InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 500yrs to wait ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
blanket disclaimer: I do not claim any rights to inuyasha or any characters associated with the anime/manga. They are the property of Rumiko Takahahi.
"talking"
'thinking'

Bang, Bang, Bang....

"Oi, come on bouzo!" Inuyasha yelled impatiently.

Bang, Bang, Bang...

"How the hell long does it take to use the pot! What the hell ya doing in there?"
Muffled behind the door Miroku laughed, "Inuyasha, please I'm trying to take care of some things before we leave, I'll be right out."
You've had enough time, tie a knot in it!"
The door came open as Miroku dried his hands, "please my friend, there is more one should attend to besides just going."
"Danm Miroku it's a penis not a toilet handle, you don't have to stand there and jiggle it forever." Inuyasha huffed crossing his arms.
"Sigh, well maybe if you'd jiggled yours a little more you wouldn't be so up tight." Miroku mumbled turning away from him.
"What was that?" Inuyasha growled, "you sick son of bitch!" he grabbed hold of Miroku's shirt and pulled him back around to face him, "say that to my face!"
"Alright enough! Miroku leave Inuyasha alone, you know he's anxious right now." Sango said trying to defuse the situation, "Inuyasha please don't take it out on us, we all want to see Kagome-chan again as well." Sango reached down to pick up Kirara and started towards the front door.
"Feh, then tell him to come on." Inuyasha replied releasing his hold and heading for the door.
Catching up with his wife, Miroku wrapped his arm around her, "Sango my darling I just wished to make sure that if we engaged in any activities during our trip back to Japan I was thoroughly cleansed for you." Miroku slyly whispered to her.
"Keh, you two are already charter members of the Mile High Club, I think you two can give it a rest for once." Inuyasha said over his shoulder to his friends, his ears flicked back listening to their conversation.

They both had the good sense to blush.

Not turning around Inuyasha spoke to them again, "come on, Shippou is waiting in the suburban."

As they exited the house Rouyokan, Kouga, and Toutousai were there to send them off.

"Kouga, you will be in charge in my absents, if you run into any problems call me on my cell. I want you both to look after Toutousai while I'm gone." Inuyasha instructed, "you behave your self old man."

Handing Kirara to Rouyokan Sango noticed not only the suburban was waiting on them in the driveway but, also a large pickup and trailer. Nudging Miroku she nodded towards the truck with a questioning look, Miroku shrugged.

"You two ride with the brat, I'll follow in the truck." Inuyasha walked away leaving no time for questions.
Getting into the suburban Miroku asked, "Shippou what's in the trailer? I didn't think we were going to be gone for long, I think Sango and I under packed."
"No that is just some of the mementos Inuyasha saved for Kagome, he couldn't wait to show her. Then of course he also insisted on bring the dowry." Shippou answered as he drove the suburban down the lane, heading towards the private airfield.
"Dowry, oh kami, he does realize that isn't done any more doesn't he?" Sango asked.
"Well, you know Inuyasha, he started the dowry not long after we lost her. He has it in his mind that he has to prove he deserves her." Shippou replied.
"He'll never understand will he?" Sango asked.
"Hopefully my dear Sango he will when he can finally hold her in his arms again." Miroku sagely replied.

"Well their off, he's so impatient that one. I just hope he doesn't want to show off his new kimono when they get back. I for one do not want to see what it's going to show." Toutousai said turning to return to the house leaving three very stunned youkai's in his wake.

Converting /tmp/phpV6NrHk to /dev/stdout