InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Christmas Love - rewriten ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
DISCLAIMER: I STILL DON'T OWN INUYASHA
 
~~~~~~A Christmas Love~~~~~~
~~~~~~~chapter 2~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
“Kagome, your friends are here!” her mother replied at the sound of a horn.
 
Kagome closed the zipper of her bag, and started walking down the stairs, not wanting her friends to wait too long for her. She was wearing a pair of black jeans and a blue turtleneck sweater that matched her eyes. She kissed her mother and grandfather, and gave a big hug to her brother. She then opened the door and ran to the big minivan parked in front of her house.
 
Kouga opened the car's door to let the young lady in.
 
“Thank you Kouga; you're always such a gentleman!” Kagome replied making the young man blush. He was wearing a pair of loss jeans, a black sweater and his hair couth in a pony tail as usual.
 
Kagome entered the car, where she found her seat between Sango and Ayame who looked happy to see her. Sango was also wearing a pair of black jeans but her sweater was red and Ayame wore her brown long skirt and a white jacket. Besides her was an older girl, probably in the last school year, that she known as Kagura but never really talked to. In Kagura's left was the really annoying Hojo, which was smiling at her since she had arrived, and in the back was Miroku, that seemed to be tied up by Sango, to prevent his hands to touch forbidden things.
 
 
 
Sesshomaru finished unpacking his stuff and turned to find Inuyasha looking through his things.
 
“If we rely have to spend our holidays here, then stay in your own room” Sesshomaru replied to a hopping on the bed Inuyasha.
 
“OK, I know where I'm not wanted!” he said with a crying voice “LONELY, I AM SO LONELY, I HAVE NO…”
 
“Just go already!” Sesshomaru said annoyed.
 
“OK, OK I'm going, I'm going; but you're not escaping the ski platform cause…” Inuyasha didn't finish because he had to leave the room to avoid the flying pillows coming towards him. His stay here was going to be a very long one.
 
 
 
 
When the car stopped, Kagome saw a big cabin that seemed to be greeting them. The car's door opened and Kouga helped the girls out. They started their way to the cabin with Kouga in front, followed by Kagome, Sango, Ayame and Kagura, leaving Miroku and Hojo behind.
 
“If you want her to notice you, you must do something to get her attention.” Miroku said holding a hand on Hojo's back.
 
“So, if I want her to notice me I must do something stupid, like groping her?” Hojo replied swet-droping.
 
“Yes” Miroku said proud.
 
The first room of the cabin was large and beautifully arranged. They left their bags in the hall and went to see about their rooms. They found an old man who was in charge of the cabin, so they soon found out that Kagome shared a room with Sango, Ayame, (lucky her), with Kagura, Hojo with Miroku (what a good influence that will be!) and Kouga was to stay alone. Each was to go to his room and come down for dinner.
 
Kagome and Sango entered their room and gasped. It was huge; it had two beds and a fireplace. It was very welcoming. The two girls unpacked and then changed their close. Sango was now wearing a black T-shirt and her hair in a pony tail, as for Kagome, well, she was wearing a blue skirt and a blue T-shirt with a white inu in front. A nock on the door stopped them from what they wore doing. A little boy with red hair, and blue pants entered the room.
 
“Dinner will be served in a few minutes, so, please come down.” he said with a sweet voice.
 
“Thank you!” Kagome said with a little smile. “What is your name?” the young girl asked.
 
“I'm Shippo” the little boy said.
 
“I'm Kagome and this is Sango” the young girl said pointing at her friend. “Would you like to come join us in our trip up the mountain to morrow?”
 
“I'd love to!” the little boy said. “There's not much to do here when there's nobody around.”
 
“Then it's settled! Now let's go eat!”
 
The two girls followed the young boy down stairs where they met with the others.
 
 
 
 
Sesshomaru opened wide the door to Inuyasha's room. He sweat-dropped when, to his surprise, he saw Inuyasha dressed only in a T-shirt that had “I'm ready Frodo, take me, take me to Middle Earth, now!” written on it, and he was shaking his ass around the room to oriental music.
 
“You idiot, stop at once and explain!” He said, slightly irritated.
 
“What is there to explain?” Inuyasha asked with an innocent voice.
 
“This noise!” Sesshomaru said, returning to his calm self.
 
“They're voices!” Inuyasha said proud of him self.
 
“I know they are voices but, what are they doing here?” Sesshomaru said annoyed.
 
“Oh … they must be… the other group.”
 
“What group?” Sesshomaru asked, but was interrupted by a little girl with a sweet smile that invited them to dinner.
 
“Please hurry” she said “the others are already down.”
 
“Then what are we waiting for?” Inuyasha said wanting to exit the room, when a strong arm grabbed his shoulder.
 
“You're not going anywhere until you get something decent on you!” he said firm. “I will eat in my room!” he said to the little girl “and as for you, you better find a way to keep them quiet at least during the night. I worn you I don't want to be disturbed!”
 
“OK, ok! But father can't say that I didn't try!”
 
 
 
 
Inuyasha went down stairs wearing a T-shirt that simply said “Inuyasha”. When he got at the end of the stairs the noise was louder and louder. He reached the dining room's door, which was open; he noticed that the group was all made up of teenagers. `Sesshomaru will just die at the thought that he will spend his holidays with some kids that probably think that sticking beer in their nose will be fun', Inuyasha thought. `Wait, I will get along with them very well' he smiled. Inuyasha cleared his throat and said:
 
“Hi! So you must be the other group that is to join us for the holidays?”
 
“Us?” Ayame asked confused.
 
“Me and my brother that will be staying in his room for the rest of the holiday. My name is…” he said looking at his T-shirt “I'm Inuyasha” he finely decided to say.
 
Kouga stepped forward and said with a bored voice:
 
“My name is Kouga, and these are my friends.” He said starting to introduce everyone. “This is Ayame, Kagura, Sango, and of course Kagome.”
 
“And of course we can't forget Miroku and his disciple Hojo.” Kouga said with an ironic voice.
 
“His disciple?” Inuyasha asked twitching.
 
“A… it's just a joke.” Kagome said trying to clear up the misunderstanding. “Why won't we get to know each other while we eat?” She said with a smile on her face.
 
“So what would you say if the eight of us will go skiing to morrow?” Inuyasha asked excited.
 
“The eight of us? But what about your brother?” Kagome asked confused. Was he rely going to stay locked up in his room?
 
“I don't think you should even bother to aske him!” Inuyasha said. “Now let's go to sleep, `cause tomorrow's a busy day!” he said going up stairs.
 
“That guy is very strange!” Ayame said to the others.
 
“I don't care, he's too young. Anyway, he's right. Let's go to bed, I'm tired and I don't want to be disturbed!” Kagura said, taking Ayame to their room.
 
“Kagome aren't you coming too?” Sango asked when Kagome opened the front door.
 
“No, I'm going for a walk, I can't sleep anyway!” she replied and got out.
 
AFTER AN HOURE
 
Kagome got back in the cabin. It was late and the lights were already of. Since any little sound would awake Kagura she decided not to open any lights. Besides, she knew where her room was, so she wouldn't have any problems.
 
She carefully got to the stair case, and took one step at the time. When she got to the top, her sleeves touched something that seemed to be a vase. Since she felt it fall she turned around to catch it.
 
`That was close!' she thought. `Now what do I do? I was supposed to turn right, but I don't know if I already did. I thing I did. Now I have to get to the second door.' She made a few steps and got to her door. She quietly opened the door so that she wouldn't wake Sango.
 
Kagome carefully got to her bed; she took of her shoes, skirt and her T-shirt, and then got into bed.
 
To her surprise there was someone else in the bed and it wasn't Sango. `Please don't let it be Hojo!' she prayed. `There's only one way to find out, I'll reach for the light!'
 
#####################
 
Well, this is it for now, but I promise the next chapter will be up soon! Hope you'll enjoy it!!!!