InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Day Without You ❯ Rebekka and The Bone Eaters Well ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: No own Inuyasha. Do own Inu's! (My dogs Angel & Peach ^-^)
I'm so sorry it took awhile to update... I have school and stuff, plus a huge test is coming up in our school. I hope I'll be able to update, but the longest chapters will probably be on spring break if I'm not done with it by then. Thanks for the Review and I added you into the Fanfiction. Like I said, I'll add you into the FF, you just need to AIM me or e-mail me.
 
Chapter 11: Rebekka and The Bone Eaters Well
 
Sango sat up in her bed after having the strangest dream. She had been talking to a wolf, A WOLF! Wolves don't talk unless they are demons, but this one wasn't a demon... Sango shook her head trying to get all the possible information she could out of this strange dream. “Ok,” She started as she sat up and leaned against the back of the bed. “I know that she said her name was Breeze and that I was in love with the monk...” Her face reddened as she realized she had said that out loud. “Got to keep it inside” she thought as she continued. “She said that his name was Miroku and that he was a lecher... Yea, I guessed that...” She thought as she remembered the small scene Breeze had shown her. Then she blushed remembering the other scene... He was proposing to her and then she got really mad because he might not stay true to her. (eps. # I forgot... somewhere between 99-145) She sighed and closed her eyes. Mokun opened the door with breakfast and she instantly shot up and pointed her sword in his face. He was so stunned he couldn't even drop the tray. “B-Breakfast S-Sango?” He offered as she realized who it was. “Oh my! I'm sorry! It was a reaction because I wasn't paying attention! I swear I'll do extra work to make up for it...” She continued to offer her apologies as Mokun set down the tray, still shaking, and tried to calm her down.
Kagome sat on her bed thinking about what she had been seeing. She sighed and fell back on her bed. “Why? Why are you showing this to me?” She asked no one in particular. As she listened for an answer she knew would not come, she heard a small voice. She sat up and listened “Kagome...” It was saying. Softly, but she just burst out crying. Somehow, she knew that voice and she was so happy that she knew it was alive. As it slowly grew louder, she recognized the voice as that of the half-demon boy, Inuyasha. As she savored the time the voice called to her, she cried. She slowly made her way down to the old well house and cried at its edge when she reached the bottom of the stairs. Just so happy to hear his voice outside of the dream world. As she cried. She thought she heard a strange scratching sound coming from the well...
Shippo noticed Inuyasha move slightly, so he and Kirara got up and started to attack his cocoon. They got off two chunks, just like Sangos. The entire time they flung themselves at the prison, he kept calling out Kagome's name. “Wow, Inuyasha's prison is harder to break, huh Kirara?” Shippo asked the cat as he used Foxfire again. “Rrrr” She replied. As they worked, they did not know that from just inside the forest, two sets of eyes watched them. “They work very hard, eh Rebekka?” Breeze asked a creature that had come up beside her. “Yes. They work very hard to free their friends...” She said as she sat next to her friend. “I've been giving them visions. Hopefully that will spark their memory.” She took off a dark brown hood that reveled her light brown cat ears and hair. She took the cloak off and sorta gave a small shake. Her tail swished behind her as her bright orange eyes gazed at the small Kitsune. As the kit hit off another chunk of silk, her half-inch long claws dug into a tree branch as she remembered what Shinkutsu had done to her family. She retracted her claws and sighed, “Breeze, when will he be stopped?” Rebekka said quietly as she also remembered her mother telling her not to kill him. She knew that he was controlling her, but it was a wish from her mothers' body, in her voice. She couldn't disobey that. “Soon.” was Breezes soft answer. “The hanyou boy will see to that.” She said as she saw the vision that was to soon be the future. Rebekka smiled softly. Then it turned into that of one who is about to kill. “Good.”
Inuyasha woke up under the tree he fell asleep under. He sighed, got up, and started walking back to the village. As he reached the town limits, he looked up at the village. “Should I stay here, or should I look for you? Kagome?” He thought he walked into his hut to gather some things if he chose to go on the journey. Kikyo had come back and was starting to make dinner. “Inuyasha, what's wrong? Your not going on a journey, are you?” She asked, trying to sound like she didn't already know. “I might. But I don't know where I may go...” He said thinking about where he would start looking. “Then I will go along.” Kikyo said as she got up. “No!” he said a bit sharper then he intended to. Kikyo stared at him. “Inuyasha...” she started. “I mean, I want to go alone. It's to find myself. I will come back, don't worry.” He said and packed a small meal. “But who will tend to your wounds?” she asked, grabbing at anything that would let her come along. “I will myself. I knew by watching you before I turned human.” He said and turned to her. An expression of pure determination on his face. “I will find you Kagome!” he thought, but the only words that escaped his mouth were “I'll be going far, so please don't follow me.” Then, he walked out the door and down the path to the forest. “I will check the Goshinbaku tree first,” he thought. As he passed the old well, he felt something. “Kagome?” he thought as he ran to its edge. “Kagome!” he said and jumped in...
Miroku and Suki had walked in silence for awhile after the short incident. Suki had her head low and her eyes where covered by her bangs. Miroku had looked at her every once and awhile, but no change had occurred. As they neared a village, an inn came into site and Suki lifted her head. She looked like the same old Suki. Her smile, sparkle, and slightly pink cheeks where all the same. She ran ahead of Miroku to talk to the inn manager. She smiled and bowed low to them and called Miroku over. “Miroku! We will be staying here tonight! You will perform an exorcism and I will cook. Is that alright with you?” She asked as she took the cooking apron from the innkeeper. “Sure! That's fine!” Miroku agreed and dug in his robe for an exorcism sutra and went to hang it on one of the posts. Suki smiled and went inside to start dinner. It was only them, the innkeeper and his family, and two other travelers. As Miroku performed a short rite, Suki delivered dinner to everyone and then called in Miroku. As they sat in their room, they had a short conversation. “Well Miroku? Have you thought about my request?” Suki asked, head bowed again. “Uh...” Miroku said, knowing that he didn't think about it. “Well, I uh, thought that after we kill Naraku we could have a whole litter of kids!” He said the first thing that came to his mind. “But...” Suki started. “We will kill Naraku. Don't worry about that.” Miroku said and smiled. “It's in my near future.” He added with a perverted grin. Suki smiled and laughed. Miroku joined in and they ended up laughing themselves to sleep.
 
 
 
Authors Notes:
I hope I did ok on this chapter. I said that I would add in my friend, so I hope she likes it! I also hope for another review. I know I left it as a cliffy, but hey, I was bored and had nothing better to do! Don't blame me, blame Fcats! (Florida test thing...) the more reviews I get, the faster I will update. I hope I get some! ^-^