InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ a bet with in a deal ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer:
Title, that kind of stuff
 
"Couch Chiba is going to kill us! 50 laps! He's insane! What crawled up his shorts?" Shippo whined as he began to bang his head against his locker in the boys locker room.
 
Inu Yasha sat next to him on the bench dressing into his street clothes and Miroku dressing next to him.
 
"That is the problem, nothing has been in his shorts for quite some time." Miroku snickered.
 
"So its true, Mrs. Hino broke up with him?" Inu Yasha inquired.
 
"Yeah, she found out what its like to be with a real man!” Kouga exclaimed.
 
He walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. He strutted over to his own locker.
 
"Kinda like Kikyo, right Inu Yasha?" Kouga baited Inu Yasha.
 
Inu Yasha's head hung low so that his long silver bangs hide the red hot anger the flashed in his golden eyes. With his hands balled into fist as he stood and slowly turned toward Kouga. Inu Yasha was ready to go barbarian on Kouga when Shippo jumped between them.
 
"Kouga! You should be ashamed of yourself! Have you no respect for the dead!" He scolded.
 
"Yeah your right...sorry," Kouga and everyone in the room bowed there head in silence for the lost beauty.
 
"So Kouga you and The substitute music teacher for real?" Miroku asked sarcastically.
 
"What can I say she likes how the wolf man hangs," Kouga said cockily as he made thrusting movements with his hips. The whole locker room was in an uproar, even Inu Yasha had to snicker. Kouga was basically a man whore.
 
“Is there a girl Your haven't banged in this school? Hell country?" Kouga's buddy Houjo asked.
 
Kouga stopped and frowned. He wrapped his arm around Houjo's shoulder and put on a fake sad face.
 
"Sadly Houjo my boy there is, the beautiful Kagome Higurashi."
 
Inu Yasha's ears perked at the name. She was Kikyo's half sister. Kouga dated her for awhile before moving onto and stealing Kikyo away from him.
 
"The great Kouga, who's sexual prowess is well known beyond the stars unable to get into the pants of one girl!?" Shippo gasped in surprise.
 
"Well it wasn't me, I used all my best moves and lines. The girl is a prude, she is locked up tighter then the Hoover Dam!" Kouga shrugged ignoring Shippo's sarcastic tone.
 
Inu Yasha finished dressing and stood up. He walked over to Kouga, with clenched fist and a wicked sneer on his lips.
 
"Maybe she has more class then the whores you sleep with?" The locker room went quiet at the insult. "Or maybe she just doesn't want your crab infested dick anywhere near her."
 
"Ooooh," the crowd that developed around the two whispered in shock and awe.
 
Kouga looked Inu Yasha up and down, he raised an amused eyebrow.
 
"You think you can do better then me?" He laughed at the idea.
 
"You think you can do better with the beautiful yet prudish Kagome?" he was very amused at this little fact.
 
*Oh no Kouga is baiting him, don't fall for it Inu Yasha! Run! Run while you still can!* Miroku silently shouted to Inu Yasha. Inu Yasha of course knew he was being goaded into something but, of course his pride wouldn't let him turn away.
 
"I know I could." Inu Yasha growled crossing his arms and raised his head high.
 
"So its a bet then. Lets see we need a time line and a prize..." Kouga thought for a moment scratching the back of his head in thought.
 
"I'll be generous to you, since Kagome is such prude you have till the end of the school year to bang her. If you fail however, you will have to publicly announce my prowess as a sex god and be my lackey for the summer." Kouga turned to Inu Yasha to see his reaction.
 
"What do I get?" Inu Yasha asked.
 
"Isn't it obvious? You will be banging Kagome! What else could you want?” Kouga said. At Inuyasha's glare he thought he might need to add something else. “Fine I will publicly declare your prowess and be your lackey." Kouga turned back to the tasked of dressing. "Can you do it?"
 
"You bet I can do it! By the end of the year I will have her in my bed in every position from missionary to doggy style." And with that Inu Yasha grabbed his book bag and stormed out of the locker room leaving a very shocked Shippo and Miroku in his wake.
 
He ran down the hallway toward his locker. He slammed his head against the locker over and over again.
 
"What have I done?! What have I gotten myself into?!"
 
************************************************************* ** *********
 
"He said what?!" a very shocked Sango yelled.
 
Miroku, Shippo, Inu Yasha, and Sango (Miroku's girlfriend) sat at their usual table in the lunch room.
 
Sango's open hand flew up and hit Inu Yasha in the back of the head.
 
"What the hell was that for!" he yelled.
 
"Men are pigs," was all she said before she took a sip of her Diet Pepsi.
 
"I think what is more important is how are you going to get out of this?" asked Shippo.
 
They all thought for a few minutes as they ate their lunch.
 
"She hates Kouga too." Sango stated as she gestured toward a beautiful girl with long black hair and chocolate eyes, sitting by herself at a table across the room. She sat there with her head phones on oblivious to the world around her sketching madly in her black note book.
 
"How do you know? The girl doesn't associate with anyone," Shippo asked.
 
"Well can you really blame her? Kikyo and Kouga made her life a living hell! I mean Kouga was just being himself - a man whore. But Kikyo was constantly being a real bitch to her..." Sango stop her ranting and looked over at Inu Yasha.
 
"Sorry I didn't-"
 
"Its okay, Kikyo was a real bitch sometimes, and we all knew how she felt about her sister." He poked at his food as he continued to watch Kagome scribble in that black note book she always carried around.
 
"Still doesn't answer my first question." Shippo replied.
 
"Well Most girls in this school write Kouga's name over and over with hearts around it, or play M.A.S.H. or F.L.A.M.E.S. with his name. She on the other hand writes Die Kouga or Death to Kouga all time. Besides one time I got a peek at that note book of hers and she was drawing a picture of Kouga being drawn and quartered. It was gruesome but awesome she is an artist," she explained.
 
"So you think that because she hates Kouga so much she would be willing to sleep with me? Just to make Kouga look like a fool?" That even sounded dumb to Inu Yasha.
 
Sango let out an exasperated sigh * boys* she thought.
 
"NO! Even though I do think you need to get seriously laid that's not what I mean." All three of the guys jaws dropped.
 
"What I was thinking is that you explain the situation carefully to her, then ask her carefully to help you make it look like you to are having sex." Sango made sure she put emphasis on carefully, knowing that guy tend to attract the foot in mouth syndrome. Inu Yasha thought for a moment *it just might work.*
 
"How do I carefully explain it? I mean how would you react if Miroku mad a bet to sleep with you before the end of the year. Then asked you to 'act' like you were having sex with him?" Inu Yasha turned and looked at Sango in the face.
 
"I'd kill him," she said simply.
 
"Hey! I thought you loved me?" Miroku pouted with a sad little boy face.
 
"Yeah well you should have never made that bet you lecher!" Sango raised he fist to his face.
 
Miroku *sweat drop.*
 
"I didn't-"
 
"Start off by saying you need some help making Kouga look stupid or you were trying to defend her. You never know unless you try," Sango cut him off.
 
Inu Yasha turned back to Kagome and thought for a few minutes.
 
"Isn't she smart? I'm dating the smart one" Miroku said in a sing-songie voice.
 
"And I'm dating the..." she stopped looked Miroku up and down "well your really cute?" she then leaned in and gave Miroku a kiss.
 
It took a few minute for him to realize she gave him a double sided complainant.
 
"Hey wait a min-"
 
Suddenly Inu Yasha stood up and grabbed his lunch tray.
 
"Your right Sango! Thanks"
 
He then walked over to Kagome's table.
 
"They grow up so fast," Shippo smirked
 
************************************************************* ** *********
 
Kagome sat at her lunch table ignoring her food that had gone cold waiting for her.
Instead she worked wildly at her sketch with her head phones blaring angry rock music in her ears. She was oblivious to the world around her, only thing that existed was the beautiful love scene unfolding on her white paper before her. A gorgeous well built young man (that closely resembled Inu Yasha except for the dog ears on the top of his head)
laid naked on his back. His face was contorted into a look of pure pleasure, which was probably do to the beautiful naked black haired goddess straddling his lower half as she leaned forward taking his nipple into her mouth.
 
*Wow I never knew a picture could get you so hot...and Kouga thinks she is a prude?* Inu Yasha thought as he sat unnoticed across from Kagome.
 
"Wow, who are they supposed to be?" he asked.
 
Kagome squeaked in surprise at Inu Yasha as she slammed her note book shut. She looked at him with a slight blush across her face.
 
"N-n-no one."
 
"Sorry didn't mean to startle you. I just needed to discuss something with you."
 
Kagome slowly pulled her head phoned off and eyed Inu Yasha suspiciously.
 
"About what?”
 
"Um...Well...first promise to keep and open mind."
 
"Why should I?"
 
"Please!"
 
Kagome looked at the pleading in Inu Yasha's eyes and against her better judgment, she nodded in agreement.
 
"Okay great thanks, first off let me say I hate Kouga as much as you do..."
 
Hi paused and looked at her for agreement. She just nodded.
 
"Well today after gym Kouga was being a jack ass as usually, but he began to say things... things about you."
 
She raised an eyebrow in curiosity.
 
"What kinda things?" her tone went cold and harsh.
 
"Well...he said you were a prude and stuff like that..."
 
"HE WHAT! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!"
 
Kagome was fuming. She jumped up about to run off and kill Kouga, but Inu Yasha stopped her.
 
"Please, I'm not done yet," he pushed her back down into her seat.
 
"Fine! Hurry up I need to go kill some one."
 
"Well if you would just listen, I have a way we can get back at him."
 
"Why would you want to help me?"
 
"Well.."
 
Inu Yasha went onto explain what had happen and what had been said in the locker room.
She broke out in laughter when he came to the part about Kouga's crabs. *Wow she has a beautiful laugh* he thought as he continued the story. She stopped laughing when he got to the bet.
 
WHACK! Kagome hit him with her lunch tray.
 
"The nerve! You you-"
 
"Wait just listen its not what you think!"
 
She stopped hitting him to listen.
 
"What would hurt Kouga's pride more? To have some one get what he tried and failed at. Now I don't expect you to just sleep with me, but to act like you are sleeping with me. That would means your going to have to"
 
"Be your whore? Slut? Bitch?" Kagome interrupted him.
"No I was going to say...go out, doing couple things, making out, and you would have to sleep over some times. You know girlfriend things."
 
He continued to tell her what Kouga would have to do if he lost the bet. Kagome my broke into laughter again. Then just as suddenly her face was unreadable.
 
"What do I get out of this?"
 
"Any thing you want."
 
"I don't know what I want right now."
 
"Then we can just say I will owe you."
 
Kagome leaned foreword across the table toward Inu Yasha. She seductively ran her finger down his nose.
 
"When do we start? Because Kouga just walked in."
 
"Right now..."
 
He leaned forward and kissed her waiting lips. Her lips were soft and tasted like strawberries and cream. He decided he wanted more from the kiss. He ran his tongue over her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She was resistant at first but with some gentle coaxing she opened up to him. She let out a low groan as his tongue plunged into the sweet soft depth of her mouth. He decided he liked the husky moan she made and tried to encourage more. Slowly she began to kiss him back.
 
*BANG!*
 
"All right you two break it up! This is the lunch room not the back seat of your car." The lunch lady yelled at them.