InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Fairytale Come True ❯ Nasty Sushi & Text Messaging ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Fairytale Come True
Ch.2 Nasty Sushi & Text Messaging

~Kag’s House~

(skip to the end again)…………..Because of my dad not leaving a will Linda took everything and to her dislike even me. <I had wrote that when I was thirteen years old in my diary. Now I’m seventeen and she still doesn’t like me. Well Fuck her. I don’t give a damn anymore.> Putting her diary away she went back to studying.

“Kagome! Get down here! I want breakfast and make it sushi with mushrooms and mustard!” Linda said threw the speaker.

“Ok………” She did not understand how that women ate that crap. Come on sushi with mushrooms and mustard yuck. Stretching she got up and picked up her math book.

15 mins. Later

“Here you go.” Handing the witch her sushi she picked up her book bag and started to leave.

“Where are you going?”, said Linda stuffing her mouth.

“Well school why?”

“Why go to school when you already have a job at the diner? After all isn’t that why you go to school? To get a job.”

“Yeah but I…….” She didn’t get to finish because Linda here decided to yell at her.

“Oh forget stupid girl just go already I don’t care what you have to say! GO!” Running Kagome headed to the diner that once used to be her dad’s in her car.

<Stupid who is she calling stupid she doesn’t know what the difference between tuna and chicken>

~Diner~

“Kagome about time you got here!”, yelled a girl. She wore a pink shirt with some worn out jeans, she wore magneta colored eye shadow, and she wore her long brown hair in a ponytail.


“Hey Sango! How are you?”

“Great if you don’t count the fact that I work here.”

Laughing the girls went behind the counter.

“Kagome what are you doing here? And you Sango! You two have school.”, said Rin the manager.

“Yeah I was going to get my stuff and then go with Kagome.”, said Sango

“Well Linda told me to go to the diner giving me some lecture about why bother going to school when you already have a job.” Sighing Kagome went to get her apron. Pulling the apron from the hanger she found Rin holding it.

“NO! Go to school I’ll take care of Miss Big Butt so go to school now!”

“But what if….”

“No Kagome no ifs go to school now!”

“Thank you Rin.” Hugging her manager she left with Sango to school.

~School~

“Hey Kagome I have to go to the office to change the mistake they made on my schedule.” Getting a response from Kagome Sango left.

“Well might as well go sit by the fountain until class starts.”

Sitting down she heard her cell phone ring.
Looking at it she saw it was a text message.
Smiling she read what it said.

PrincetonPrince17: Hello princess how are you today?

PrincetonPrincess18: Great how bout you?

PrincetonPrince17: Good I guess. But I think Prof. Jaken needs to stop dissecting so many frogs.

Looking in front of her she saw Prof. Jaken. Eating chewing, spitting, and sucking on an apple.

“He must be around here but where?” Looking at the guys in front of her she came to a conclusion none of these could possibly be her prince.

PrincetonPrincess18: It’s weird how we have almost the same SN.

PrincetonPrince17: Yeah. So princess when will we meet.

RING!RING!RING!

“Classes are going to start better hurry up.” Getting up she pressed send.

But on the other side of the fountain a boy with long silky black hair and violet eyes got a text message.

PrincetonPrincess18: Soon!

Smiling he got up and left.

A/N Hope you like it so far. Oh and by other side of the fountain I mean behind Kagome remember she didn’t look behind her. And the fountain is BIG sorry for not adding that on.