friend. Some people started reading it, not knowing why the did so they will continue reading it forever just because.”
It is advised after you do these things run away as fast as you can