InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Fairytale Come True ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Fairytale Come True

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Inuyasha or the movie A Cinderella Story. (CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY IS HOT!)

“Hello” talking
<Hello> thinking

Prolouge

“Once upon a time there was a girl who fell in love with a prince, but she was no ordinary girl she was the princess of the castle Twilight. (Skip to the end) And so the princess and the prince lived happily ever after.” Putting the book away Mr. Higurashi kissed his daughter on the forehead.

“Daddy do fairytales come true?”, asked a seven year old girl.

“Sometimes honey, but you know what do come true”, seeing her shake her head no he continued, “Dreams darling…They come true if you believe in them.”

“Daddy do you have a dream?”


“Of course! I dream that one day you’ll go to college and that you’ll have your own beautiful castle.”

Smiling at him she said, “Goodnight daddy I love you.”

“I love you too sweetie. Oh and by the way will go play baseball tomorrow how bout?”

“Really we can?”

As he closed the door he nodded his head.

Since my mother had died when I was only five I never grew up like a normal girl. I was more like a tomboy. I’d wear pants more often then skirts and I liked to play baseball more than I would like to be a cheerleader, but I didn’t care I loved my dad he was my best friend. He would always get me anything I needed and he made the best spaghetti ever. Then one day I guess he thought we we’re missing something.

“Hey daddy look it’s a crocodile!” I yelled. We we’re at the zoo to spend some daughter and father time for my good grades.

As Mr. Higurashi turned around he had accidentally bumped into a women making her lose her balance. Before she fell he had caught her.

“I’m so sorry miss”, he said apologizing to her.

“Oh it’s ok! No worries” she said. She was not to tall and not to short, had black hair, and dark gray eyes.

“My name is Michael Higurashi and may I know yours?”

“My name is Linda O’Conner.”

I guess you could say that’s when my life went downhill that moment I had wished the big grumpy crocodile would bite her in the butt. I didn’t like the idea of a step mom I only had one mom and it was Ryoko M. Higurashi! Well anyways about a year later her father married Ms. Too Perfect To Be True.

Flashback

Ready 1 2.…….Linda drops her flowers and since she was so nice she picked them up…..3! But of course doing so made her miss the picture.

End Flashback

Then Linda started to do all the possible things to exclude her of everything so that only her daughters were in it. WAIT! Did I forget too tell you about them well here it goes. Kikyo O’Conner Captain of the cheerleaders and Kagura O’Conner greatest tango dancer, but there was another thing common the sisters had besides being sisters………….THEY WERE BITCHES! Well forget them back to where I was.
Then one day in the city of Princeton there was an earthquake. My dad had come to see if I was ok but then Linda cried for help.

“Daddy don’t!” She was scared what if something happened to him.

“Honey I’ll be ok!” letting go of her hand he went to Linda.

She was right something did happen to him he had died that day and that when my life became hell.

Welcome to the fairytale of Kagome Higurashi!