InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Bet That Could Lead To Love ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: I like this newer version better! I'm reading Eragon by Christopher Paolini for AR (::stabs AR:: DIE AR DIE!). For those who don't know what it is, it's where you have to read certain books to get a certain amount of points. We have to do it as practice for the FCAT. Well any who Eragon is a pretty good book. YES! Linkin Park won two awards! GO LINKIN PARK! ::cough:: Any who thanks for the reviews! They were great! And without further ado Chapter Two (hey that rhymed).

Disclaimer: I don't own Inu-Yasha, and you must be crazy if you thought I did!

Chapter Two

"W. . .What do you mean d. . .demon?" Kagome stuttered. She had known Ayumi for a long time and she seemed like a normal Japanese school girl.

"Just what I said a demon, and by the smell of it a canine." Inu-Yasha explained.

"I should get her to come by my house later to see if she'll answer some questions about demons in this time." She just couldn't believe it, her friend was a demon.

They started making their way out of the mall and to Kagome's house.

-~-~-~-

When Kagome got home he called Ayumi and asked her to come over because she needed help with something. Hey she wasn't really lying she needed help in finding out where all the demons went.

Ayumi was at her house with in thirty minutes. Kagome directed her upstairs to her room where Inu-Yasha was sitting on her bed with the concealment spell still around his neck just in case.

"So Ayumi. . ." Kagome started, but she didn't know what else to say.

"We know you're a demon." Inu-Yasha blurted out. Kagome glared at him.

Ayumi stared him for a moment. "I should have guessed you would know with Inu-Yasha being half Inu-youkai and all." Shr said giving him a knowing look.

"Wait you know about Inu-Yasha?" Kagome asked.

"I should seeing that he's my uncle." She said taking a seat on the floor.

(A/N: I could sooo end it right there, but I'll be nice and continue.)

Kagome and Inu-Yasha just stared at her in shock.

"But that would mean that your father is Sesshomaru!" Inu-Yasha said stating the obvious. He just couldn't picture Sesshomaru taking a mate.

"Wait, what do you really look like Ayumi?" Kagome asked curiosity getting the best of her.

Ayumi reached up to taking off the silver necklace that had a silver paw print charm on it. As soon as she took it off her hair grew out to her knees though it was still black, two fuzzy black dog ears replaced her regular ears, her eyes turned amber, she had a purple crescent moon on her forehead, she also had fangs and claws now.

"Ah. . ." Kagome giggled reaching up and touching her ears. "They're just like Inu-Yasha's!"

"You're a hanyou meaning, Sesshomaru's mate is a human!" Inu-Yasha stated shocked, Sesshomaru hated humans.

"So then who's your mother?" Kagome asked.

"My mother is Rin. My father took her as a mate when she was eighteen." Ayumi exclaimed.

"But if she's a human, how has she even lived this long?" Kagome asked.

"If a demon takes a human mate, they give them some of their blood. So they will live as long as them." Inu-Yasha explained to her.

"Oh. . .What happens to us?" Kagome asked indicating to herself and Inu-Yasha.

-~-~-~-

Author's Note: I wonder what happened to them! What'd you think? Yes I know it was a short chapter. But if you review maybe you'll get a longer.