InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Day Without You ❯ Miroku's Dream... ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to update! I'm also sorry about the short chapter that I'm going to be posting… I would have had more, it's just that our other computer, the one that has all the other chapters and part of this one in it, has to get fixed for a minor problem… I'm sorry again for the short chapter! I'll post the remaining part of it right when the computer comes back! I promise! Oh, and sure! You can be in the story! Just e-mail me, it's on the site, and tell me what you want your character to look like! Be sure to include: Eye color, skin/fur color(in case your not a human thing), species(like human, half breed, wolf, tiger, bears, etc.…), hair color, personality, powers(in case you want special powers), and lastly, if you want to be a good guy or a bad guy. Good guys get the choice of joining the group(Shippo) or helping from a distance. Like give out useful information, but don't stay long enough to explain it all.(Like my friends character that is going to be coming in the next chapter. She's a wolf!) Bad guys…well, you get defeated. But you get to choose who you get defeated by! Ok, now on to the story!
 
 
 
Chapter 9: Miroku's Dream…
 
Miroku walked into his room at the inn and sighed as he laid himself of the futon. Suki was already sleeping silently nearby. He watched her sleep and, almost immediately, a perverted thought ran though his head. As he sat there, smiling the pervert he is, he thought about the girl that keeps scaring him into next week, he slowly drifts off to sleep. The smile still plastered on his face.
~*~ Miroku's `Dream' ~*~
Miroku woke up in a forest that he never remembered seeing before. He slowly sat up and took in his surroundings. He was in a small valley that was surrounded by trees. In the center stood an old well that looks like it was used for something long ago. As he stood up and looked around, he saw a large God Tree in the distance, and decided to go toward that to get his bearings. As he walked along the crude path toward the tree, his arm brushed against a spiky plant. As he cringed for the pain he knew would come, he realized that this was a dream and he could feel no pain. He laughed and started walking again. As the thought that this was a dream hit him with full force, he stopped and pondered why he knew it was a dream. He shrugged and passed it off as Buddha's will. As he reached the tree, he thought he saw the girl. The girl that was intruding on his thoughts. He started walking toward her to ask her to stop, when she turned around and gave him an innocent smile. He stopped dead in his tracks as he watched her. He blinked, as this was the first time anyone had smiled at him and not hit him. He took a hesitant step forward and reached his hand out to the girl. She stood up and walked over to him. He feel down on his butt from shock that she actually knew him, of was just intrigued by his good looks. He smiled his most charming smile and got up again. “So, what brings you here on this lovely day?” Miroku asked, trying to get the conversation going so he could ask her to bear his child. She didn't speak, just pointed to him. He smiled even more as she reached a hesitant hand out to touch his kimono. As her hand was just about to reach it's destination, he heard her mutter his name. Her voice was so sweet. He closed his eyes in the sweetness of her presence, and was about to ask her name when….
~*~ Dream End ~*~
Suki was sitting next to the smiling monk softly asking him to wake up. He sighed once more taking in her beautiful features and opened his eyes. At first, when he saw Suki, he thought that the girl in his dream was sitting here, right next to him. But as his sleepiness went away, he saw the difference and sighed a sigh of contempt. Suki smiled. “So Miroku, do you was to eat breakfast here, or should we just start walking?” She asked as she got up to gather her things. “Are you hungry?” Miroku asked, also starting to gather his things. “No, not really.” Suki replied. “All right then, we will get breakfast later!” He declared as he remembered the sweet smile he had seen in his dream. That was enough to fill anyone up. (With hunger…)
 
Authors Notes:
Like I said at the beginning, I'm really sorry for the short chapter. I also mentioned about being in the story, so if you want to know more about that, please read the top part. Oh! And please review!