InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ a bet with in a deal ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
After 3 more sets, Drama Queen called it a night. Kagome then joined Inu Yasha, Sango, and Miroku at there table.
"God Kagome! Your voice is incredible!" Sango exclaimed
"Thank you Sango. I'm glad you liked it."
"Yeah and that dance you and Inu Yasha did! oh boy! I mean it was so hot! I was ready to take sango to the backseat or the handicap stall in the bathroom."
*WACK*
"owe! Sango that hurts!" Miroku yelled rubbing his sore head.
"pervert." Sango stated
"Um...I'm going to the girls room. Watch my stuff?"
"Yeah sure." Inu Yasha shrugged.
"I'm going with." Sango got up and fallowed Kagome.
The boys watched the girls leave and head toward the rest room.
"Why do girls always go to the bathroom in groups?" Inu Yasha asked in wonder.
"Sango once told me that did to have some girl talk."
"Girl talk?" he asked confused
"I think it is kinda like locker room talk."
The boys just look at each other, then broke out in laughter.
"Hey did you ever wonder what’s in that black note book."
Miroku made a grab for it, but Inu Yasha swiftly pulled it away.
"oh no you don't."
"Come on I just want a little peek." he whined
"No!"
"Come on. Aren't you a little curious?"
"She would kill us."
Inu Yasha has seen Kagome mad before, and it was scary. He didn't really want to see it again anytime soon, and definitely not towards him.
"She doesn't have to know...."
Miroku grinned evilly. He swiftly grabbed the book from Inu Yasha's hands and opened it. There where sketches, some beautiful and some dark and torturous, and others very erotic.
"Man that guy looks like you... and so does this one, and this one..."
Miroku flipped through the book. He finally stopped on a picture that had a bare chested man, on all fours with leather pants, spiked dog collar and leash around his neck. The leash was held by a scantly leather clad women with black hair.
"Dude, minus the dog ears this guy is you!"
Inu Yasha glanced at the page. Not only was the scene erotic but it was beautifully drawn.
"And this dominates looks a lot like Kagome! Dude she wants you!"
"No this has to be someone else..."
"Inu Yasha its you alright."
Miroku flip the page over. On the other side there was what looked like a journal entry.

"Dear Journal,
He's so cute! I wish he would talk to me. Why am I so shy? Why can't I be more like Kikyo? You know... see what I want and go after it. I should just go up to him and be like 'Inu Yasha would you like to go out with me?..."

Miroku stopped reading to skip to the next entry. On the way there were more pictures, songs, and poems.

"That bitch! I caught her reading my book! Then the next day she goes and asked my crush out, the guy I have been pinning for four years! And that butthead said yes! I have this incredible pain in my chest, my heart hurts. Now that Kikyou knows I want him, she'll make sure I'll never have him. What does she hate me so?..."

"Man, who knew Kikyo was such a bitch? She only dated you to keep you away from Kagome."
Inu Yasha felt used even when Kikyo cheated on him all those times shealways came back saying she loved him, and he let her. Now he found out that was all a lie.
"Maybe you were with the wrong sister." Miroku mused
"What do you mean?"
"I mean you were meant to be with Kagome. Think about it. If Kikyo hadn't found out that Kagome had a crush on you she would have never dated you. Kagome would have then asked you out, and you would have said yes. I highly doubt that she would have broken your heart like Kikyo did."
"you might be right..."
"Maybe you guys can make up for the mistake. Ya Know pick up now?"
Miroku continued reading as Inu Yasha quietly mused the new facts over in his head.
* I am attracted to like a spark between us. Every time I touch her I feel like I'm on fire. And I can't get enough of her*
"Man you got to hear this. Listen."


"Dear journal,
I had the best dream last night. Inu yasha came into my room through the window. He told me he wanted me and told him I wanted him too. He kissed me taking me to unknown passionate heights. His hands touching me in places no ever has before. His hands and mouth bring me into a pleasurable frenzy. We were so caught up we didn't even make it to the bed instead he bent me over the desk and ..."

"That’s enough!" Inu Yasha yelled as he grabbed the book from him.
"Yeah she wants you."
"So mutt face its seems to be going well for you."
Inu Yasha looked up to see Kouga's sneering face. 'good he saw our display tonight.'
"Yeah it is. But I have to thank you, if it wasn't for this bet we made I wouldn't know how wonderful she really is. She is a very passionate kind women. You really messed up by cheating on her with Kikyo."
"Yeah well the Kagome I know was a real cold fish."
"DON'T TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!" Inu Yasha yelled clenching his fists.
"Maybe it was just you. I mean the Kagome on stage to night was anything but prudish." Miroku clearly stated
"Yeah well I have to had one more condition to our bet."
" oh yeah what? afraid your going to lose?"
" No of course not, I just want to make sure no one tries to screw me over. I need proof that you bedded the beautiful Kagome."
"Like what kind of proof?" Inu Yasha asked warily
"Well I was thinking maybe a sex tape, or naked pictures."
Both of the young men's jaws dropped. 'What kind of sick joke is this?" Inu Yasha thought.
"Why can't he just show you her under wear or something?"
"Because I'm not stupid. I know how easy it is just to steal a pair of underwear...She like the plain colors, mostly pastels, though she does have a couple sexy black ones."
"YOU PERVERT! YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER AND HER UNDERWEAR! YOU HEAR ME, YOU EVER GO NEAR HER OR HER PANTIES AGAIN I'LL KILL YOU!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So, call me crazy but I think there is more going on between you and Inu Yasha then you to think."
Kagome blushed a little as she reapplied the lipstick Inu Yasha kissed off of her.
"He is everything a girl could want."
Kagome sighed as she gazed at herself in the mirror.
"Every girl except Kikyo. She treated him like dirt."
Sango reapplied her make up in the mirror next to kagome.
"She must of had some feelings for feelings for him..."
That doesn't matter now, he is free for the taking. And for some reason I think he wouldn't mind being taken either."
They both let out a laugh.
"Nothing is stopping you now..."
"YES THERE IS!"
"What?"
"Kikyo."
"I don't mean to be cold but kikyo is dead. Beside she was always mean to you anyway."
"Kikyo was my sister, no matter how she felt about me. Beside she was pregnant with Inu Yasha's baby when she died."
Kagome bowed her head in sadness.
"Whoa...Kikyo was pregnant?..."
Sango nearly dropped her lipstick as she stared at the sad Kagome.
"Oh honey you actually think it was Inu Yasha's baby?"
"Well she was his girlfriend. And she told us it was his."
Kagome remembered the hateful glee in Kikyo's eye when she looked Kagome in the face and told her. She was telling her Inu Yasha would never be hers.
"Well we also know that Kikyo was a manipulate liar. You should really talk to him about it."
"No. I don't want to hurt him any more. I mean he lost both girl friend and his baby."
" See it should have been you he dated, Kikyo didn't care abouthis feelings. You do... I don't think it was his."
"Why do you think that?"
Kagome was confused, but her heart was jumping with excitement.
"Kikyo was having sex with everyone except Inu Yasha."
Sango stated matter of factly.
"How do you Know that? I mean Kikyo was dating him and she was really loose!"
"Well I know because Miroku is Inu Yasha's best friend, and I am Miroku's girlfriend...Inu Yasha and Miroku tell each other a lot of things, and Miroku gives me juicy gossip if I allow him to touch me in inappropriate places."
Sango grinned mischievously as Kagome Laughed.
"Don't get me wrong it is as big as a reward for me as it is for him. Miroku has what I like to call magic fingers."
Kagome and Sango laughed even louder.
"Come on Kagome lets get back to the boys."
Sango looped her arm around Kagome as they walked out of the bathroom together.
*I think this will be the start of a good friendship.* Sango thought.