InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Day Without You ❯ Wandering Memories ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.

To anyone who is reading this, I'm sorry I haven't updated sooner!

 

Chapter 8: Wandering Memories

 

Sango sighed and sat fall onto her Kirara's back and stared at the sky. "Why do I fell this way all of a sudden?" she thought to herself as she watched the clouds go by above her. She heard Kirara growl softly to let her know they where almost there. Sango sat up and looked out at the forest. She soon spotted the small temple and tried to make herself look neat. Kirara landed with a small thud and Sango jumped off so she could transform back to her smaller size. Mokun stepped out of the temple and greeted Sango and Kirara. "Hello! Good afternoon to you." He said as he walked toward them. "Did you come to ask for an exorcism or curse removal?" He asked politely. Sango smiled, but inside she wanted to bash his brains in for some reason, "Hello, my name is Sango, and this is Kirara." Sango introduced herself and bowed. Mokun bowed as well and quickly added "I'm sorry for my rudeness, I am Mokun, I run this temple." Sango smiled, "well Mokun, maybe you can tall me what is wrong with me." She said and picked up Kirara. "Of course, I'll do my best to understand your problem. If you would please come with me…" He said and led Sango and Kirara into the temple. Sango followed, but was thinking the whole way there, "Why do I feel like I've met him before?" Mokun was also thinking as he walked up the steps. "I wonder if she has a boyfriend…"

Kagome sighed and plopped down on her bed. She closed her eyes and saw that guy again and blushed, then flung her eyes open and smacked herself. "No! What did I tell you before?" she asked herself and crawled under the covers. She laid her head on her pillow and, once again closed her eyes. As she drifted off to sleep, she had this dream… *Enter dream state now* "Where am I?" Kagome asked as she looked around. She saw a lot of trees and a clearing. As her head turned, she spotted the bone eaters well. "That's the well on our property!" she exclaimed and ran over to it. She gasped as she saw how new it looked. She sat down and leaned against the well to think. "Now what am I gonna do?" She asked and closed her eyes. As she was about to get an idea, she heard a strange noise and someone gasping for breath down in the well. "Oh my gosh!?" Kagome exclaimed as she pounced up. She looked into the well, and called down "Are you ok?" Her voice seemed to echo as she called down. She heard someone talking, then start shouting for Souta and their grandpa… Kagome backed away from the well. "How do they know about Souta and Grandpa?" She wondered as she heard them talking to themselves again. As the person came over the side, Kagome gasped and fell backward onto the ground. "That's me! But what am I doing there, and here?" She said out loud, sure the other Kagome would hear her, but she seemed as if she didn't. After a while of looking around, she got up and started into the forest, once again calling out Souta and Grandpa's name. Kagome followed the other Kagome as she walked through the forest toward the god tree. Kagome saw the tree before her other self saw it, and smiled happily and ran up to it, but stopped as she came within view of it's trunk. She gasped and, once again, fell backward, but this time bumping into a tree. The other Kagome came through the foliage and stopped as well. She went up to the boy and started asking him questions until she was captured. Kagome gasped, again, as it all went black and she saw flames in the distance. She heard herself scream again, but this time, she heard the boy move. Then start talking to himself about Kikyo. When she saw herself come into view, the boy started talking to her like he knew her, but kept calling her Kikyo. She was about to say something, when she heard herself talking the exact words on her mind. They starting arguing until a monster came out of the tree. An old person on horseback was commanding a load of people. But soon, the demon got loose and bit her. Both Kagome's screamed. "Why…Why does by side hurt?" Kagome asked herself as she watched the scenario. As she saw herself get pinned to the tree near the boy, she just about had enough of this. "WHY!? WHY AM I SEEING THIS!?" she screamed, even though no one heard her. Then there was a flash of light as she watched herself pull out the arrow, but when she blinked, she was back in her room, panting heavily as if she had been out on a long run. "Why…?" she asked, but flopped back onto her bed. "Why did I see that? And if it was a dream, why did I know it was a dream? And how can I remember all of this?!" she asked the air, starting to get annoyed at the confusion and the headache that was forming as she thought about it.

Shippo once again flopped down on the ground after using so many attacks at once. He crawled over to her cocoon and put his hands against it. "Ka...go...me…just…wait…a...little long…ger…" he panted as Kirara came to sit next to him. He stared at her through the silk. He blinked, then his eyes grew wide "SHE MOVED!" he screamed, then plastered his ear to the rock substance because he saw her lips moving. He could just barely make out the one word she said before slipping back into un-conciseness. `Inuyasha…'

Inuyasha walked through the forest. "Why can't I seem to remember?" Inuyasha asked the air as he walked through the forest toward the god tree. As he reached it, he looked up at it and sighed. He sat down near the base of the tree and closed his eyes. Once again, he saw her. But this time she looked like she was getting ready to fight someone, with her…finger? Inuyasha opened his eyes with a puzzled look on his face. "Who would fight someone with their finger? Oh! She was about to yell at someone! Now I get it!" Inuyasha said happily, then shook his head as he was suppose to be remembering her, not decoding her actions. Inuyasha closed his eyes and sighed, then got really mad and punched the tree yelling, "WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER HER!?", then looked at his fist on the tree with a stupid kind of look on his face and started jumping around and holding his hand yelling "OW!".

Miroku had just made his usual routine to get into a nice house when Suki came over to him and sat down across from him, a serious look on her face. Miroku looked at her and thought to himself "Now I did it, but… what did I do?" Suki spoke ever so lightly that he had to ask her to repeat it. "Miroku, can I bare your child?" Miroku had smiled when she said his name, but now the smile was glued onto his face, there purely by accident. He shook his head to clear it of all the thoughts that had streamed into it when she said that one sentence. "Well…" He started. "I, uh, have to think about that…" He said, then in his mind started kicking himself "WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU JUST AGGREE!?!?!?!" his mind kept telling him. Suki looked at him with a smile on her face. "Thank you for considering it!" She said, happily, as she got up and skipped down the hall to her room. Miroku just stared helplessly as he beat himself up from the inside, then everything stopped. Even his heart for a brief second as he saw the same girl he had seen earlier. She was looking up at him with a girly blush on her cheeks and an innocent look on her face as she held out an umbrella for them to share. He looked around and saw it was raining, but when he looked back, all he saw was the table he had been eating on. He shook his head again and went to bed. His mind both beating him up for what he said, and trying to remember the girl.

 

Authors Notes

I'm so sorry I didn't update sooner. I've just been so busy and now we have some trouble in our family. I'll keep trying to update, but I don't know how soon I'll be able to. And if your wondering about the umbrella episode, I believe it was around episodes 70-90. Sorry I don't remember. I hope I'll get a review this time!