InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Chance of a Lifetime ❯ Farewells ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

disclaimer- I dont own InuYasha and if I did it probably would be this popular
please review, I would like to know if this is good or not, I dont mind if you say it's crappy!
 
Now on to the story!!!
 
Farewells
 
As Sango put the last of her bags into the trunk of the cab, she could feel her deep brown eyes start to tear up. 'I haven't cried since mom died' she thought to herself as she turned to face her father and brother. "You be good for Dad now, Kohaku!" she told him as she slung her arm around his neck and hugged him. "Yeah, yeah." he answered in a mono tone voice. "Take care of him" she whipsers into his ear before letting her little brother go and turning to face her father. She stood there for a minute staring at the gray hairs and wrinkles that he had acculmulated over the years. "Don't let him push you around to much, Pops" she joked as she hugged him tight. "I'm proud of you Sango, and your mother would be too" he said softly as he closed his eyes to stop the tears. That was the breaking of the dam for Sango, she could feel them sliding down her cheek and soaking his blue t-shirt. Finally letting go, Sango stepped back and looked at her family once more. "You guys will have to come and watch me sometime." she said with a soft chuckle. "Hey Sango," Kohaku said as he started to walk towards the front door. "If you dont end up staying there, I'm not giving you your old room back, so you might want to get used to cramped spaces." he said laughing and was ready to bolt for said room. "Why you..." Sango started but was stopped by the beeping of her wrist watch telling her it was time to go. She ran up and gave her dad another hug and a kiss on the cheek before turning to enter the cab. "I'll miss you guys, I love you Pops, see ya later twerpt" she said as the cab driver came around and shut the door. Sango's dad waved and put his arm around Kohaku's shoulders as he came to stand by him once again. "Have a nice flight and just relax and have fun" he slightly shouted to her as the cab drove away. "I will!!" she yelled back waving. As the cab dissappeared Kohaku rubbed his hand across his eyes. "I hope she makes it..." His father just nodded and smiled as they made their way into the house. "She will, I know she will."
Sango gently wiped away the remaining tears and pulled her ipod of her backpack. Slipping the headphones on she watched the scenery go by through the taxi's window. The aiport was slowly coming into view and she could feel the excitement starting to grow. In just 2 hours she was going to be in New York City and dancing with The Shikon Dance Company. She still was a little shocked that she was given this chance and she was going to become the best dancer they have ever had, or atleast she hoped. The cab driver slowly pulled up to the curb or the airport and started to unload her bags. Taking a quick glance at her watch she realized she had 45 minutes til her plane took off. She sighed, basically she had enough time to go in, check her bags and make it to the gate so she could start to board. She swung her backpack over her shoulder as she made her way towards the gate. After passing the security check she walked slowly to gate A19. Noticing all of the other people that where waiting to board, she knew it wasn't going to be a fun flight. She sighed again and turner the music on her iPod up to help the time pass by faster. 'Mr. Brightside' by The Killers blared out of her headphones as people slowed made their way onto the plane. She smiled softly while thinking 'Finally!' as the she made it to her seat by the window. Once again the excitement started to grow in her stomach. "New York City, here I come" she whispered to herself and stared out the window as they started to roll down the runway.
 
12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345 67890
 
BEEP BEEP BEEP...
Kagome groaned and rolled over to turn her alarm clock off. 'It's too early' she thought to herself as she rubbed the sleep from her grey eyes. She started to bury herself deep in her plush down comforter until she quickly sat up and was out of bed. She glanced what the clock had said '7:15!'. Her long black layered hair flowed wildly over her shoulders and down her back as she reached to grab some clothes from her dresser. She took another glance at her annoying alarm clock and noted the time was now 7:30. 'I've gotta get motivated!' she said to herself as she dashed for her batheroom to take a shower. A knock came from the bathroom door a few minutes later followed by her mother's voice. "You better hurry up dear if you want to get on the road by 10! You still have stuff to pack." Kagome rinsed out her hair "I know, I'm hurrying!!" she yelled back. She got out of the shower and quickly dried. After pulling on a pair of matching white bra and underwear, she pulled on low-rise and a white t-shirt that showed off her stomach. She brushed her wet and threw it into a messy ponytail as she walked out of the bathroom. Right as she was about to start packing the rest of her stuff up her stomach made a low growling noise. "Food sure sounds good." she said to herself out loud. Making her way downstairs, she could smell the sizzling bacon. Her mom set a plate of food on the table as soon as she entered the dining room. Kagome could feel her mouth water as she saw the cheesy scrambled eggs and crispy bacon. 'My fav.' she thought as she started to eat. Just then her little brother Souta came into the room. "Souta, could you take a couple of boxes and put them in your sisters car for her please?" their mom asked. Souta just groaned and grabbed Kagome's keys off the table. Picking up a box by the entry way he headed out the door towards the car. After eating her breakfast, Kagome put her dishes in the sink and went to back up to her room to finish packing her last suitcase. She put the rest of her clothes and her items from the bathroom into her suitcase. She grabbed a picture of her and her dad before he passed away, along with a picture of her mom, brother, and grandfather. Carefully she laid them on top of the clothes and zipped her bag shut. Grabbing her pillow and a stuffed white dog off her bed , she turned and headed towards her bedroom door.
She took one last look at her bedroom and noticed how dull and boring it looked with all of her stuff missing. After walking outside and placing her suitcase and the rest of her stuff in the car, Kagome realized she forgot her alarm clock and ran back inside to get it. Her grey eyes almost turned a dark shade of blue at the cursed item, especially when she noticed it read 10:15. "Crap." she yelled out loud and quickly unplugged it from the wall. When she finally reached outside, her family was there waiting. Her mother and Grandfather looked ready to cry and Souta looked bored. "Well it's time I gotta go" she said softly as she stepped up to her Grandfather. "I love you and take care of yourself, dont let Buyo annoy you too much" she said with a little laugh. Her Grandfather nodded and gave her long hug. Next was Souta who glanced around to make sure no one was looking and put his arms briefly around his sister's waist and gave a slight sqeeze. "Have fun sis" he said as he backed away. Before she could say anything she was trapped in a tight hug by her mom who was whispering in her ear. " Oh my baby is grown up and leaving us" she said softly over and over again. "Dont worry mom, I'll come home and visit when I can and I'll call." she smiled at her mother and wipe a stray tear off her cheek. "I promise, but I better go or they'll end up giving my room away." Her mother nodded and walked her to the car. Kagome sat down and started the car before buckling her seat belt. "Drive safely and dont forget to charge your cell phone just incase of trouble." Kagome smiled and nodded her head. "I will, behave squirt." she yelled at her brother as she pulled out of the driveway. She had a long two and a half hours to drive and a lot of music to listen to. Kagome smiled as she saw the sign that said 'New York City - 293 miles'.
 
Pretty please review. I not going to demand it or anything, but I would like to know what everyone thinks about it. Also thank you neon blue for your review, I am trying my hardest to put more details and hopefully it will be really detailed once they start their dance classes. I'm just glad someone liked it. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'll stop now. The next chapter should be when Sango and Kagome meet and possibly their first day, I dunno, we'll see.
Thanks again for reading!
 
InuYashaJunkie