InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 30 one-shots ❯ The Sunrise ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: do I really have to say this every time? I do NOT own Inuyasha not even a bit.
 
I know that al the eyes of the girls in Inuyasha are brown but it is easier to work with hazel
 
The Sunrise
 
I was sitting there watching the sunrise from the top of a cliff. I knew I was pretty far from the camp but I could smell and hear you. I became so wrapped up in the suns slow progression into the sky that I didn't even hear you coming. You tapped my shoulder making me jump up. I turn around my hand ready to slash you to bits. When I saw it was you I let my hand drop to my side. A smile appeared on your lips and I could see the laughter in your eyes. Those gorgeous eyes. The first rays of the sun lit up your perfect hazel eyes. The golden rays made the usually hidden yellowish-brown flecks pop out. It was then that it hit me like a rock. I loved you. The light breeze blew a dark brown lock of your hair over your brow. I tentatively reached up and brushed it back behind your ear. Instead of dropping my hand I rested it on your cheek, slowly caressing your bottom lip with me thumb. You looked shocked from my tender action. It wasn't in till I looked into your eyes that I saw the fear. I dropped my hand. I was about to turn away when you grabbed the back of my neck and slammed your lips into mine. I held you close and passionately returned the kiss. I thought about the fear in your eyes and realized that it was not because you were afraid of me, you were afraid at how strong your love for me was. The sun finished rising behind us showing the earth with its golden rays.
 
0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0 0o0o0o0
You KNOW your obsessed with Inuyasha when:
1. An ambulance has to come and help you out of a well because a 'demon pulled you in'
2. You put on all red and run into a burning building, thinking that your 'Fire Rat Kimono' will stop you from burning up.
3. You make a list of reasons why Inuyasha should choose Kagome over Kikyo (xD)
4. You try to do numerous stunts while wearing a short green skirt, thinking that it wont very fly up.
5. You run into the woods and look around for anyone pinned to a tree with an arrow.
6. You get into trouble after pulling out your dog's tooth so you could 'give it to Totosai so he could make another Tetsusaiga'
7. You carry around a fluffy white boa
8. When your boyfriend (or girlfriend) is found kissing someone else you insist that it's only because you're only his or her reincarnation.
9. You get sent to the hospital when you were attacked by a stray dog when you tried to feel it's ears.
10. You put a rosary around someone that is bugging you, you tell them to sit and then get mad when they don't fall face-first onto the ground.
11. You grow out your nails, sharpen them, and then when someone pisses you off you just say 'Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!'
12. When it's storming out you scream that the Thunder Brothers are back and we have to save all the foxes!
13. You buy purple eye shadow and insist that it's the same kind Naraku wears.
14. When someone brings an oriental fan to school you destroy it and when you get in trouble you say that Kaugra was going to kill everyone.
0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0 0o0o0o0
 
Ok so I'm not exactly sure who this fanfic is about it could be Sess and Rin or Inu and Kag
 
So please review I said REVIEW NOW!!!!