InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A chibi adventure ❯ Another Chibi? ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authors note: *sings* Not mine not mine not mine!

Note: Hanyou = half-demon

Youkai = Demon

Miko = Priestess

Osuwari is sit!

Gomen - Sorry

Note: OOCness will occur in Naraku from this point forward. Enjoy.

I hope the Italics are working…. *crosses fingers again*

Posted: November 25th

Chapter 6: Another chibi?

"What!?" Everyone gasped at Kagome sentence, as simple as it sounded. "Clawing??? Teething??"

 

"Yes," Kagome said, taking up her know-it-all tone, "he will bite anything and everything and will claw if he feels scared or annoyed."

 

"That's just great," Shippo sighed, "I'm done for."

 

~

 

"Clawing and teething hmm?" Naraku said to himself, "this should get very interesting indeed."

 

"And leave me out of it this time!" Kagura barked, retreating to the other end of the room.

 

~

 

Kagome let Inuyasha down and he crawled around sniffing the floor. He paused for a moment by Miroku's feet, sneezed, and moved on.

 

"He sneezed on me!" Miroku cried out, running outside and dunking his feet in the river. "Gross! Gross!"

 

Kagome sweatdropped and sighed. Miroku could handle the toughest demons out there, but not a little sneeze from a chibi. Shippo couldn't contain his giggling and started laughing aloud. Even Sango laughed along with Shippo, maybe even louder.

 

"Kah!" Inuyasha pointed at Miroku, a big goofy grin on his face. Miroku stopped washing his feet frantically to stare at the chibi. Inuyasha tilted his head to the side cutely before scampering off out of Miroku's line of vision.

 

"He's acting just like a real dog now," Kagome commented, contemplating this thought thoroughly. Well, Inuyasha was part dog, right? Suddenly there was a loud bang outside and whoever was not in the hut (everyone but Miroku) ran, or crawled, outside to see what it was.

 

It was Naraku.

 

With Kagura stuck in a tree with parachutes hanging limply around them.

 

"Um…a little help please?" Naraku asked sheepishly, trying desperately to disentangle himself. The group sighed collectively and out of the kindness of their hearts got Naraku and Kagura safely out of the tree.

 

"Thank you!" Naraku thanked them a million times, "now to kill the chibi!"

 

"Hey!" Kagome said, "We saved you!"

 

"Yeah, and?" A confused and dazed look passed over Naraku's face.

 

"Don't mind him," Kagura commented, slapping him on the back.

 

"Huh? What? Oh hey, it's that annoying girl! Are we already there Kagura?"

 

"Yes!" Kagura practically shrieked, "Inuyasha is over there!"

 

"Oh," Naraku blinked, "well, I gotta kill him now!"

 

Naraku walked over to where Inuyasha was attacking the leaves on the ground ferociously.

 

"Hello chibi! You are very cute! But I regret to inform you that you have to die," he held out his hand and started to mumble some unintelligible words. Inuyasha shook his head quickly and scampered back into the hut. "Darn, he got away," Naraku sighed, stopping his chanting and waiting for the chibi to reappear.

 

"Nyah!" Inuyasha cried, coming out of the hut with the Tetsusaiga in his mouth.

 

"Kagome-sama! Stop him!" Miroku called, reacting the quickest. She nodded and ran towards Inuyasha but she stopped short when the chibi stopped in front of Naraku, didn't bother unsheathing Tetsusaiga and whacked him over the head five times. Falling over on his side, Naraku stared into space and said,

 

"I'm dead."

 

Inuyasha burst out laughing, while everyone else stared in shock at a now motionless Naraku, even though they knew and he knew he wasn't dead.

 

"You idiot!" Kagura kicked Naraku in the stomach, "you're not dead, now get up and lets go!"

 

"You people are so mean…" he whimpered like a child as Kagura dragged him off.

 

"Well…that was strange," Sango commented, watching Naraku and Kagura fight into the distance.

 

"I think Naraku likes Kagura," Shippo said happily.

 

"Naraku and Kagura? That sounds just strange," Kagome said and Miroku nodded. Inuyasha threw the Tetsusaiga and resumed his play in the leaves. Kagome walked over and picked the Tetsusaiga up. "He doesn't even know how to use it," she muttered, shaking her head.

 

"Inuyasha hasn't said anything all day," Miroku stated. And it was true, Inuyasha seemed to be reverting back to just baby noises again.

 

"Do you think he's going backwards?" Sango asked anxiously. They all looked at Inuyasha who was blabbering to himself in it seemed another language. He turned to a tree and babbled even more.

 

"I hope not," Kagome said uneasily.

 

"Gome!" Inuyasha exclaimed, running towards Kagome and tackling her legs, knocking her over.

 

"Inuyasha!" Kagome yelled, propping herself up on her elbows, "what was that for?" The chibi grinned and crawled in a circle around her stomach, laid down, and fell asleep.

 

"Oh great," Kagome groaned, "I won't be able to move for another hour at least." Shippo giggled and went to get some water.

 

"Well, good luck Kagome," Miroku smiled and nodded.

 

"Yes, good luck," Sango added in and both of them started to walk away.

 

"…Hey! Wait! You can't leave me here!" Kagome yelled, flailing her arms around wildly. "GET BACK HERE!"

 

Miroku waved his hand, not even bothering to turn around and they kept on walking.

 

"Well that was mean," Kagome muttered, lying on the ground awkwardly. "Anything could happen here!" Just then, the forest seemed to grow from behind her and the wind started making weird noises. As Kagome gets scared easily, she listened for just one second and yelled, "EEEEEEEEEK!"

 

And much to her dismay, Naraku appeared from nowhere and walked over to her.

 

"Get away from me you psycho!" Kagome yelled, trying to inch away from the insane man.

 

"Well that was mean," Naraku pouted, bending over and picking up the chibi. Kagome blinked for a second and sat up.

 

"Err…thanks," she said, looking up. An evil look passed over Naraku's face and he chuckled evilly. "What the hell?" Kagome asked herself.

 

"I have the chibi! I can kill him now!" Naraku basked in his triumph for a second and ran off before Kagome could react.

 

"….NARAKU! GET BACK HERE!" Kagome screeched, trying to tear out clumps of her hair in frustration.

 

"What's wrong Kagome-sama?" Miroku asked, walking back over oblivious to the whole incident.

 

"You idiot! Naraku was just smart enough to take Inuyasha!" Kagome glared at him, almost sending him straight into the ground.

 

"G-gomen Kagome-sama, I'll follow him right away!" Miroku started to set off on foot.

 

"Just where do you think you're going mister," Kagome deadpanned.

 

"U-uh…to get Inuyasha!" Miroku turned around slowly and smiled brightly.

 

"On foot?" her voice dripped with acid.

 

"Meep."

 

"We'll take Kirara," Sango offered, walking out in her demon slayer clothes. Kirara nodded and transformed.

 

"Let's go!" Shippo exclaimed, latching onto Kagome's shirt as they all boarded Kirara and took off.

 

~

 

"I have the perfect plan Kagura!" Naraku shouted with glee, locking the lock to Inuyasha's cage and walking over to her.

 

Yes, the chibi was placed in a metal cage with hardly any space and a tiny little mat to rest on. Inuyasha whined and finally had gone to sleep.

 

"What is it now Naraku?" Kagura asked, still shocked that Naraku remembered to bring back Inuyasha with him.

 

"I can make a potion that Kagome will drink, and will shrink into a chibi herself!" Naraku jumped with joy, almost knocking over the cage and irritating Inuyasha.

 

"Great idea, genius," Kagura said rolling her eyes, "how are you going to do that?"

 

"The Shikon no Tama will tell me!" Naraku smiled, bringing the almost whole jewel up to his ear and listening. Kagura almost smacked herself in the face multiple times. How could she end up like this? Was this bad karma or something?

 

"The Shikon no Tama tells you what to do?" She asked incredulously, not wanting to believe any of this for a second.

 

"Yup!" Naraku nodded, "Shhh I can't hear!"

 

"Uh…okay?" Kagura actually stopped talking and waited until Naraku said it was okay to speak. He nodded a couple of times, made a `oooooohhhhhh' sound, went into deep thought and then yelled,

 

"I got it! Thanks Shikon no Tama!"

 

"I can speak now?" Kagura asked, getting more than a little irritated with his childish games.

 

"Yeah, you can help me make it!" Naraku said, dragging her over to his `lab' station and taking some beakers and random elements contained in little bottles.

 

"So, what do I do?" Kagura asked, suddenly appearing in a lab coat with goggles on.

 

"You can hand me what I ask you to," Naraku instructed, arranging the beakers one way, and then rearranging them again.

 

Oh great, now he had OCD…

 

Kagura smacked herself mentally watching him put the beakers in different orders for five minutes.

 

"There! Perfect!" Naraku smiled to himself, the beakers in the same order they were to begin with. Kagura breathed in and out deeply, tiny bits of smoke emitting from her ears. "Okay, now gimme some water."

 

"Water isn't an element Naraku," Kagura sighed, "it's a molecule."

 

"So?? I need water!"

 

"Okay, okay!" Kagura gave him an evil glare when he wasn't looking and handed him a bottle full of spring water.

 

"Thanks! Now…some…ah yes! Fluorine!" Naraku said excitedly. Kagura raised an eyebrow, what would Naraku need with that? She handed it to him anyway, and he named about ten other crazy elements he needed.

 

"Are you done yet?" She asked him; since he had his back turned to her and was mixing everything in a flurry, as if he was working in fast motion. "Waiiiiit a minute…" Kagura fished around in her pocket. She pulled out an old and scratched remote control.

 

"This should work fine," she grinned evilly, pressing the pause button. Naraku froze, as did all the elements and chemicals he was mixing. "Play!" she pressed the button and he started working again, oblivious to what just happened.

 

"Kagura could you pass me a towel?" Naraku called over his shoulder. She threw a towel at his head and resumed looking at the remote. "That wasn't nice you know!" Naraku whined, picking the towel up and resuming his work.

 

"Hey…this could come in handy!" Kagura grinned, "fast forward!" Suddenly Naraku started speeding up, then finally after 5 minutes in fast motion he was done. Or Kagura thought he was done because the big bright blurs stopped moving. "Okay…play."

 

"Kagura!" Naraku exclaimed, running over to her, "I'm done!"

 

"Good for you, nitwit. Now why did you make that?"

 

"So Kagome can turn into a chibi," Naraku grinned goofily, "this is gonna be great!"

 

"Naraku!" Kagome exclaimed, running into the room.

 

"Oh great Naraku," Kagura rolled her eyes, "you forgot to put the barrier back up."

 

"Hey! I was too preoccupied with getting Inuyasha!" Naraku replied, glancing over at the cage that held the chibi.

 

"Yeah, about that, let him go!" Kagome exclaimed. Miroku, Sango, Shippo and Kirara ran in at that moment.

 

"How about a glass of water first?" Naraku asked, holding up the potion. It was as clear as water and looked harmless.

 

"Huh?" Kagome asked, not expecting that kind of reply.

 

"Go on! Drink it! It's only water and I know you're thirsty."

 

"Don't do it Kagome-sama! It's a trap!" Miroku exclaimed, rushing forward to stop her.

 

"Come on, do you think Naraku is that smart?" Kagura asked, shaking her head.

 

"Um…alright," Kagome nodded, taking the `water' from Naraku and holding it to her lips. Everyone waited with bated breath as she took her first sip. Nothing happened. She drank the whole thing. Nothing happened.

 

"Aw crap!" Naraku cursed, stomping around in a circle angrily.

 

"I knew you tried something!" Shippo exclaimed, rushing over to Kagome, "how do you feel?"

 

"Fine…I think," Kagome said. Just then her eyes went unfocused and she collapsed to the ground.

 

"Oops," Naraku whispered, ceasing his stamping and staring at the unconscious miko. Kagura rolled her eyes again. She was surrounded by a bunch of idiots.

 

"Kagome??" The fox youkai exclaimed, shaking her as much as he could.

 

"Gome?" Inuyasha's head perked up and he saw her lying on the ground. "Gome!!!" He exclaimed, a strange feeling of sadness overwhelming him. His heart started to beat loudly in his chest and he seemed to start to grow slowly.

 

"Now look what you did baka!" Kagura smacked Naraku on the head, "you made Inuyasha transform back to normal!"

 

"Huh?" Naraku looked at the small cage the chibi was in and saw a half-grown back Inuyasha bending the bars of the cage and gnawing at them with his teeth trying to get out.

 

"Kaede's curse was broken," Sango commented, "Inuyasha cared for Kagome as an adult, so he's turning back."

 

"Kagome!!!" Inuyasha exclaimed, growing even more. He burst through the metal cage and ran over to Kagome.

 

"That was my favorite cage…" Naraku sniffled.

 

"Kagome?? Kagome wake up!" Inuyasha yelled, shaking her more roughly than Shippo.

 

"He doesn't remember anything?" Miroku asked Sango.

 

"He might and is pushing it aside to help Kagome-chan," Sango concluded. Just then Kagome twitched.

 

"She's alive!" everyone on the good side exclaimed.

 

Then her whole body started twitching and a bright light surrounded her.

 

"What the hell is it now?" Kagura asked herself, watching right through the light while everyone else shielded his or her eyes. "Oh so this is what the transformation looks like!"

 

The bright light finally faded and there lay a chibi Kagome who sat up and waved at everyone cutely.

 

"A…chibi Kagome?" Miroku asked with disbelief, coming over and squatting down to look at her.

 

"What the hell is this?!" Inuyasha exclaimed.

 

"Well you were like this too you know," Shippo said to Inuyasha. His ear twitched twice.

 

"I know that! It was actually pretty fun…but I'm glad I'm back to normal anyway!" he snapped, not wanting to show everyone that he actually truly enjoyed it. He knew Kagome would too.

 

"I did it! Yay I did it!" Naraku pranced around the room happily.

 

"Yeah but Inuyasha came back to normal," Kagura stopped him. "That's not a good thing remember?"

 

"Naraku?" Inuyasha's head jerked up, "You're behind this aren't you!"

 

"I suppose so," Naraku sighed, "being evil is so boring."

 

"You're telling me!" Kagura exclaimed, "I've been saying that for the past year!"

 

"Um…let's leave them alone," Sango said and Inuyasha nodded. He picked up a giggling chibi Kagome and everyone walked out of the room and out of the castle.

 

"Hey! Get back here! I still have to destroy youuuuuu!" Naraku yelled after them, watching them fade from sight. "….Crap."

 

"Wheeeeee!" Kagome exclaimed as they rode on Kirara's back.

 

"Was I like this?" Inuyasha asked everyone else.

 

"Yep. Kagome-sama took very good care of you too," Miroku nodded, holding onto Sango even though he didn't need to.

 

"Watch it, Monk," Sango warned, blushing a little.

 

They finally arrived back at Kaede's village where they saw Kaede hanging up some laundry in the back of the hut.

 

"Hey, old hag!" Inuyasha said, walking over to her.

 

"Oh Inuyasha, you've grown back," Kaede observed, nodding and going back to work.

 

"We're not done yet!" Inuyasha replied, forcing Kaede to look at him. "Kagome is a chibi now."

 

"What do you mean?" Kaede asked.

 

"Look!" Inuyasha held out Kagome in his arms.

 

"Aw she is just adorable!" Kaede exclaimed, taking her from his arms and cuddling her. Suddenly feeling very possessive Inuyasha took her back and held her close.

 

"Just tell me what to do to get her to normal," Inuyasha said, and Kagome started pulling on his hair.

 

"Well, how did she turn into a chibi?" Kaede asked the group.

 

"Naraku made her drink this stuff that looked like water," Miroku and Shippo both explained, "and she fell over and twitched and then poof! She was a chibi."

 

"Ah, that is beyond my expertise," Kaede nodded.

 

"What?!" Inuyasha yelled, "you mean she's stuck like this forever!?"

 

"I'll look into it, Inuyasha! Don't get so hotheaded with me," Kaede calmed him down, "just care for her for now as you would a baby."

 

"Aw man, I'm no good at that," Inuyasha whined.

 

"You could let Miroku do it," Kaede winked.

 

"No way!" Inuyasha inched away from Miroku, holding Kagome close to his chest.

 

"There you go. It's your responsibility," Kaede smiled and walked away.

 

"Great, I'm not going to enjoy this," Inuyasha mumbled.

 

~End~

 

Wahoo! Chapter up! It's on Thanksgiving though, how odd. Anyway, I really appreciate everyone's reviews! I'll do review responses next time if enough people review because I must go celebrate Thanksgiving now! Don't forget to review! Ja ne!