InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Chance Meeting ❯ Delicious Words ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Chance Meeting

by:edebey

I do not own Inuyasha

Kagome pulled into her circular driveway, and was getting out of her car when Naoko came running out of the house. "Kagome! I can't get Shippou out of the ice-cream! Get that little kitsune out of my mint chocolate chip ice cream or there wont be anything left of him when you come back next time, got it?" she yelled, obviously pissed off.

"SSHHIPPPOOUUU! GET OUT HERE NOW!" Kagoem yelled at the too of her lungs. She took a deep breath and braced herself for impact. About that time, a orange fuzz-ball came flying out of the house and into Kagome's stomach. She pulled the small youkai pup off of her and held it up by the scruff of her neck, adn proceeded to punish it. "How many times do I have to tell you that you need, no you WILL stay out of Naoko's ice-cream? I will get you some tommorow. Now go inside and find Rin. Now!" the kitsune was off in a flash of colors. She started to get her stuff when her bra fell out of her stuffed pocketbook.

"Kagome, what happened?" Sango looked at her friend with wide eyes.

"The talk was disrupted." was all she said to her disbelieving friend.

"Uh huh. And I'm a lesibian." Sango retorted.

"Oh my God! You are?" Kagome ran into the house before she saw who ddrove in to the cicular drive. All the visitor saw was this

"Kagome, I'm gonna beat your ass for that! I'm NOT BI!" And a black haired woman ran into the house as quick as lightening.

Sesshoumaru watched the scene unfold before him with a tinge of amusement. He heard when Kagome said the talk was interrupted.

<Damn straight! It was all that other girl's fault!>

'God damn. Will you just go away?' Sesshoumaru growled a tthe unknown voice.

<No, because we were soo close to it today. We aren't stopping there.>

'Good-bye.' Sesshoumaru cut off the voice with a newfound determination. He got out of his Corvette and was walking to the door when a small kitsune fox came flying out of it and into his chest. "Hey, Mister! Who are you?" the little orange furball yelled, making hm wince slightly with his sensetive youkai hearing.

"I, Sesshoumaru, Taiyoukai of The Western Lands, am here on a important visit. I would like to spead with the Lady of the House." He said in the coldest voice he could manage, trying to intimidate the kit. Obviously it worked because the fox ran off for the head of house.

Kagome was still running from Sango when she heard Shippou's cries from the other side of the house with her sensetive hearing. 'Sesshoumaru's here! Oh God! What am I gonna tell Sango?' She jumped into a tree where Sango couldn't get her and looked down at her friend.

"Sango, we have a guest! Stop chasing me! Sesshouamru is here. " Sango looked at her friend in a mischevious glance. "You kissed him, didn't you? That's why your bra was in your pocketbook! OH MY GOD!" she accused, screaming at her friend.

Kagome resembled a tomato and quickly shook her head "NO." Jumping from the tree, she used her speed to her advantage and left Sango in a dustbowl to fend for herself. Running in the halls, she bumped into a face, rather a muscular chest. 'Gods, please don't be who I think it is!!!' she thought hopelessly. She looked up and was caught in a golden gaze like deer in headlights.

"Do we always seem to run into each other?" he asked, his face as impassive as ever. She backed up slowly and ran into Sango who was walking towards them with a huge cheshire grin on her face. Kagome turned and grabbed Sango's arm and hauled her off to the kitchen. "You stay there. I'll be right back!" she yelled back at the intimidating youkai standing in her hallway.

"Kagome, what *really* happened in the classroom today?" Sango asked, looking at her friend impatiently. "I'll tell when he is gone, and we are at Misako's tonight. Is that okay?" Kagome gave her friend the puppy-dog eyes and knew she had the bait.

"Yeah, yeah. Tonight. When we get to his house, you are spilling every single detail. Got it?" Sango looked menacingly at her longtime childhood friend. She just couldn't picture Kagome almost having sex with her teacher in a classroom.

"AYE AYE! Capi-tan!" Kagome did a Sailor salute and left the kitchen in search of a problematic youkai that was currently in her living room, talking to her nekoyoukai friend, Naoko.

"AHEM." she politely coughed to get his attention. Naoko looked at her and smiled a very mischevious smile, and got up and walked out, but not before nudging Kagome in the ribs, and whispering so low only Kagome could hear it: "Ohhh, he is so hot I could tie him up to my bed and fuck him over and over again like the Energizer Bunny!" Kagome returned to her tomatoey state, and Naoko laughed. Sesshoumaru's curiousity was written clearly on his face. Naoko finally left the room and the two *adults* alone.

Sesshoumaru looked at her and raised an eyebrow as if to say "And what did she say?"

"You don't want to know. I would think that as little as you sleep now, you wouldn't sleep at all, *if* I told you. Which I'm am choosing to not tell you."

"How about I bargain it out of you NightRider?" he said in an amused tone, smirking when her was her visibly tense.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Now, if you will excuse me, I have something I have to be doing. Thank you for your visit. I'll-" she was cut off by his kiss, ravaging her mouth with his, taking the oppurtunity of her open mouth again to slide his tongue in hers.

'Gods, he's a good kisser! ACK! Kagome, he can kill you! You have to et him out of here!' She was cut off by his roaming hand, sliding up her thigh while raking his claws and leaving small red welts on her legs and hips as he pushed her skirt over her hips, exposing her vuluptuous rear end to the cool air conditioned room, causing her nipples to press through her shirt and into his chest.

Trailing kisses down her neck and running hishands over her body he managed to push function his vocal cords, "You left me unsatisfied. I'm sure you were, too. Why don't we finish what you and I started before you friend interrupts again? So *pant* where is *gasp* your room, so * growl* we can finish?" she was grinding into him so hard it was causing him to forget his thoughts and making them focus on one thing: pleasing her body.

"Thr-thr-ough the-the boOOK-case ON THE le-le-left. P-p-PUll 'War and-and PeaCE' out." she managed to sound out before he picked her up by her thighs again. When he got to the book case, he leaned her into it, and moved his hands to her heat making her jump. He deeply breathed in her scent as well as her arousal, and found out something to his surprise. 'She's but a virgin.' He growled in pleasure when he found the small nub that drove females wild. Apparently, it did double takes on her. When he pressed the small bundle of nerves, her body shook rapidly, causing her to rock against his rock-hard erection many pleasurable times, making him purr with satisfied joy. When she started to settle down, he thrust two clawed fingers in her, careful not to hurt her and started a furious pace with his mouth on hers. He thrust his tongue in and out of her mouth, mimicking what his engorged member would do shortly so.

"Oh. Oh. My. GOD! She screamed into his shirt, causing them to break their erratic kiss. While she recovered from her orgasm, he searched fo rthe damned, nearly invisible book. When he found it, he smiled and pulled it down. Bakcing up and waiting for the door to open he pulled Kagome's head up by her chin and spoke in a lustfilled voice.

There's lot's more where that came from, my dear Kagome the NightRider. Let's see how well that youkai stamina of yours can keep up with mine, shall we?" and with that he went throught the open door and towards her huge bed. "I hope your walls are sound proof, because you will be sceaming my name in pleasure until you pass out, young one. I will make your body writhe in desire beneath mine and tease you until you beg for me to take you."

TBC

Don't you love cliffhangers...... because I do!!!!!!!~>_<~