InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Castle Through your Eyes ❯ Shadow's Behind the eyes ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Hey peoples. I know that I am really terrible at updating, I just am in so much activities, I just don’t have much time. I hope that you guys will forgive me and still review for me. I would really appreciate it. I will try really hard to update more often. I just hope you guys will stick with me. Any way. Thank you to all who reviewed! The comments were great. Oh and I am sorry about the guy who thought reviewing was a good way to ask me out kind of thing. He is an ass hole right now who keeps messing with me. I mean how many times does a guy say ‘want to fuck me’ and then go with some other girl? Sorry one of the reasons it seems like a good time to review. It broke through some of my writers block Anyways, enough about the real life, lets get into some good stuff. Here is your next chapter.
Chapter 10 Shadow’s behind the Eyes
Inuyasha turned cold hearted again forcing the contact between the angel and the wolf to be broken. Kagome heard the growling from her new found friend and her half demon companion. Inuyasha pushed her further behind himself as the bastard came trotting down the path of his castle. “Stay behind me and be quiet, no matter what.” he whispered. She nodded her head and did as she was told. Inuyasha faced the ‘man’ who came to him now.
“Inuyasha, have you no respect for your lord? Grab that beast and shut her up.” Inuyasha just took Kagura by the scruff of her neck but it did not do much to calm her growling. As long as she didn’t attack him, everything was okay, for now. He felt Kagome’s nails find their way back into his tangled cape. He hoped that she would hold her tong for both their sake’s.
“Why do you come here, you bastard. You are not permitted on these lands. Be gone!” the man chuckled at the words. Inuyasha just growled louder.
“I do suppose your right. I gave you these lands the day I through you to exile with the pathetic flee demon as well. The day you were to live the rest of your days without the touch of a woman or any such contact with the outside world. You were to be left with no human, or demon contact but that of loyal Myouga. The day you betrayed me when she preferred your bed then mine.”
“Just because she preferred love and happiness to the pain and anguish that you had tried to give her. Kikyo was forced into that marriage by her parents don’t blame me that she didn’t like cruelty compared to love.” Inuyasha lashed out. Kagome held in a gasp. ‘he did have lover, but what does that have to do with anything?’ (yes, Kikyo has found her place in this fic. I don’t like Kikyo but she fits nicely in this fic I do believe.)
“What do you mean, you worthless piece of flesh? I cared for that wench with what was left of my heart that your mother didn’t take!”
“Did you really care? You could have fooled me! Did you feel love when you threw our son out the tower window as she pleaded with you? Beg for her son’s life? YOUR GRAND CHILD! Did you feel any regret after what those fools did to her? THAT is CARING!?” Inuyasha breathed as the bastard grinned. “If you don’t leave now, I will sic the wolves on you, Naraku!” the man snickered.
“You have already waned Inuyasha. That girl you hide will be ensnared by me. But if you beg right now, I will make it quick and maybe a swift death to take her after wards. How about it young women? Want to try a new man to fill your beddings ‘cause this rotten mutt of mine surly couldn’t have been able to please you.” Kagome coughed and stilled with wide eyes. Inuyasha had had enough.
“Naraku, leave her out of this! She remains pure. I haven’t touched her. She is allowed to leave without your cursed figure on her!”
“Ahhh, I find this one woman for you to have and yet with all her beauty you couldn’t take her? You would let her die virgin? For shame. Take her now for all I care, I will have her either way.” He laughed.
“Kagura…” the wolf howled in frustration. She wanted to tear the monster’s flesh, if her master would ease up just a little bit more, she surly would do her duty.
“You have heard my warning you fucking mutt. I will have her, she will not make it out alive. I guarantee you that, you have my cursed flesh. I make that a promise, and a promise that I will make sure will never be forgotten.” With that, he lead his horse away.
Inuyasha let a breath of air go through him as he let go of Kagura who was indeed upset with her hackles raised. Kagome looked up at him. “Inuyasha, what is going on?” He looked lost and terrified.
“I am so sorry.” with that he picked her up. Kagome didn’t realize what was going on until she was back in the castle next to a door she hadn’t seen before. An awful thought crossed her mind. ‘He is going to lock me up in his dungeon! Gods no! No! Father”
“Please let me go, let me go Inuyasha! I will not let you do this!” He stayed silent and kept walking down the lonely stepped hallway. As she kicked and struggled, he did not do anything, nothing affected him. Her cries and punches did nothing to faze him.
“I will not allow you to be harmed. This is the only way.” he whispered. She screamed more, tearing her clothes that were already down hill, reviling some flesh, but he didn’t even blink. Kagome was frightened. It was dark, the darkness that took life without the wisp of dust. Was he really going to leave her down here?
“Your master will not be please Inuyasha, after what I tell him! I swear it. Now let me go.” nothing. They reached a cell door. Locked of course so he had to get the key out. He maneuvered Kagome into one arm. She thought to use this as in advantage. She kicked his shin, making him grunt but otherwise his arms were still metal bars that held her. As soon as the door opened, he through her non -to-gently onto the rocked ground. “Inuyasha!!!” She yelled as he shut the thick wooden door.
666666666
He could hear her pants and shedding tears. He stood there long, listening to all the curses she could come up with and placing his name at the end of each one. How he long to go in there, hold a dagger to her and demand she cut out his heart. It made his heart bleed as she finally gave up on tears and passed out from exhaustion. He stayed there for moments more, listening to her last sleepy hiccups then headed up stairs to gain comfort from his loyal companions to join him mourning all that had happened in less then a days job. He couldn’t, he wouldn’t be able to handle what to do when she woke, finding herself in that dungeon. The dungeon where so much of his life changed. The only one with a key. The key to keep her safe, and his own soul as well.
Okay, there is an update. You get to learn about Inuyasha a little bit. Hopefully you guys will understand more with the next chapter! I hope to get many reviews so please do! I need to know if I am doing okay so far. Ja mata!
ShadowStar666