InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Bet That Could Lead To Love ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Sorry for the late update guys I was sick ::-.-::, but I'm better now except for a cold. Any who I'm working on a new story I'll put it soon, it'll be my first AU! Also updates will be pretty slow considering school, and I'm going to start working at Winn-Dixie Monday (b/c my parents are making me or I don't get to drive any more. I need my car!). Any who thanks very much for the reviews you guy are great.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inu-Yasha, and you must be crazy if you thought I did!

Chapter Three

"Oh. . .What happens to us?" Kagome asked indicating to herself and Inu-Yasha.

"I can't answer that, but maybe my father can." Ayumi said.

"NO! I'm going to see him!" Inu-Yasha growled.

"Oh come on Inu-Yasha, Sesshomaru can't be that bad any more. I mean he took a human for a mate. Plus don't you want to know what happens to us?"

Actually Inu-Yasha did. He wanted to know if he went to hell with Kikyo, or does he take Kagome as a mate, like he wanted to. Yes believe it or not Inu-Yasha wanted to make the miko from the future his mate and he wanted her to bear his pups. He wanted to live. But out of all the people he knew why did Sesshomaru, his most hate brother have to tell him if he chooses heaven or hell?

"Feh, fine we'll go." Inu-Yasha said grudgingly.

"Thank you so much Inu-Yasha!" Kagome said Flinging her arms (to Inu-Yasha's surprise) around his neck. She blushed letting go of him and coughed, "Fine. Let's go."

"We'll go by jumping from rooftop to rooftop, so we won't be seen and we'll get there a lot faster. Inu-Yasha can you carry Kagome on your back?" He nodded still shocked bending down so Kagome could get on. "Okay let's go."

Ayumi jumped out Kagome's window with Inu-Yasha and Kagome close behind.

»----->

They stopped at a huge silver gate which Ayumi opened showing a long driveway that went into a forest. They walked up the long highway with stopped at a huge mansion which Kagome looked up at in aw.

"Ayumi what exactly does Sesshomaru do for a living?" Kagome asked.

"He's a businessman." She said opening the doors. "Mother I'm home." She called.

A woman who looked to be in her mid-twenties came walking in; Kagome knew that she must be Rin. "You're back soon Ayumi. Oh Inu-Yasha, Kagome your back from your trip to Amer. . . ."

Ayumi quickly put over her mouth and whispered something in her ear making her eyes widen. "I'll just go get Sesshomaru." She said walked off into another room. Inu-Yasha and Kagome looked at each other and shrugged.

About a couple minutes later Sesshomaru came into the room. He looked almost exactly the same as he did five hundred years ago. Only instead he now wore a suit instead of the armor he used to wear.

"Ah little brother, I see you finally found out the secret as to where all the demons went. And to think you let your wench come back here alone with the Shikon no tama without protection. To think she could have been attacked at any time by power hungry demons." He said emotionlessly.

»----->

Author's Note: I hope I don't make Sesshomaru seem OOC! I'm so sorry it took so long to update! I will update sometime later this week and it will be longer I promise!