InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Christmas Love ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
This is my very first fan-fic ever so please be gentile with me, I bruise easily, so be gentile when you flame me!
 
 
DISCLAMER: I don't own Inuyasha and CO., cause if I did they would all have chicken pox.
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A Christmas love ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
Kagome was looking at the blue sky. It was already morning. She didn't want to get up nor did she want to go to school. She was sure that her friends would make planes for the holidays and that she was surely in them.
Without any desire to receive annoying phone calls from friends, she sadly got up and changed into her school uniform for the last time in this year. After a short breakfast, she took her backpack and went to say good by to her mother, but was interrupted by her little brother.
“Onee-chan, will you please tack me to school, mom has a lot of work, and I'm afraid that I will be late.” Souta said with praying eyes.
“OK “ Kagome said with a smile on her face “I was leaving early anyway.”
She opened the door and let her little brother pass first. After a few minutes of walking they reached Souta's school. She waved her brother good by and then continued her way alone. Her beautiful black hair flowed over her shoulders and her beautiful sapphire eyes reflected the sun's light making everyone stair at her, some of them not being able to notice some of the poles (all to be exact).Every day was the same. She wished for something now to appear into her life.
 
************************************************************** *********************************
 
 
Sesshomaru was sitting at his desk, thinking about his speech for the next meeting. Every day was almost the same. He uses to spend all his time at the office earning more and more money. Not lick he didn't have enough, he was rich, but there was no other better way for him to spend his time. His thoughts wore interrupted by a rather strange creature. IT wore a pair of red shorts with green leafs and a T-shirt with” My name is Inuyasha-don't forget it!” written in front and “Cause I might” written on the back.
Inuyasha approached his brother's desk, and said with a big smile on his face:
“Hey ma friend! You need sun glasses, beautiful sun glasses?” he said giving Sesshomaru a pair of glasses “Or you need a watch, beautiful Swiss watch?” he finished pointing at a gold looking like watch, that seem to be screaming “DON'T BUY ME, I'M FAKE!
“Inuyasha, get out of my office, before I throw you out myself.” he said with a calm voice.
“But bro, there's been so much time since you had some fun” Inuyasha replied with a grin on his face.
“If you call being dressed like a transvestite fun then I'll have to pass”.
Ha, you have been in this desk for so long, that you don't even know that this is the latest fashion for summer.”
“You idiot”, his older brother replied “it's winter.”
Inuyasha gave a quick look out the window and then replied with a stupid look on his face.
“Oh, yah…I know that”.
“Tell me your true purpose of being here “ Sesshomaru said with an indifferent voice.
“In fact I was about to tell you that our father wants us to spend our holidays in one of the cabins that we own in the mountains”
“No” the extremely handsome man replied.
“Well this time your coming rather you lick it or not” his younger brother said with a convinced look on his face.
“Well then” Sesshomaru answered in an extremely bored tone “HURRAY!”
 
 
 
 
 
Kagome found herself in front of a large building. She entered the front gate and walked to the second flour. She opened the first door and noticed that the class was half empty.
“I guess that they didn't bother to come in the last day.” She said under her breath.
She then searched the class to see if any of her friends wore there. A smiling girl caught her view. Aiame was just about to lose hope that Kagome would even show up. They didn't even have enough time to say “Hay!” to each other, that a cheerful group appeared in the door. Sango, Miroku and Kouga entered the classroom.
“Hey Kagome, we just talked with your mother, and she's agreed to let you come with us for the holidays.” Sango said happy.
Yuppie” Kagome said with a bored look on her face.
“Come on Kagome” Ayame replied “it's going to be fun. We'll drink hot chocolate in front of a big fire.”
“We'll go skiing “Kouga said that's the advantage of going to a cabin in the mountains.”
“And with nobody but each other to keep us worm with” (there is no need to say how this is)
Miroku found himself on the flour with a handprint on his face.
“Well, Kagome, we'll pick you up in the morning.”
“HAY, HAY.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yay, the first chapter is finished and if you're lucky there won't be more then 2 others.
It's a bit short and not to bright (OK, it's super short and it sucks), but I rely hope you enjoy it.
 
 
 
NO CHICKEN POX FOR THOSE WHO REVIEW!
 
P.S. Since I'm sick and can't leave the house, I've asked KitsuneDragonheartLove to handle the technical parts, like posting the fic and answering reviews
 
 
SilverRose says BY!, I'll be back!... I think …