InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Christmas Love - rewriten ❯ chapter3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Hi guys! I know it took me a while but… here it is: chapter three. I really hope you'll enjoy it.
 
Disclaimer: I don't, didn't and never will own Inuyasha.
 
~~~~~~A Christmas Love~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~chapter 3~~~~~~~~
 
 
Sesshomaru suddenly woke up felling that there was another person in the room.
 
`Who would dare come in my room at this hour?' he asked himself. `Can it be… no!' he stated, slightly shaking his head `it can't be Inuyasha, it smells too nice.' He finally stated. There was an only way to find out. He decided to reach for the light.
 
To his surprise when he got to the switch he touched someone else's hand. He turned on the light and surprisingly he found himself in front of a beautiful young girl.
 
Kagome reached for the light, when to her surprise she touched someone else. As that person turned on the light she gasped, as she noticed it was a complete stranger. She had never seen him before in her life, had she? He had long silver hair just like Inuyasha, and beautiful golden eyes. He was wearing a tight black T-shirt and …
 
`No' she said to her self `don't look any lower! It's already embarrassing enough he's in your bed.' She said lifting her gaze so that she could look him in the eyes. She suddenly blushed as she noticed he was calmly studying her.
 
“What are you doing in my room?” she asked him trying to cover her not too dressed body.
 
“Your room?” he calmly asked slightly lifting an eye brow.
 
Kagome gasped. How dare he ask such a question? Then she took a quick pick at the room and frowned. She found no other bed in witch a sleepy Sango would be just sitting there, staring at them, none of there bags, no…and then it just hit her.
 
`I think I actually didn't turn right where I should have.' She mentally sighed.
 
“Well?” he finally asked. “Did Inuyasha putt you up to this?”
 
She blushed a dark red and tried to answer him.
 
“I...Inu...Inuyasha… Oh no...I...I went for a walk and... When I a got back every one was a… asleep and I didn't wanted to wake up anyone so I a didn't even turn on the light.” She said slowly gaining more courage “Then when I got to the top of the stairs I accidentally almost dropped a vase. I caught it but I didn't remember if I took a right turn or not so… her I am.” She finished taking a deep breath.
 
He didn't say a word to her. He just sat there and studied her, making Kagome even redder if possible. Who did this guy think he was anyway? Ok, so she made a mistake, but she didn't actually hurt anyone.
 
“What if I don't believe you?” he then asked.
 
Did Kagome hear him right? Had he really asked her that?
 
“Listen here you, you… I told you the truth and I don't really care if you believe me or not.” She finished rapping the sheathes around her. She then grabbed her clothes, which wore lying on the flour, and reached for the door. She then turned to face him once more and then said “I'll bring this back in the morning.” and then left the room. She quickly got to her room, her real one, and sighed. At least she knew now that he was also wearing a pair of short pants.
 
Sesshomaru was actually amused by what was happening, even though it was not Inuyasha's doing, and this girl actually made a really stupid mistake.
 
#####
 
In the morning, Kagome woke up with a thorn in the back. It wasn't even 8 in the morning, and the guys were already in there room. This was an unusual thing, since the guys didn't usually do mornings, and now Hojo was sitting on her bed. He was talking to her about nothing in particular and that annoyed her the most.
 
She slowly pretended she wanted to stretch a bit, and pushed him off the bed. Hojo was now lying on the floor, twitching. Kagome then smiled at him sheepishly.
 
“A…gomen, gomen, I didn't noticed you there” she then clumsily stated.
 
“That's all right Kagome” Sango said sending the boys death glares “the guys were just leaving!” she finished closing the door after them. “Now Kagome, there is something I would like you to explain to me” she then added with serious look on her face.
 
“Sure Sango. What is it?” she asked her.
 
“Why do you have two sheathes on your bed?”
 
“A…I don't have two sheathes on my bed” the girl quickly answered.
 
“Yes you do. One's green and one's red.”
 
“A…I...why silly us, look at the time. We'll be late for breakfast.” Kagome stated, and headed for the door.
 
“And why are you not wearing your pajamas?” Sango asked confused.
 
“Well I… was too tired last night to even change my clothes, so I decided that I could just sleep in my…” she stopped and took a look at her clothes “my underwear?” the girl carefully stated.
 
“Yah, like I believe you!” Sango said ironically, but Kagome was already in the bathroom. Her friend was hiding something from her, but she couldn't put her finger on it. `I'll just change my clothes here' she decided. Sango picked a pair of red jeans and a brown jacket. `I don't know what Kagura means when she says it's so heard to choose what to wear'.
 
When Kagome finally got out of the bathroom she was wearing her black jeans and her blue jacket. Under it she had the inu T-shirt that she loved so much.
 
“Let's go!” the girl stated innocently.
 
In the dining room the others were already waiting. Seeing her, Hojo approached and said with a smile “You look beautiful!”
 
“Why, thank you Hojo!” she said, but then opened her eyes wide at the feeling of something groping her butt. She turned and punched Hojo in the face, making him fall with his face in his plate saying: “Fluffy!”(They were having pancakes) If she felt guilty for what she did this morning to him even a little, now she didn't.
 
Miroku was standing there looking proud “Exactly like I thought him” he said, wiping away his tears.
 
Kagome and Sango found a place besides Ayame and Kagura. Surprisingly, this was actually a normal day. No Miroku trying to grope Sango, no unconscious Miroku on the floor, nothing. Nothing until Inuyasha appeared. Well…let's just say he was wearing a T-shirt (yes, just a T-shirt) that had the picture of a pig's face and that wrote “I'm Merlin”, and in the back, a pig's ass that said “The happy pig”.
 
“What's up guys?” he asked innocently “You look as if you'd seen a Scotsman bending over, from the back.”
 
“A…he…he…why don't you sit down? Put a napkin on your lap and have some pancakes.” Sango said shocked.
 
“Yah, try the pancakes” Kagome said kindly “Hojo already did and says they're fluffy” she finished glaring at the boy standing on the other side of the table.
 
After a while, two little children appeared with the food. Seeing them, Kagome jumped off her seat, and took the big plate from her hands and placed it on the table. Than, she did the same thing with the little boy.
 
“Now that the food is here, why don't you join us?” she asked with a smile “there are three more seats at the table and there's more than enough food.”
 
The children smiled back at her and did what she had said. They had a peaceful morning, and now they were going to their rooms in order to get ready for their little skiing trip, but then something snapped. They all watched in horror, as Inuyasha got up. He was heading for the stairs when he saw something shiny on the floor. Just as he was getting ready to bend over, the others exploded.
 
“Don't do that! Think of the children!” they cried, but all started lathing when they noticed he was actually wearing pink lace underwear, with red hearts on them. He then got up and asked innocently “What?”
 
#####
 
In his room, Sesshomaru finished eating as well, and was now standing in front of the window. Watching the preparations of the little group was actually quite interesting. One of the girls kept slapping one of the boys, and for no apparent reason. Or so he thought. Miroku's tactics were so advanced, that you could never see him. You could only fell him and the feeling that you should strike back was always there.
 
He kept staring at them with his usual emotionless face, until a small grin appeared on his lips. It was then when he finally saw the girl from last night. She was carrying the bags of two young children. It looked like they were all going skiing, and Inuyasha didn't even try to convince him to come along. That was really strange. Should he….
 
#####
 
They already got the skis in the car, along with everything else, and were now waiting for Kagura to come with the food (since they were going to stay all day) and Inuyasha to arrive.
 
`This should be exciting' Kagome thought `we're going skiing with a guy that a few minutes ago was pantsless'
 
“Hey, Kagome!” Kagura said from behind the boxes she was carrying “Can you please give me a hand with this? I think I might have over done it a bit.”
 
“A bit?!” Kagome answered getting some of the boxes on top.
 
“What? This is all the food you brought?” Inuyasha asked annoyed.
 
“Don't worry, you could always eat the car” A serious voce came from the doorway.
 
They all turned to see tall man with silver long hair. He looked like Inuyasha, only more mature. Was this the brother he told them about?
 
Kagome gasped, it was HIM. Out of all people it had to be HIM. She was now actually happy that Kagura asked her for help. Thankfully, the boxes covered her face.
 
`God, why me!? I think my face is redder then the hearts on Inuyasha's underwear!'
 
 
#################
 
Well this is it. I got to drink my coffee and there you have it: chapter three. Give me coffee and I'll give you chapters.
From now on I hope I'll get to post them more often, so just tell me what you think.