InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Christmas Love ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
Hi! I'm back, and I finally finished this story. It kind-of took me a while but the pine cones have finally stopped singing. They're asking for a hug now. Oh well, on with the story.
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A Christmas Love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
When Kagome and Sesshomaru finally reached the top of the mountain, it was already night. Their only light were the moon and the stars. A cold breeze made Kagome shiver. She didn't even have time to realize what happened, when a strong arm pooled her closer to the man that was with her. Kagome blushed and turned to face the one that was holding her. He wasn't looking at her, instead he continued walking. Feeling that the pair of sapphire blue eyes was staring at him, he stopped.
 
“What's wrong?” he asked with a puzzled look on his face.
“Why are you doing this?” she asked blushing even more.
“I don't want you to catch a cold while you're in my chare!” he stated with an emotionless voice.
“I'm not a little child you know!” she said with an annoyed voice.
“I know!” he said looking directly in her eyes, making her blush a dark red.
“Then why are you treating me as one?” she asked after hesitating a while.
“Because I…” `What am I doing? Yah she's beautiful and all but…I can't do this! What if she doesn't feel the same? She never seemed to be interested in me. What if…'
 
THE INUYASHA IN HIS MAIND: `Go for it! I'm shore she loves you to!'
Sesshomaru: `How did you get there?'
T.I.I.H.M.: `That is a big secret!'
Sesshomaru: `Haw do you know that she loves me?'
T.I.I.H.M.: `Of course she does! Just look at the way she's blushing!'
Sesshomaru: `Then you think that I should…?'
T.I.I.H.M.: `Of course you should!'
 
`I'm trusting Inuyasha in this but…' without saying anything he lend down and placed a soft kiss on her lips.
Kagome just stood there in shock. Did he just kiss her? (I would just love to be in her place)
“Hentai!” she yelled, turning so that he couldn't see her blush again.
 
T.I.I.H.M.: `DOOD, I can't believe you actually kissed her!”
Sesshomaru: `Get out of there before I kill you!'
T.I.I.H.M.: `All right! Shish! Like you can even do that! :p'
 
`That's what I get for listening to Inuyasha!'
 
He grabbed her arm gently, making her turn. Their eyes met and he saw that she felt the same way about him.
“Let's go back now!” he stated with soft voice, while he stroke her chic gently.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
AT THE CABIN
 
When they opened the door they were surprised to see that the others weren't a bit worried about them. Ayame was helping Kouga with the decorations and Kagura seamed to be in the kitchen. Miroku was chasing Sango around the room. He had a mistletoe branch tied to his head and every time he tried to kiss her, he received a punch in his face. Hojo seamed to be doing the same thing, only with Inuyasha (that's so creepy!). But there was someone messing and they couldn't say exactly how. They soon noticed a man covered with a big blanket and with his feet in hot water, standing near to the fire. It was Naraku. They were just about to ask him what happened when Kagura came from the kitchen.
“Don't mind him! Hi is an idiot. I tell him `Naraku watch out for the cliff!' and he goes `O.KKKKKKKKKKKKKK…'”
“Kagome!” said a happy voice. “I was worried for you… never mind now. We finished with the decorations and now we have to go get changed.” She said with a smile.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
AFTER TEN MINUTES
 
The girls were going down the stairs, curios of haw the boys looked like. Kagome now wore a red skirt and a white sweater, Sango was all dressed in blue, as wheel as Kagura, and Ayame was wearing a pink dress.
In the leaving room Sesshomaru was already seating by the fire. Miroku and Hojo were talking in a corner of the room and Naraku was buried somewhere in the pile of paper napkins. They were all surprised not to fined Inuyasha. They've searched through all the room, but nothing. They all suddenly gasped in shock. Inuyasha was tied up under the tree with a T-shirt that said “Don't open till Christmas!” All the girls started lathing, and continued their way.
Out side it was snowing, and the stars were already on the black sky. Slowly, Kagome was approaching the fire place. She had two cups of hot chocolate in her hands, and quietly seat down next to Sesshomaru.
“Want some?” she asked with a really sweet voice, meanwhile showing a major blush. While trying to take the cup he touched her hand, making her shiver. He then smiled to her, making the young girl smile back.
They all stood there, not saying a word, waiting for Saint Nick to arrive.
After the clock stroke midnight Inuyasha jumped from under the tree, ripping his clothes of, now wearing a T-shirt that said “Open me baby!”
The whole house was full of Christmas spirit. Sango and Miroku were exchanging gifts, Kagura brought the delicious cookies she baked, and, in a more intimate corner of the room, Sesshomaru was gently holding Kagome.
Hojo seemed too had changed his target. He was now chasing Naraku. Kouga, not caring about what was going on besides him, was unwrapping the gift from Ayame. It was a beautiful painting of a brown and a white wolf standing under the bright moon.
Inuyasha approached them and stated with tears in his eyes
“Art knows no limits! Art is free! Art is a fat guy whit his butt-crack showing!”
 
****************End of chapter 3**************
 
 
WHEL, THIS IS IT! I REALY HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED IT!
I PROMISE THERE WOUN'T BE ANY MORE PINE CONES FROM NOW ON! (Turns and points in the thin air) WHAT A SHINY PINE CONE! HEI, I TRIED!
LOVE YOU GUYS!
 
REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! ONEGAI MINA! REVIEW!
 
KDL: Hope you liked this little fic and come back for more. Now, I have something to tell SilverRoseKitsuneInu. SRKI, I am your … beta!
SRKI: That can't be! That's impossible! … Oh, yah, you're right. See ya!
 
A voice out of nowhere: And so ends a wired fic with a lot of OOC-ness and a strange plot. Don't forget about the stupid writer and her pinecones.