InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A chibi adventure ❯ Naraku? ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 

Authors note: Still not mine…

Note: Hanyou = half-demon

Youkai = Demon

Miko = Priestess

Osuwari is sit!

Ohayo = good morning

Note: Some OOCness on Naraku's part. I'm sorry I couldn't help it!

I hope the Italics are working…. *crosses fingers*

Posted: October 30th

Chapter 5: Naraku?

Kagome and Inuyasha raced off to the well. Kagome would have just walked, but she had a foreboding feeling and wanted to get home as quick as possible.

"We runnin fast Gome!" Inuyasha exclaimed, his hair blowing back and over his face. He had a big grin on his face, unaware of the evil fast approaching. But Kagome knew, increasing their pace and nearing the place in the forest the well was.

"I've got you now, Inuyasha!" A voice resonated through the forest.

"Who dat?" Inuyasha called back, his little chibi brain not understanding whom the voice belonged to.

"Leave us alone, Naraku!" Kagome yelled, plunging through the forest quickly. Naraku's evil laughter sounded from all around them and a strong wind began to pick up. "Damn…Kagura…" Kagome muttered, reaching the clearing where the bone-eaters well was. Not surprisingly, Kagura was standing there blocking her way.

"My, what brings you way out here?" Kagura asked, showing her traditional smirk.

"I was just about to leave," Kagome replied, glaring at Kagura, "Get out of my way."

"Why should I?" Kagura asked, not moving an inch.

"Because this is a comedy fic damn it!" she screeched, throwing Kagura aside and jumping down the well with Inuyasha.

"…Well." Kagura sat up and blinked a couple of times. "She has a point, Naraku."

"Oh, shut up," Naraku seethed, walking away emitting smoke from his ears. At the funny sight adding to the comedy, Kagura giggled.

~

"Alright! Made it," Kagome sighed; climbing out of the well with difficulty seeing the chibi was in her arms.

"Nee-chan, is that you?" a voice called from outside the place that held the well.

"Souta?" Kagome asked, opening the door and revealing her brother.

"I didn't think you'd be back so soon," he said, staring at the chibi in her arms.

"I have a test today!" Kagome exclaimed, looking at the time. One hour until school started. "Momma!" Kagome called, running towards her house without a second look at her brother.

"…Nee-cha…wait for me!" Souta called, running after her. Kagome arrived at her house and opened the door hurriedly.

"Ah, Kagome, nice to see you again," her grandpa said nonchalantly from his seat.

"What's wrong Kagome?" her mother asked, turning around from her cooking for a second.

"Mom, I need you to watch Inuyasha for me while I take a test at school," Kagome explained, running upstairs to get her books but placing Inuyasha down on the table first. Her mother looked at the chibi for a second.

"Ohayo!" the chibi waved, giggling in little fits. Her mother smiled and went back to cooking. Kagome ran down the stairs and threw her bag next to the chibi, who became instantly curious and climbed in. Her mother was still cooking and her grandpa was too busy eating.

"I'm leaving! Bye mom! Bye Grandpa!" Kagome called, snatching her bag and running out the door.

"Goodbye Kagome!" her mother and grandpa called at the same time. Then she looked over to where the chibi was and noticed he was missing.

"He must have slipped into Kagome's bag," her mother said giggling, "I can't wait to hear this when she gets home."

~

Kagome arrived at school just on time. She sat down in her seat with a sigh of relief.

"Hey, Kagome!" one of her friends called from a seat behind her. Kagome waved at her and opened up her bag - and saw Inuyasha.

"Ohayo Gome!" The chibi said brightly, wiggling his little chibi fingers. Kagome suppressed a shriek and closed her bag quickly. She laughed nervously at the odd stares she was getting and wondered what she should do.

I left him with mom! Oooh she must not have been watching him! She's probably laughing at me right now too. Oh she'll pay when I get back…

Kagome's mother sneezed…

"Is something wrong Kagome?" the teacher asked from his seat.

"N-no," Kagome stammered, laughing again and peeking inside her bag. "Can you be quiet and sit still for an hour?" she whispered into the bag. The chibi nodded and she sighed, closing the bag and putting it next to her desk.

Now, asking a chibi to `sit still' for an hour is not an easy thing to comprehend. Inuyasha was good for the first minute, just staring at the black interior of Kagome's bag, but halfway through the second minute he grew bored and fidgety.

Maaaaan…how long this gonna take?

The chibi whined to himself for a while and that made a good five minutes pass by. He decided to lift his head out of the bag to ask Kagome. He peered out of the bag and saw Kagome scribbling away furiously on the piece of paper.

Maybe I shouldn't bother her…

The chibi plopped back down and crossed his arms. He wiggled around a little which made the bag shake. He giggled quietly and did it again. He heard a loud voice from above him.

"Miss Higurashi!"

"Yes, sir?"

"Why is your bag shaking?"

Inuyasha poked his head out enough to see Kagome sweating and stammering while the teacher's hand was pointed at the bag.

Oopsie.

He retreated back into the bag and huddled in a corner.

Scary man!

Inuyasha closed his eyes and tried to at least take a nap. He eventually fell asleep to the sounds of Kagome's pen racing across the paper.

~

One hour later Kagome threw her pen down and massaged her hand. It was cramping badly and she was so tired.

I haven't heard or seen anything go wrong with that bag…did Inuyasha really behave himself?

She peeked inside the bag and saw the chibi fast asleep.

That is so cute,

She thought to herself, picking up the bag gently and making sure not to wake him on her way home.

~

Naraku and an annoyed Kagura sat outside of the well waiting for the two to come back.

"Now tell me why you would stoop so low as to WAIT for them to show themselves?" Kagura said in an irritated tone.

"BECAUSE Kagura, they want comedy, they've got comedy," he grumbled, sitting on the grass impatiently. She glared at him for a while, and then settled on mumbling curses under her breath that he couldn't hear. Much to her surprise, the two troublemakers climbed out of the well five minutes later.

"Prepare for trouble!" Naraku yelled, catching Kagome by surprise.

"And make it double…" Kagura muttered.

"To destroy all half-demons and cause devastation," Naraku continued, unfazed by Kagome's surprised reaction.

"To break up all people's within our nation," Kagura also continued, embarrassed immensely already.

"To announce the evil of truth and love," Naraku made some crazy hand motions and twirled around in a circle.

"To extend our claws to the stars above," Kagura began to blush a bright pink.

"Naraku!"

"Kagura…"

Their show was interrupted by a bout of high-pitched chibi laughter. Inuyasha was on the floor, rolling around and giggling uncontrollably.

"Damn it! You ruined our serious comedy!" Naraku started to seethe again, his face turning bright red.

"Uh…Naraku…you just impersonated Pokemon…" Kagome commented, still in shock.

"Yeah, so?" he snapped, "I thought it was really good."

"Well, it was entertaining," Kagome nodded, "Inuyasha really likes it."

"He better, cuz sooner or later, I am GOING to kill him!" Naraku stamped his foot and walked away with Kagura in tow.

"That was…interesting," Kagome blinked, looking over at the chibi who had stopped rolling around and just lay on the ground emitting giggles at spontaneous intervals.

"Funny!" Inuyasha giggled, standing up and tugging on Kagome's sock. She took it that he wanted to be picked up and lifted him off of the ground into her arms. He snuggled against her chest and stayed perfectly still there. She smiled and set off towards Kaede's hut.

~

"Hey guys! I'm back!" Kagome called, walking into the hut.

"Hey Kagome!" Sango exclaimed, standing up from the fire and greeting her.

"You've made a full recovery!" Kagome exclaimed, hugging her friend and squishing the chibi a little.

"Hey, Inuyasha!" Sango smiled down at the chibi brightly and he clapped.

""Ey Sango!" Inuyasha waved and clapped again. Kagome moved her glance over to Miroku who lay on a blanket twitching.

"What happened to Miroku?" Kagome asked worriedly.

"A demon attacked the hut," Sango explained, "him and Kaede fought it off and he took in a bit of poison."

"Why is he twitching?" Kagome asked curiously. Sango blushed.

"Well…"

"Hey Kagome!" Shippo bounced in, jumping onto Kagome's shoulder.

"Hey Shippo!" Kagome smiled, stroking the fox youkai's head. Inuyasha reached over and pushed Shippo back.

"Hey!" Shippo snapped, pushing Inuyasha back.

"Inuyasha! Why would you push Shippo?" Kagome asked, surprised that the chibi would do such a thing. Inuyasha stuck his tongue out at the both of them and turned the other way.

"He's jealous," Shippo commented, "he wants all of your attention Kagome."

"Huh?" Kagome asked, being a bit dense and not understanding right away. Inuyasha wanted all of her attention? He would turn into a spoiled brat and never get turned back!

"Inuyasha…" Kagome started, and seeing the chibi not even twitch an ear, yelled, "HEY! I'm talking to you, mister!"

"Nyeh!" the chibi stuck his tongue out again and folded his arms.

"Inuyasha's being stubborn again…" Miroku sighed, shaking his head.

"Spoiled brat," Shippo mumbled and Inuyasha turned around and started clawing at him. "Eeeek!" the fox scrambled down Kagome and onto Miroku's lap.

"Guys…" Kagome started.

"Yes Kagome-chan?" Sango asked curiously.

"I think Inuyasha has reached his teething and clawing age…"

~End~

Hmm…maybe a little short but it's still cute!! I hope you guys like it ^^ Thank you so much for the reviews, I really appreciated it, now keep reviewing! ^_~.