InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A chibi adventure ❯ Prologue, a chibi appears! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authors note: I don't own Inuyasha or anything in it!

Enjoy!

Posted: September 8th

Note: Hanyou = half-demon (I got it from another fanfic I've read, I don't know if it's totally right)

Youkai = Demon

Miko = Priestess (I'm guessing!)

Chapter 1: Prologue, a chibi appears!

Inuyasha sat in Lady Kaede's hut watching her and Kagome peel some fruit for the next meal.

"This is so boring," he commented in an annoyed tone. Kagome gave him a death glare and continued to peel her fruit. The silver haired hanyou crossed his arms and faced away from the two, staring outside and watching the wind rustle the leaves on the trees in a gentle motion.

"You could help you know…" Kagome's voice floated from behind him into his ear, which twitched in annoyance.

"Why should I do a woman's job?!" Inuyasha sneered, sticking his tongue out childishly at the infuriated other.

"Settle yeself down, Inuyasha," Kaede spoke softly, peeling her fruit with uncanny patience and carefulness.

"What'd you say, old hag??" Inuyasha turned to face her instead, his ears twitching in frustration. A round object was thrown at him and he caught it automatically. What? A fruit? Another object was thrown at him and it hit him in the head forcefully, making him fall over. "W-what was that for?!"

"Peel a fruit Inuyasha," Kagome said simply, trying to hold in her frustration as best she could.

"No!"

"Osuwari!!!" Kagome screeched.

"Damn it!!" Inuyasha yelled, face-planting onto the wooden floor. He stayed there for a few moments, wondering how this girl came to have so much power over him. He hated it.

"Why do ye two always fight, Inuyasha?" Kaede asked in her simple voice.

"She always starts it," Inuyasha grumbled, tapping his claws on the wooden floor impatiently.

"What did you say?" Kagome said, her voice dangerously low.

"I'm saying you always start it, you bitch!" the hanyou yelled, digging his claws into the floor angrily.

"What did…you call me?…" Kagome asked sadly, tears welling up in her eyes. Inuyasha backed up, startled.

Wha?.,..I…I made her cry?…

"You're so mean, Inuyasha!" Kagome cried, running out of the hut in tears.

"Kagome…" Inuyasha whispered, watching her run into the trees.

"Why must ye act so much like a child, Inuyasha?" Kaede asked, shaking her head at what just happened.

"What are you talking about, hag?" Inuyasha asked, "I'm no child!"

"Ah," Kaede smile devishly, "but ye can be, if that is my wish."

"K-Kaede? I don't like the way you're looking at me…" Inuyasha backed up a couple of feet, trying to get away from the deranged old hag. Before he could scramble out the door, Kaede muttered a few simple words and shot her hands out facing directly at him.

"What's going on!?" Inuyasha yelled. A bright light surrounded him and his size seemed to shrink.

"Enjoy your new form, baby hanyou," Kaede chuckled when the bright light faded and all that was left were Inuyasha's clothes and a lump inside them. The lump started to move around and then a little head poked out of the hole in his clothes. Instead of a full-grown hanyou, there sat a little baby in clothes too big for him.

The little baby looked at Kaede, to his old clothes, and then down at his hands. His bottom lip trembled, and he let out a big cry.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"What the hell is going on!?" Miroku exclaimed, barging into the tent with Sango close behind him. They stopped in the doorway, and looked from Kaede to the bundle of clothing that held the Inuyasha chibi.

"Hey look! A chibi Inuyasha!" Shippo exclaimed also, running over to the baby and patting his head. Baby Inuyasha growled and tried to bite the fox's hand. "Hey! No biting!"

"Is that?…" Sango asked, sending a questioning glance to Kaede.

"Yes, that be Inuyasha. Although, he's more of a baby now then he ever was," Kaede chuckled at her own joke.

"Lady Kaede…" Miroku sighed. A second later Kagome barged in wiping her face hurriedly.

"What happened guys?!"

"Just look," Miroku pointed to the bundle. She gasped when she saw a chibi Inuyasha in place of the full-grown hanyou she was used to.

"That's…Inuyasha?" She knelt down and scratched behind the chibi's ears gently. He leaned into Kagome's touch and made a content sound.

"Well he seems to like Kagome still," Shippo commented, still annoyed that Inuyasha tried to bite him.

"Well, we still need Inuyasha to help gather the shikon no tama shards. Kaede, please change him back?" Kagome pleaded. Much to her dismay, Kaede shook her head slowly.

"Inuyasha must re-learn how to act. Meaning, you will have to rely on other forces for a short time until this little hanyou can be restored."

"What? You are crazy!" Miroku sighed, "We can't defeat Naraku's forces alone!"

Seeing the adults arguing, chibi Inuyasha crawled over to the sheathed Tetsusaiga and pulled it out of the sheath slowly. He giggled and tried lifting it with much effort. He managed to hold it upright, but then it immediately fell backwards and hit him on the head hard.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!"

"Inuyasha!!" Kagome scolded, picking the crying hanyou up, leaving the Tetsusaiga on the ground. "Don't play with the sword, okay? It's very, very dangerous."

The chibi nodded, rubbing his head and sniffling in Kagome's arms. She held him close to her chest and scratched behind his ears again. He closed his eyes contentedly and fell asleep on her chest, clinging onto her school shirt tightly.

"He's…actually sorta cute," Sango smiled, stroking Inuyasha's mane of silver hair.

"We'll have to get used to this, Inuyasha is so immature," Miroku commented, sending a glare over towards Kaede who simply smiled back.

"Yeah, he is," Kagome agreed, secretly smiling to herself. He's so cute!! I could have a lot of fun with this!

~End!!~

Okay so, this is my first Inuyasha fanfiction. So I thought why not make it a comedy, since I'm good at that thing! Tell me if any of you who read it like it and I'll be happy. Review please!