InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Fairytale Come True ❯ Instant Messaging & Bumping Into Mr. Hot Stuff ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Fairytale Come True
Ch.2 Instant Messaging & Bumping Into Mr. Hot Stuff

This is dedicated to my first reviewer Snoochie! Thanks for the review!


~Computer Class~
PrincetonPrince17: So how’s your day going?

PrincetonPrincess18: Boring…..AHHH a monster!

PrincetonPrince17: Lol. You’re a funny girl ya know? You are a girl right? Please tell me your not a guy?

PrincetonPrincess18: OMG! How did you find out?

PrincetonPrince17: o_O Your kidding right?

PrincetonPrincess18: Uh……no?

PrincetonPrince17: WHAT THE FUCK!

PrincetonPrince18: LMFAO! Just kidding!

PrincetonPrince17: You better be!

“Hey, Kagome could you help me here with these stacks of paper Ms. Omori wants them.”, asked Eri.

“Uh sure wait a sec.”

~Other side of Kagome’s School Computer~

PrincetonPrincess18: Hey talk to you later I got to go.

PrincetonPrince17: Okay bye Princess.

“So who are you IM with?”, asked Miroku.

“Where the fuck did you come from?”

“Uh right behind you?, but anyways who were you IM with.”

“None of your perverted mind’s business”

“Oh come on your just jealous of me!”

“Feh! You wish! Well class is over I’m outta here bye!”

“Yo wait up!”

~Hall~

“Damn Ms. Omori and her papers I’m gonna be late!” Running to class she bumped into someone.

“Oh shit I’m so sorry!”

~Inuyasha~
“Yeah we have a ga-” He didn’t get to finish because someone bumped into him.

“Oh shit I’m so sorry” The girl said.

“Yeah whatever its ok no worries. Let me help you up.” Pulling her up he looked at her face. <Kikyo?> <No it’s not her>

“Uh could you let me go I’m gonna be late to class” <Oh no! I’m blushing and Inuyasha Nikamori is holding my hand! THE BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER AND HOTTIE OF THE SCHOOL!>

“Oh yeah sorry” Letting her go he watched her go.

“Well, Well what was that!”

“Miroku shut your trap I just thought it was Kikyo” <Fucking Bitch was cheating on me>

“Yeah ok sure, but I got to go my eyes just landed on my dearest Sango. I bid you farewell.” Heading towards Sango he groped her.

“AH! PERVERT!” SLAP! “Hmph you deserved that Miroku!”

“But my dearest its just that your beautiful round bottom called me saying Touch Me! Touch Me!” He said making up an excuse.

“Sure and clowns will rule the world.”

RING!RING!RING!

“Shit I’m late” Running she left Miroku by himself in the hall.

“Hello? Anybody here?” Sigh <why does no one ever wait for me?> Then he headed to the last class of the day.

~Outside on the baseball field after school~

“Good pitch Sango!” Swinging her bat again hitting the ball again.

“Thanks! So are you going to the Homecoming dance?”

“Nope………Well I don’t think so”

“WHAT! You have to go! Kagome please I don’t want to go alone!” Sango said putting on her puppy eyes.

Sigh “We’ll see what happens from now to homecoming.”

“Great! Thanks Kags. Get ready I’m gonna pitch!”

Kagome swung her bat imagining it was her step mom.

“WOW! Kags good job you hit it to the football field. Where you imagining your step mom again?”

“Yup” Together they laughed and started saying mean things about Kagome’s evil step mom.

~Football Field~

“Now that's impressive” said Inuyasha looking at the same girl from this morning.

“Yeah, but I think Sango’s pitching is much more impressive”

“You were looking at her ass weren’t you?”

Smiling perversely he said, “Now why would you think that?”

Sigh <Man Miroku your such a damn lecher>
“Ok practice is over and Inuyasha good job!” said Mr. Mark the Football coach.

~Kagome’s house~

****AIM Message From PrincetonPrince17*****

PrincetonPrince17: So anyways I got home and my dad started telling me how I should be a pro. football player and when I said no he got really fucking mad.

PrincetonPrincess18: Damn that sucks shit!

PrincetonPrince17: Yeah I actually want to be a writer.

PrincetonPrincess18: Really me too!

PrincetonPrince17: Cool! But I don’t think I’ll be able to be one because of my dad.

PrincetonPrincess18: My father always told me to follow my dreams. He had a saying it was “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game”

PrincetonPrince17: Thanks for the encouragement and where is your dad anyways?

PrincetonPrincess18: He died……

PrincetonPrince17: Oh…sorry for asking

PrincetonPrincess18: Its ok its in the past my dad wouldn’t want me crying. Well its 2:38 a.m. shouldn’t we call it a night?

PrincetonPrince17: Wow we broke are record and yeah we should call it a night. G’night princess.

PrincetonPrincess18: G’night prince

********Closing AIM Message box***********

A/N Hope you liked it I try putting some humor, but I guess I suck at it. If any one could give me the Shakespeare quote from Romeo and Juliet I would be very thankful. (Oh Juliet though are the east blah blah blah however it goes I don’t have the book.) And if any of you have an idea for a Miroku and Sango humor scene please tell me.