InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ a bet with in a deal ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kagome and Inu Yasha sat in his car out side her home laughing hysterically.
"Did you see the look on Kouga's face!"
Kagome's face was beat red and was running out of breath from laughing so hard.
"I thought his jaw was going to brake off!" Inu Yasha laughed.
After a few more minutes of laughing they began to calm down a bit. They sat in awkward silence, until Kagome couldn't take any more.
"Well I guess I'll see you Monday at school."
She began together her things from the back seat.
"Wait...umm we are suppose to be a couple... we should go out tonight."
"I can't tonight I ... a ... have a ... gig."
"A gig?"
"Yeah well, I'm in a band."
"You are? I never knew that. I mean Kikyo never said anything.."
Yeah well, I was never her favorite topic."
"I'm sorry..."
"Don't be, Its fine."
They sat in silence for a few morsilence.
"You um... Can come if you like.."
"That would be perfect! And then you can stay at my place for the weekend if that's okay with you.."
"Umm... I-I guess." Kagome blushed
"Great! Were is it?"
"The hot spot. Can you pick me up at 6:30 ?"
"Sure, okay its a date." He stated.
"Bye."
Kagome got out of the car and ran to the house. When she reach the door she turned around and looked back at Inu Yasha. He waved to her and drove away. * sigh* * What a hunk!* She thought as she opened the door. * What to wear to night?*
" Nurse Tsukino! I'm home!" Kagome yelled
"In the Kitchen dear." She yelled back
"Oh okay."
Kagome ran up the stairs. She went to the first door on the left and slowly opened it. There was Kagome's mother, curled up in a fetal position on Kikyo's bed. She never left the room, not since Kikyo's funeral. They had moved her many time, but every time she end up back here again.
Kagome Knelt beside the bed. With tear filled eyes she stared into her mothers unseeing eyes.
"Mama, please stop this. Sota still needs you..."
With a gentle sad touch she caressed her mothers pale cheek.
"I still need you..." she whispered as the tears began to fall from her eyes.
"Mama it wasn't your fault! I was HERS! SHE went out! SHE got drunk! SHE got into the car! SHE drove into the tree. SHE killed herself and her unborn child! Please mama. Please, I miss you so much."
Kagome's tears began to soak the bed spread. Uncontrollable sobs racked her body. * I can't take this anymore! I want my family back! I want Kikyo back!* Kagome's mind screamed.
"Mama please snap out of it. Please, so Sota can come home. So we can be a family." Her pleas fell on deaf ears. Her mother showed no signs of change.
"Honey , you shouldn't get all worked up. These kind of things take time."
Nurse Tsukino stood in the door way.
"I know, but I want here back now..." Kagome sobbed
"oh Honey."
Nurse Tsukino wrapped her arms around the sobbing girl. She rocked her in a soothing manner.
"Shhh...Its okay honey...I know I know...Shhh..." the nurse cooed
"Come on honey you need a nice hot bath to calm you..."
Kagome nodded as the nurse led her out of the room and into the bathroom.
************************************************************* ***************

Kagome looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was very satisfied with her outfit. It was a cute little black and red salsa number. Her blouse was red with black lace trim. The material was thin so it was kind of see through, enough to make out her black bra. The v neck was just wide enough to show some cleavage. At the end of her sleeves were to black and red tassels. Her skirt was black and ruffled at the ends. It was opened at the front just up to the knees. She wore a pair of red open toed shoes, with a gold and black dragon on the sides. She wore her hair on the top of her head in a cascade of curls.
"I think this will do. Yes this will work very well."
She admired herself a little longer. Kagome made sure she had enough clothes for the weekend, her tooth brush, hair brush, cosmetics, toiletries, and of course her note book. She grabbed her bag and guitar and walked into Kikyo's room.
"Hi ya mama, I have a few minutes before I have to go. I thought I would sing you that new song I wrote for you."
She sat down on the bed next to her mother and picked up her guitar.
"Its called The voice with in."
Kagome began to strum her guitar.
-"Young girl don't cry,
I'll be right here when your world start to fall,
Young girl its all right, your tears will dry,
You'll soon be free to fly,
When you're inside your room you tend to dream,
Of a place where nothing's harder then it seems,
No one ever wants to bother to explain,
Of the heartache life can bring and what it means,

When there's there is no one else,
look inside yourself
like your oldest friend just trust the voice within,

The you'll find the strength that will guide your way,
You'll learn to begin to trust the voice with in,
Young girl don't hide,
You'll never change if you just run away,
Young girl just hold tight,
Soon you're gonna see your brighter day,
Now in a world where innocence is quickly claimed,
It's so hard to stand your ground when you're so afraid,
no one reaches out a hand for you to hold,
When you look outside look inside to your soul,

When there's there is no one else,
look inside yourself
like your oldest friend just trust the voice within,

Life is journey,
It can take you anywhere you choose to go,
As long as you're learning,
You'll find all you'll need to know,
Be strong,
You'll break it,
Hold on,
You'll make it,
Just don't forsake it because,
no one can tell you what you can't do,
No one can stop you,
You know that I'm talking to you,

When there's there is no one else,
look inside yourself
like your oldest friend just trust the voice within,

Young girl don't cry I'll be right here when your world starts to fall..."-

Kagome got so caught up in her sing that she didn't hear nurse Tuskino come into the room.
"That was beautiful dear..."
"Thank you...I wonder if she heard it?" Kagome wondered out loud.
"No one knows honey, but maybe with more prayers and love, your mother will pull herself out of her grief caused shock."
Kagome nodded sadly.
"I know... I just don't know how much more I can take...I mean yeah Kikyo and didn't get along but she was my sister... I lost my sister, my father comes and takes my brother away, and mama is in a grief caused coma..."
"You poor thing, YOU are to young to be to be stricken with so much pain and sorrow. If I could I would take it away form you."
The nurse walked over and hugged the girl.
"You better get going your dates down stairs. I'll see you Monday."
Kagome nodded and left the room to go meet Inu Yasha.
**************************************************************** ************

Inu Yasha couldn't stop staring at Kagome as she buckled her seat belt. She was more then just gorgeous she was VA VA VOOM for lack of a better word. Her skirt showed just enough leg to let you know they were both smooth and well toned. His fingers almost itched to feel how smooth. Her blouse should just enough cleavage to make a mans mouth water with out being smutty. Her hair was on the top of her head cascading down in soft, glossy, black curls. Her lips were dark red they looked fuller, softer, and even more kiss able...
"um...Inu Yasha? Are we going?"
*Cough* "Yes of course..."
He started the car and pulled out onto the road.
"I hope you don't mind but my friends Miroku and Sango are going to meet us there."
"No, no problem at all. It will be nice to meet them."
"Yeah Sango told me that Kouga is suppose to be there with one of his whore's."
Inu Yasha smirked. Kagome just let out a tiny snicker.
"Inu Yasha?"
"Yeah?"
"We Should really be trying to get to know each other. I mean Kouga isn't as stupid as he looks..."
"Yeah, I guess your right."
Inu Yasha thought for a moment. Then suddenly * RING* *RING*
Kagome's Phone rang. She pulled it out of her purse and answered it.
"Hello...Rin...He what...What are we going to do?...I will hurt him! I will hurt him so bad that he will never be able to have children."
Inu Yasha couldn't help but cringe at that comment.
"Okay...Bye-bye."
*sigh*
"Damn it." Kagome swore.
"What's wrong?"
"Antonio canceled on us."
"WHO?"
"No one...Say Inu Yasha, it probably would be to good to be true, but do you dance?"
"Do I know how to dance? Yes. Do I dance? No."
"Do you know how to do a tango?"
"Yes"
"Will you dance with me on stage? Pleez!"
"Oh no...No No No!"
"Come on, Kouga's going to be there. And what's more sexier then a heated dance between 'lovers'. Beside without Antonio, your the next best thing!"
Inu Yasha was silent for a moment. Then with a quick nodded of the head he agreed.
"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!"
Kagome flung here arms around his neck and gave him a peck on the cheek. He flushed a little. He could feel her firm soft breast pressed against his side. All he wanted to do was wrap his free arm around her and pull her closer. Either that or pull over and ravish her in the back seat.
"oh what the hell"
He quickly pulled into the first parking lot and parked. In one quick movement he pulled Kagome into his lap.
"Inu Yasha! What are you doing?" She squealed
" What I wanted to do since you got into the car."
And with that he kissed her. His kiss was soft and pulse rising. This time Kagome immediately gave in to the kiss. He seductively nibbled on her bottom lip, She opened her mouth willingly and welcomed his tongue. Her hand found his way into his hair. She let out a groan of pleasure when Inu Yasha's mouth found his way to her neck. His hands roamed her body until they found her breast. Kagome let out a garbled gasp as he gave them a gentle squeeze.
"oh gods..." she gasped as she pulled his head up for another kiss.
*Knock* Knock*
"Hey guys the windows are steaming up!" Miroku yelled through the window
"Are you guys going to stop necking, so we can go inside?" asked Sango
***************************************************************** ***********
Kagome had never been so embarrassed! She had never let anyone get that far with her before, yet she had let Inu Yasha get to 2nd in the first day! * Yeah, but who wouldn't? He is gorgeous!* Her mind screamed. Just the thought of the way he crushed her soft body against his hard one, it made her body heat up with desire again.
"Um ... here you might want to clean your faces off before you go in." Sango said handing them a Kleenex.
Inu Yasha and Kagome looked at each other, and he started laughing while Kagome just blushed. Kagome's lipstick was smeared all over the both of them.
They both quickly cleaned there faces as Inu Yasha made a hasty introduction.
"Kagome, Sango. Sango, Kagome. Miroku, Kagome. Kagome, Miroku."
"Nice to meet you" Kagome shook both of there hands.
"Sspt......... Inu Yasha ......" Miroku whispered
"What?" Inu Yasha was exasperated.
"Its easier to neck in the passenger side or the back seat. That way the steering wheel won't get into the way." This time the whisper was louder.
"MIROKU!" *WHACK*
"PERVERT!" Sango whacked him then laughed along with the others.
"Miroku, what Kagome and I do is none of yours or anyone else's business."
Wrapping his arms around Kagome's waist. They walked into THE HOT SPOT.
e minutes. Again Kagome broke the