InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ a bet with in a deal ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
As Kagome and Sango walked out of the Lady's room just in time to hear Inu Yasha yelling.
"YOU PERVERT! YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER AND HER UNDERWEAR! YOU HEAR ME, YOU EVER GO NEAR HER OR HER PANTIES AGAIN I'LL KILL YOU!"
Kagome was very confused only hearing the end of the conversion.*What are they talking about?*
"Its Kouga. Time to put your game face on girl."
Sango whispered to Kagome as she ushered them to the table.
"Miss me Honey?"
Kagome walked up to Inu Yasha with a big smile on her face. with a quick wink, She sat on his lap. Wrapping an arm around his shoulders she nuzzled her head in the crook of his neck. Inu Yasha wrapped his arms around her small delicate waist. He was desperately trying to ignore the fact her soft firm bottom was pressing against his suddenly active organ.
"Of course sweetie, I can never get enough of you."
Inu Yasha answered.
"Hi Kagome."
Kouga was rather perturbed that Kagome was ignoring him. No woman ever ignored his presence.
Kagome gave him the once over with obvious contempt.
"Kouga..."
"Kagome, I am wounded by your lack of interest in me."
Kouga made a fake frown with the puppy dog face. His face reminded Kagome more of the evil snarl a wolf gives a rabbit that was about to become its next meal.
"Inu Yasha, when are we going back to your place? I want to be alone with you. You said you were going to teach me things..."
Kagome purred in a sexy come hither voice. She moved her position on Inu Yasha's lap so she was facing him. The movement of her firm bottom against his hard male member was heaven. He had to do everything in his power not pull her skirt up and take her right there.
"Soon if you keep moving around like that." he groaned out.
He pulled her closer to him so she could feel his hard male organ. Kagome could feel his manhood pressing against her bottom. She stared at him in complete shock. She didn't realize he was that attracted to her. Her heart was beating excitedly.
"Do you promise?"
Kagome whispered to him as she looked him deep in his eyes. She then turned herself around in his lap, pressing her back against his chest. She then did the most evilest thing she could have done in a night club surround by people. She begin to rub herself up and down his body. This was causing her bottom to rub his already erect manhood in a sweet torturous way.
Inu Yasha couldn't take it anymore. He jumped up out of his chair abruptly, and throw Kagome over his shoulder.
"I hope you guys don't mind us leaving so early but I'm sure you guys understand."
He grabbed Kagome's purrs and black note book and gave a quick nod to Miroku and Sango.
"We will finish our talk later."
Inu Yasha made a hasty retreat to his car.
"Nice meeting you two!"
Kagome yelled to them from over Inu Yasha's shoulder.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````````````````````
"Inu Yasha! Slow down!" Kagome screeched
Inu Yasha raced down the road away from the night club. He just wanted to get her to his bed. His hand rubbed her knee in a comforting motion.
"clam down, I do this all the time."
He continued his racing and sharp turns. He began to find it very hard to concentrate while he felt the soft smooth skin of Kagome's leg. Slowly he daringly allowed his hand to slipped its way up past her knee to her soft inner thigh.
"Inu Yasha!?" She gasped as she felt his fingers trace circles on the soft sensitive flesh between her legs. The sensation he was causing in her was all new feelings for her. She quickly closed her legs together, but this only pressed his fingers closer to her. She let out a loud moan as his fingers continued there manipulations.
"Kagome, Your so beautiful. I think we have something here. Can you feel this thing between us? I want you. I want you more then I've ever wanted someone."
Inu Yasha made another sharp turn on to along driveway. Inu Yasha pulled his hand away from Kagome, earning a groan of protest. He stop the car in front of a huge house...More like a mansion.
* He lives here! He's gotta be loaded! *
Kagome barely finished her thoughts before Inu Yasha yet again pulled her out of the car and over his shoulder. He quickly grabbed Kagome's things and dashed into the "house".
"Inu Yasha put me down! The barbarianwas cute at the club but now its getting old."
Kagome's pleas fell on deaf ears.
"Master Inu Yasha, I did not know you were to have late night company...Master Sesshamuro is going to disapprove greatly."
A short toady little man stopped Inu Yasha on the stairs.
"Well tell him that my guest and I will stay in my wing, so he won't have to see us. Now out of my way Jaken."
Inu Yasha pushed past the toad man and up the stairs to the right Hall. There they came to two giant doors. He kicked the door open only to make a bee line straight for a door at the end of the hall way. He quickly put Kagome down. He open the door and ushered her inside. It was a gorgeous bedroom.
"Alone at last..." He whispered huskily into her ear.
She shivered as his tongue slipped out to caress her neck.
"Do you want this too? All you have to do is say yes, and I'll be more then gladly give it to you..."
His teeth began to nibble slowly on her offered neck. A deep throaty moan escaped from her mouth. She Ken she had already gave in.
"I want it... I want you..." she moaned
with that answer Inu Yasha pulled Kagome to a huge round canopied bed that had a scarlet curtain with gold tassels.
"Don't you think I should go wash my make-up off? I mean we'll smear it all over the place like last time."
Inu Yasha sat Kagome on the bed and swiftly kissed her hard on the mouth. His tongue pushed past her lips and ran it across her smooth teeth. she Hastily opened to his questing tongue. He plunder her mouth, searching every crevice, drinking as much of her as possibly. He only pulled away when they needed air. Her head was swimming with lust and she felt a little dizzy.
"No I want to be able to see every spot your gorgeous lush lips have touched me."
Inu Yasha kissed Kagome softly, It was meant to be slower, teasing, and more arousing then lustful. He nibbled on her lower lip, earning a grabbled groan from her. His lips left her mouth to slowly descend down her chin. to her neck, to her collarbone. His tongue darted out to lick the bit of breast at the neckline of her blouse.
"hmm, I think your clothes are getting in our way."
Kagome nodded and helped him remove her blouse. Once the offending garment was off her, he tossed it behind his head. His hands slowly, tantalizingly slide down her soft aroused skin. He reached the top of her black skirt, He hooked his fingers in the band and slowly seductively pulled it off. He then reached her shoes. He quickly took them off and joined her back on the bed. Gently laid her back on the bed.
"Well I'm feeling overdressed."
Kagome giggled at his little joke, but he could still feel the tension radiate from her.
"Relax Kagome, if you want to stop just tell me."
She shook her head no.
" No, I'm just nervous. I'm still...I've never...I'm a vir-"
"virgin? I know. I promise to be easy on you..."
He gave he a devilish grin.
" In fact I am going to give you so much pleasure, you'll sleep for a week."
Inu Yasha grinned and winked at her, earning a shy grin. He slowly began to unbutton his shirt. Kagome couldn't take the teasing anymore, she ripped off her underwear and bra and throw them to the side. when she looked to see Inu Yasha was only on his third button, she grabbed the edge of the shirt and ripped it open. button went flying everywhere.
"well someone is eager."
She cautiously eased the shirt off his shoulders. His strong well toned muscular chest was open to her view. Her mouth watered as she could allow her tongue to taste the taunt flesh. Instead she allowed her fingers to touch the hard muscles. His skin was smooth to the touch.
"God, that face your making is turning me on so much."
With that he swiftly removed his pants and joined her on the bed. Now he was only wore red silk boxers, that didn't help to hide his bulging erection. Kagome couldn't help but stare at his evident desire for her. She gasped in shock when Inu Yasha gently took her hand and rested it on his stiff manhood.
"Go ahead don't be scared. I won't bite, not unless you ask nicely."
She attentively touched him throw the fabric. He was long, wide, and hard. She knew that the male penis got hard when aroused but never imagined this. This time Inu Yasha gasped in shock. when kagome pulled the boxers down to get a better look.
A look of disbelief came upon her beautiful face but it was quickly replaced by fear. Inu Yasha gently took her hand and placed it on his hard member. Slowly wrapping her fingers around him.
"Don't worry my sweet, It won't bite...but I might, but only if you ask."
He gave a sexy sly grin.
Kagome shook her head in shock and embarrassment.
"No, I mean...I, Its so big? Will It even fit?"
She shifted her eyes away from his. He quickly grabbed her chin and forced her to look him in the eyes.
"Every blue blooded male loves to hear that about himself, but don't worry it will fit and it will be very pleasurable."
again he gave him another cocky grin. He gently pushed her down onto the bed. He laid down beside her. His hand gently sweeping her perfect body. His hand softly caressed her face looking deep into her deep chocolate eyes. It lowered down her neck, her chest, to her breast. Her perfect breast. His hand cupped one. wondrous, was all he could think of at that moment.
Then he took her breast and rubbed it making the nipple erect, he pinched it and brought his mouth to it nipping at it. A deep gargled moan escaped her throat. He let his tongue lavish it before would he would nip it, only to lavish it again. Her hand searched him out, latching herself around his neck. His hand traveled down her stomach with feather light touches, slowly down to where he touched her in the car.
Rubbing slow lazy circles around her little nub sending electric shock though her body. Kagome tried to smoother her moans by pressing her head in to his neck. Inu Yasha kissed her gently sweetly on the lips the trailed wet kisses down her cheek towards her ear.
"Don't try to hide that beautiful voice, I want to here you moan, I want to here the pleasure I am giving you."
She rewarded him with a throaty loud groan.
"That’s my girl. You look so beautiful right now."
Slowly he inserted his finger, careful not to startle her with this new sensation. Kagome didn't know what to think, Never had she felt anything this good. ‘Something this good must be a sin.' she thought as she began to work towards an unseen goal. She felt something building in the pit of her stomach and began to buck against Inu Yasha's hand, not knowing what she was working for. Moaning out Inu Yasha's name her climax hit her hard and fast.
Inu Yasha cradled Kagome to himself as placed kisses on her face. Kagome shifted to gaze into his eye.
"Thank you..." She whispered
"For what?"
"For making my dreams come true."
"Where not done yet..."
With that he positioned himself in front of her womanhood. He looked her straight in the eye, before kissing her full and hard on the mouth. His tongue demanding entrance, which she eagerly allowed. There tongues fought for dominances, which neither would win. Braking the kisses Inu Yasha look her over one last time before gain all his self control to ask one question.
" Are sure?"
Kagome smiled and nodded.
"Be my first Inu Yasha."
He couldn't take this much longer so slowly he entered her. She arched her back and allowed him to enter. He made sure to be genital as he pushed through her barrier. Kagome gave a gasp of pain at the lose of her virginity. Inu Yasha waited until she adjusted to this intrusion. Kagome began to shift a little as she began to test her limits, making it hard for inu Yasha to remain patient. She gave him a nod listing to her sounds what she liked and what she didn't.
but sped up as the passion increased. Kagome was moaning his name softly, over and over and Inuyasha was thrust in a deep steady space. Moving quickly, Inuyasha flipped onto his back and pulled her on top of him. She gasped but her hips didn't cease their movement against his. She sat up and rested her hands on his chest as she rode him, without any shame. He looked up at her, and just watched her. Her skin was practically glowing as she quickly moved against him.
It seemed to go on forever, Inuyasha guiding Kagome's hips against his, up and down his hard length. Sweat covered their bodies in a thin sheen. Kagome's head was thrown back, as moans and purrs emanated from her throat. Inuyasha's eyes traveled over her body and rested on the juncture of her thighs, watching her sex engulfing his member over and over. He slipped on hand in and found the little nub that was just begging to be touched. He stroked it quickly and Kagome's body jerked against his before she let out a loud cry as her whole body clenched and convulsed against his, orgasm tearing through her body. Her inner walls clenched around his manhood and his hips bucked up against hers thrusting deeper as he came. Inu Yasha laid his head on top of kagome's chest and listened to her heart beating, breathing quickly, her eyes slid shut and she drifted instantly into a light sleep. Never losing the contact they had gained in there love making, he rolled over taking Kagome with him. With Kagome laying on his chest he fell quickly into a deep slumber.