InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Chance Meeting ❯ The Near End Chase ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Chance Meeting

by: edebey

A/N: Hey I have noticed that you all asked me to update. Well, the reason I haven't is because of my moving. We moved from Washington back to Georgia. Finally, my hometown. Anyways, on with my suprisingly wonderful story.

Last Time......

"There's lot's more where that came from, my dear Kagome the NightRider. Let's see how well that youkai stamina of yours can keep up with mine, shall we?" and with that he went throught the open door and towards her huge bed. "I hope your walls are sound proof, because you will be sceaming my name in pleasure until you pass out, young one. I will make your body writhe in desire beneath mine and tease you until you beg for me to take you."

This Time......

"Don't be so surprised when I lay the smackdown on you little boy!" Kagome purred back at him. Quickly untangling herself from his arms, she sexily walked around the bed and swung her hips with each step, feeling his lustful gaze on her with every little move. Turning and putting a hand on her hip, and leanind foward to plant one on the bed, she shimmered a light pink and then flashed a bright white. In her place stood a half-naked neko-youkai. "Why don't we see how well you can keep up with me, cause remember cats and dogs don't get along, and I like it rough."

Sesshoumaru appeared behind her in a hurry, wrapping his arms around her waist and sliding them down her thighs, loving the way goosebumps appeared on her skin from his cold touch. "Trust me, darling, in the direction you're going, we won't walk for a week. I love to torture felines. They make the experience so much more pleasurable." With that said, he pushed her foward and ripped her shirt off, leaving her back bare, clad in only a short leather skirt. Allowing her time, he let her climb upon the bed and was even more aroused with the way she spread her legs like an open invitation for him to bury himself in. Her hair had changed from a brownish color to a stark black, like midnight at the hour, and her eyes became the darkest blue he had ever seen, he skin-leveled even paler than normal humans, contrasting thickly with her black hair. He upper body became thinner and more accentuated, hips becoming bigger, and her long legs longer and the muscle beneath everything rippled with every movement. She was the epitome of beautiful.

"Why don't you just let the dog inside of you out? And we will see what you canines are capable of?" Shifting her body so that she resembled a contortionist, made Sesshoumaru twitch beneath his belt. Her upper body moved so she was flat against the bed and her arms braced herback, while her legs were brought over and above her shoulders to meet between her outspread arms.

Shirking off his spell slowly, he didn't expect the lust in her eyes to change into hardcore fear as his hair and eyes changed. As the burning of his moon and stripes fade off, he opened his orbs, and she was gone. Her scent had left the room, the closet door was open and hangers were waving in her wake. His emotions quickly changing to anger, he shirked the whole spell off and walked after her.

(A/N: Walked after her, with her in fear! Doesn't that just scream Pepe Le Pue!?)

*Kagome's POV*

'Oh my God. He can't be. But he... is. How can it be when I killed him so long ago. What if... What if that wasn't him? There are youkais out there that shapeshift. I wonder if I killed one of them.

It had to have been a powerful one to shapeshift, and I killed it. Gods, can this day get anymore interesting? Why yes it can Kagome, yes it can...`

*Regular POV*

"Hey Kagome! We're going for some pizza and games. Wanna come? KAGOME?" yelled Sango and Naoko as they slipped through the house. "Do you want to come or no-OOMPHF!" screamed a high panicky voice.

Naoko and Sango lay in a heap on the floor with Kagome sitting on top of them grinning like a chesire cat. " Who knew feline reflexes were so good. Naoko, you haven't been training lately have you? Now, now, we must deep in top shape-oh my gotta go see ya later, have fun." Kagome yelled as she sped down the corrider, turning sharply at the third right corner.

All of a sudden, the light that was on them, disappeared, and they both looked over. Nice black leather shoes were in their face. Looking up, a very neatly tailored suit matched them, and at the top, an icy face crashed the whole 'hottie scene'. Quickly getting up, and unsecessfully falling back down, they finally managed to get up and stand. Only to step back from the hot icy guy.

"Where is she?" was all the man said.

"Down the hall, third corner on the right." They said in unison, pointing to the left, and looking up to see his face. As he walked away they thought the same thing. 'Let's get home late tonight!'

*************************************************************** ********

Hey i'm srry 4 the short chappie but i have another story i'm workign really hard on. It's and investigation story stay updated.