InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 30 one-shots ❯ A Sleepless Night ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Yes of course I own Inuyasha, but some one you have to explain y I can't speak Japanese or no how the series ends.
 
A Sleepless Night
 
She turned over again in her sleeping bag; no matter what she did she just couldn't get to sleep. It was perfect to be sleeping outside, the moon and stars were shining brightly from their place in the sky and the air was warm and sleepy but she wasn't. I'll go for a walk; maybe it will cure my restlessness. She silently slipped out of her sleeping bag and started walking in the dark, dense forest. The trees creaked slightly, as if snoring. Great, now the trees are mocking me. She walked in till she reached a cliff jutting out from the forest. A slight breeze made her hair blow across her neck., sending a shiver down her spine. She looked up to find that the full moon was just above of her, its whitish beams shining directly on her.
A single crystal tear fell from her chocolate eyes, this was the kind of night that you hear about in stories and songs. The girl would be standing alone and her lover would come and hold her. I have no one to hold me, more of the pearly tears followed the first.
She heard a twig break behind her, Please let it be a squirrel, don't let it be Inuyasha he'll only be mad at me. First for sneaking off and then for crying. Just let me be alone in myself pity. No matter how much she wished it to be a squirrel she couldn't ignore how her heart skipped a beat. She waited but only silence came no shouting or yelling. She was going to turn and see if it actually was a squirrel but before she had a chance, strong arms encircled her waist, pulling her into him. A small gasp escaped her lips as Inuyasha's head rested on her shoulder. One ear flicked slightly below her ear to catch the sound. Maybe its not just in songs and stories. Her eyelashes gently kissed her cheeks as she closed her eyes and she leaned back into Inuyasha. The moon shined down on the two young lovers, as they stood wrapped up in each other's arms.
 
o0o0o0o0o0o
So what do you think? Please tell me just push the little purple button in the left hand corner of the screen.
 
Please review
 
 
 
 
“Love is like a flame it can burn forever as long as it has the attention, but will flicker and die without proper attention”