InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Christmas Love ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
Hi! I'm back, but please don't run away! I hope you will like this part more then the other.
 
 
DISCLAIMER: I STILL DON'T OWN INUYASHA (KUSO!)
 
To my first reviewers: Sinashi and Shiori Baka
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A Christmas love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
 
“Kagome, your friends are here!” her mother replied at the sound of a horn.
Kagome closed the zipper of her bag, and started walking down the stairs, not wanting her friends to wait too long for her. She was wearing a pair of black jeans and a blue turtleneck sweater that matched her eyes. She kissed her mother and grandfather, and gave a big hug to her brother. She then opened the door and ran to the big minivan parked in front of her house.
Kouga opened the car's door to let the young lady in.
“Thank you Kouga; you're always such a gentleman!” Kagome replied making the young man blush. He was wearing a pair of loss jeans, a black sweater and his hair couth in a pony tail as usual.
Kagome entered the car, where she found her seat between Sango and Ayame who looked happy to see her. Sango was also wearing a pair of black jeans but her sweater was red and Ayame wore her brown long skirt and a white jacket. Besides her was an older girl, probably in the last school year, that she known as Kagura but never really talked to. In Kagura's left was the really annoying Hojo, which was smiling at her since she had arrived, and in the back was Miroku, that seemed to be tied up by Sango, to prevent his hands to touch forbidden things.
 
 
 
******************************************************* ****************************
 
 
 
“If we rely have to spend our holidays here, then stay in your own room” Sesshomaru replied to a hopping on the bed Inuyasha.
“OK, I know where I'm not wanted!” he said with a crying voice “LONELY, I AM SO LONELY, I HAVE NO…”
“Just go already!” Sesshomaru said annoyed.
“OK, OK I'm going, I'm going; but you're not escaping the ski platform cause…” Inuyasha didn't finish because he had to leave the room to avoid the flying pillows coming towards him.
 
************************************************************** ********************
 
 
When the car stopped, Kagome saw a big cabin that seemed to be greeting them. The car's door opened and Kouga helped the girls out. They started their way to the cabin with Kouga in front, followed by Kagome, Sango, Ayame and Kagura, leaving Miroku and Hojo behind.
“If you want her to notice you, you must do something to get her attention.” Miroku said holding a hand on Hojo's back.
“So, if I want her to notice me I must do something stupid, like groping her?” Hojo replied swet-droping.
“Yes” Miroku said proud.
The first room of the cabin was large and beautifully arranged. They left their bags in the hall and went to see about their rooms. They soon found out that Kagome shared a room with Sango, Ayame, (lucky her), with Kagura, Hojo with Miroku (what a good influence that will be!) and Kouga was to stay alone. Each was to go to his room and come down for dinner.
Kagome and Sango entered their room and gasped. It was huge; it had two beds and a fireplace. It was very welcoming. The two girls unpacked and then changed their close. Sango was now wearing a black T-shirt and her hair in a pony tail, as for Kagome, well, she was wearing a blue skirt and a blue T-shirt with a white inu in front. A nock on the door stopped them from what they wore doing. A little boy with red hair, and blue pants entered the room.
“Dinner will be served in a few minutes, so, please come down.” he said with a sweet voice.
The two girls followed the young boy down stairs where they met with the others.
 
************************************************************** ********************
 
 
Sesshomaru opened wide the door to Inuyasha's room. He swet-dropped when, to his surprise, he saw Inuyasha dressed only in a T-shirt that had “I'm ready Frodo, take me, take me to Middle Earth, now!” written on it, and he was shaking his ass around the room to oriental music.
“You idiot, stop at once and explain!” He said, slightly irritated.
“What is there to explain?” Inuyasha asked with an innocent voice.
“This noise!” Sesshomaru said, returning to his calm self.
“They're voices!” Inuyasha said proud of him self.
“I know they are voices but, what are they doing here?” Sesshomaru said annoyed.
Oh … they must be… the other group.”
“What group?” Sesshomaru asked, but was interrupted by a little girl with a sweet smile that invited them to dinner.
“Please hurry” she said “the others are already down.”
“Then what are we waiting for?” Inuyasha said wanting to exit the room, when a strong arm grabbed his shoulder.
“You're not going anywhere until you get something decent on you!” he said firm.
 
 
************************************************************** *********************
 
 
Unwillingly, Sesshomaru went down stairs followed by Inuyasha that wore a T-shirt that simply said “Inuyasha”. When they got at the end of the stairs the noise was louder and louder. They reached the dining room's door, which was open; they noticed that the group was all made up of teenagers. Sesshomaru almost gasped at the thought that he will spend his holidays with some kids that probably think that sticking beer in their nose will be fun, well Inuyasha will get along with them very well. Then his eyes stopped on something, or should I say someone? She was the most beautiful girl that he had ever seen. She had raven black hair, and sapphire eyes. Sesshomaru was simply bewitched by her beauty. Seeing the look on his brother's face, Inuyasha cleared his throat and said:
“Hi! So you must be the other group that is to join us for the holidays?”
Everyone in Kagome's little group simply stared at the two gays that just entered the room.
“O…, let me introduce our salves, he is Sesshomaru” Inuyasha said pointing at his brother “and I am…” he said staring at his T-shirt “I am Inuyasha.” He finely decided to say.
Kouga stepped forward and said with a bored voice:
“My name is Kouga, and these are my friends.” He said starting to introduce everyone. “This is Ayame, Kagura, Sango, and of course Kagome.”
Sesshomaru carefully repeated the name in his mind, not knowing way.
“And of course we can't forget Miroku and his disciple Hojo.” Kouga said with an ironic voice.
“His disciple?” Sesshomaru asked looking confused.
“A… it's just a joke.” Kagome said trying to clear up the misunderstanding. “Why won't we get to know each other while we eat?” She said with a smile on her face, also making Sesshomaru give away a smalle smile.
Kouga and his group wore standing at one end of the table and Sesshomaru with Inuyasha at the other end. Sesshomaru couldn't stop looking at Kagome. It was like her sapphire eyes had put a spell on him. Even her way of eating was graceful. What this girl had, to bring him in this state, he didn't know. But he liked it. Kagome raised her eyes only to meet his. A pair of beautiful golden eyes that showed no emotion whatsoever was staring at her. Blushing, the young girl looked down at her food. Inuyasha gave a small grin and thought to himself.
 
INUYASHA'S THOUGHTS:
 
Sesshy's got a crush, Sesshy's got a crush! I'll play matchmaker, it'll be so fun! He, he, he, it's great I know exactly what T-shirt to wear.”
 
END OF INUYASHA'S THOUGHTS
 
They all wore very quiet at dinner until Miroku decided to break the silence.
“What would you all say if we went hiking tomorrow morning?”
“I don't think it's a good …” Sesshomaru wanted to say when Inuyasha interrupted “I think it's a great idea. We'll get to know each other better and… who knows?”
******************************************************* ******************************
 
 
The next morning they woke up very excited. Sango and Kagome got driest very quickly and went down to meet with the others. Sango was wearing a pair of red jeans and a brown jacket while Kagome was wearing her black jeans and her blue jacket. Outside the others wore already waiting. Seeing her, Hojo approached and said with a smile “You look beautiful!”
“Why, thank you Hojo!” she said, but then opened her eyes wide at the feeling of something groping her butt. She turned and punched Hojo in the face, making him fall with his face in the snow saying: “Fluffy!”
Miroku was standing there looking proud “Exactly like I thought him.” he said wiping his tears.
They waited for a few minutes until Sesshomaru and Inuyasha appeared. Sesshomaru was his one serious self, as for Inuyasha, well … he was wearing a T-shirt (yes a T-shirt) that had the picture of a pig's face and that wrote “I'm Merlin”, and in the back, a pig's ass that said “The happy pig”
“Well we're here, what are you waiting for? Let's go!” Inuyasha said smiling.
“We're waiting for the guide that will show us throw the mountain” Ayame said with a sweet voice.
“We don't need a guide! It will ruin all the fun.” Inuyasha said with a sad voice.
“Yes you do!” an annoying voice sounded from the back of the group. “Allow me to introduce my self, I am Naraku, your guide.”
“Now we can go!” Kagura said finding a place besides Naraku.
 
 
 
************************************************************** ********************
 
 
 
They've been walking for about an hour when Inuyasha decides to go ahead, leaving the others behind. He reached a spot where the road split in five paths, one of them had a sign that said “dead end, and thought to him self:
 
INUYASHA'S THOUGHTS
 
If I can make them organize a race to the top and get Sessy and that girl, Kags I think, take this path they'll spend a lot(this can be a very long word when you're planning a dastardly plan) of time together. By the time they'll reach the top, we'll be back at the cabin celebrating Christmas Eave.
 
 
END OF INU'S THOUGHTS
 
He took the sign away and waited for the others to appear.
They didn't take long. After a few minutes, he could see them coming up the path. Kouga was the last to be seen, and he was almost impossible to see under the mountain of bags he was carrying, being Kouga, he just couldn't let the girls carry their bags alone. Miroku kept trying to get his hands on Sango's ass, for each try receiving a strong punch from the young girl. Hojo, trying to help his idol, was carrying Miroku's bags as well as his own and kept trying to get Kagome's attention. Which he just couldn't do, the girl being to busy talking to Sango and Ayame. In front of the group, Kagura kept clinging to their guide, Naraku, claming that the path was too slippery for her to keep her balance. As for the guide, he seamed completely lost, he didn't seam to have the slightest idea as to where they were.
“Ha, so you finely decided to come!” Inuyasha exclaimed.
“Yah, now that we're here, can we take a break? My feet are killing me and I'm so hungry, I'd eat the pig on your T-shirt.” Kagura screamed at Inuyasha. “Forget the pig, I'd eat you, you're the one that talked us into doing this hike.” she yelled at Miroku.
“You already want to take a break? We didn't reach the top yet!” Kouga exclaimed disappointed.
“Yah, I guess we should be going, but…” Naraku said avoiding there looks.
“Don't tell me that this is the idiot I told you to fire?” Sesshomaru asked in his usual, calm voice.
“A…I think so.” Inuyasha said confused. “But I've got an idea.” He said excited, changing the subject and clapping his hands.
At his words, the whole group looked at him in terror. What on Earth possessed them to let Him lead them up the mountain?
“OK…” Ayame said, trying not to look scared “And what's your idea?”
“All the paths seam to go up, so I figured they all go to the top. What you say to us splitting up and see who gets there first?” Inuyasha finished his proposal.
“I guess that it's not such a bad idea, but who will go with whom?” Sango asked worried.
“Don't you trust me?” Inuyasha asked, with puppy dog eyes.
“OK!” Miroku said “What are we waiting for?” he said, thinking “hope its Sango!”
Inuyasha stood there for a moment, staring at everyone.
“OK, BUT NO COMENTS!” Inuyasha said with a serious voice. “Sesshomaru will go with Kagome through that path, Sango with Miroku that way, Kouga with Ayame through there, Kagura with Naraku on that one, and I… I will go with… with Hojo. Let's GO!” Inuyasha said excited.
They each started their way, all except Sesshomaru who just stood there looking shocked.
“What`s wrong Sesshomaru?” Kagome asked with a sweet voice.
“My brother… he thinks!”
 
************************************************************** ******************
 
Sango and Miroku continued on their path. Miroku kept begging Sango “Please Sango, pleas! I promise I'll be good and I won't touch anything! Just untie me!”(puppy dog eyes)
Sango gives him a glare and continues walking, dragging a rope with Miroku attached to the other end.
 
On another path, Inuyasha was muttering something under his breath that sounded a lot like “WTF possessed me to play matchmaker, now I'm stuck with this very, very gay-thing.” Turns around and yells at Hojo.
“If you grab my butt one more time, I swear to God you'll be first to the top and you'll get there flying!”
“I WAS JUST PRACTECING!” said Hojo with tears in his eyes.
“PRACTECING FOR WHAT?” the annoyed Inuyasha asked “ the annual groping contest?”
“Yap!” he answered in an innocent tone.
“Oh, God! This'll be a loooong climb!” Inuyasha thought. Now he realized why Hojo was considered Miroku's disciple.
 
Meanwhile, Sesshomaru and Kagome were walking in silence. After 30 minutes of walking they came to the conclusion that the trees looked very familiar and, after another 15 minutes of walking in circles, their thoughts wondered towards the same thing --1001 WAYS TO KILL INUYASHA.
 
 
********************END OF CHAPTER 2*******************************
 
 
 
There it wasn't so bad, see!
 
Disclaimer II: I don't own `Lonely' or Merlin the happy pig, but the stupidity is all mine.
 
Two down, one to go!
I'm starting to like this.
 
 
REVEW! REVEW! REVEW!
 
PS: Hope you change your mined about me Sinashi!
 
 
KitsuneDragonheartLove's notes:
Unfortunately, SilverRose has got over her chicken pox but she didn't get rid of the stupidity. She goes back to school tomorrow and this starts to show.
SRKI: “I see dead pine-cones, they're dancing and singing `See the little goblin, See his little feet, See him run. Why isn't the goblin sweet!'. Now they're coming for me.” Starts laughing. “I'm Merlin, the happy pig!” now, she starts dancing and singing “I'm starting school tomorrow, oh, happy day! The dead pine-cones are singing again…”
See what the Blackadder series, too much spear time and Truth Be Told does to you? Not to mention the chicken pox.
SRKI runes through the room and hits wall “Look at the shiny pine cones!” and faints.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6