InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Fairytale Come True ❯ Sango's Crazy Driving ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Fairytale Come True
Ch.7 Sango’s Crazy Driving

“Hurry Sango! Or Linda is gonna find out I wasn’t at the diner!”, said a very panicked Kagome.

“Gosh! Don’t get your damn panties in a twist! Here we go!” Jumping into her or more like her dad’s car Sango inserted the key and started the car.

“How did you get your dad to lend you his car after the two other cars you totaled?”

“Oh I just did a little persuading.”

~Flashback~

“NO! Do not ask again! I will NOT lend you my car.”, said Mr. Takuma Sango’s dad.

“B-But daddy! Why! Why won’t you let me be happy! Its homecoming and you want to make me miserable!” Then she went into a crying hysterics.

“Sango darling don’t cry! Okay I’ll let you take it. On one condition, DO NOT I repeat DO NOT total it! Have I made myself clear?”

Looking up she smiled, “Oh daddy! Thank you!”, giving him a big hug she left.

Sigh “That daughter of mine will be the end of me.”

~End Flashback~

“Kagome just shut up and put your seatbelt on.

Driving out of the parking lot they stopped at the stop light. Unfortunately Linda and her daughters were right beside them on the other side.

~Linda’s Car~

Kikyo was checking her nails until she saw the vampire princess without her mask through the window.

A/N There are two lanes it looks like this: [LKK] | [SK]

<Oh My god! Its Kagome! That wench!>

“Mom! Look its Kagome!”

“Huh? Kagome’s at the diner.” Slowly she turned and saw no one, but Sango one of the part time workers at the diner.

“Kikyo that was not funny!.”

Kikyo looked outside while Kagura giggled at her sister’s stupidity.

~Sango’s Car~

Looking outside the window a car stop right beside them.

“Oh shit!” Quickly she ducked.

“What’s your problem?”

Pointing out to the left Sango gasped.

“Oh high Ms. O’Conner!”

“Hmm oh yes hi.” <I don’t see that wretched girl.>

Green light.

“Piss! Sango go threw Drewdy St. it’s a short cut.”

“Got it.” Quickly they got there.

~Linda’s Car~

“MOM! Kagome was in there! STEP ON IT!” Then she moved her foot between Kagura’s feet and stepped on the accelerator.

“AHHHH!” They all screamed.

“MOVE YOUR FOOT KIKYO NOW!”

“I CAN’T MY HEEL GOT STUCKED!”

~Back to Sango and Kagome~

All of the sudden they saw Linda’s car speeding in a zig zag.

“Oh My fucking gosh! Sango step on it!”, yelled Kagome.
“You got!” She stepped on the accelerator.

“AHHHHHHHHH! SANGO NOT SO FAST!”

Holding onto the seat Kagome prayed.

“YOU SAID STEP ON IT SO I AM!” Quickly she swerved to the right.

“BREAK SANGO! BREAK! RED LIGHT!”

SCREECH!

Then all of a sudden Linda’s car came crazily driving.

<Green light oh no! God help me!> Prayed Kagome.

Stepping again on the accelerator Sango sped off.

“SANGO BE CAREFUL! OLD GRANNY IN THE WAY!”

~Old Granny~

“Oh my….my age is making me so weak.” Looking at her right she saw a car coming at her. “Oh my…….” Swish! The car just passed her by leaving only dirt.

“Pesky little drunks…..now where was I…….oh yes my old age….”

~Back to the crazing driving~

“Sango! You almost killed some one!”

“But I didn’t! Look were here.” There the diner glowed with all its pink lights.

“Yes! Oh no!” Right when she thought she was safe Linda came speeding in at the same time they were coming in. Quickly she ducked.

“Oh shit.”, whispered Sango. <No! we’re going to hit the pole.> Quickly she pressed the break making a screeching noise and coming an inch in front of the pole. <Thank you god!>

~Linda~

Linda opened the car door and fell out. She brushed off the invisible dirt and straightened out.

“Kikyo you better be right!” With that said she went inside the diner leaving Kikyo and Kagura to fix they’re make up.

“Oh umm Ms. O’Conner here already!”, said Rin. <Kagomeeeeeee? Where are you?>

~Kagome & Sango~

“Is it clear?”

“Yes Kikyo and Kagura are busy with their make up go in threw the back door.”

“Thank you Sango.”

“No prob what are friends for?”

Nodding she slyly headed towards the back door.

“Well at least dad’s car is okay.”

Squeak Squeak

Looking up she saw the pole which was the diner sign shaking. It was as if someone had placed a curse on her. Total every car you touch Sango! Yup that was it.

Then the diner sign fell. Quickly (A/N again.? -_-;) she got out of the way and whispered to herself.

“Oh no………..”

BAM! CRASH! SQUEAK!

The car was destroyed. Squashed. A Piece of junk. (Drum roll)

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…………….!”

A/N Poor Sango! Its not like I hate her in fact she’s one of my fav characters but she has to learn a lesson. DON’T DRIVE LIKE A MADCOW! Plus it was kinda funny………….-_-; or not. Anyways I bought volume 20 of Inuyasha! YAY! Now I have 10 DVDS! ^_^ And guess what the movie comes out in September! Awesome! I already saw it though. I bought it on Ebay but in was in Japanese and I don‘t speak Japanese! Pooey! I wish I did. Inu Fans Hurry to Suncoast! I know I will! And for those who can’t buy it read this.

Straight from Adult Swim Boards:

Due to a miscommunication in regards to the amount of time that is required to pass between the DVD release of InuYasha: The Love that Transcends Time and its airing, the previously announced date of October 23 for Adult Swim's airing of the feature will be pushed back. Instead, it will premiere in the Spring of 2005. We understand how disappointing this is for InuYasha fans, but these were circumstances beyond our control. Premieres of InuYasha will continue to air on Saturdays at 12 a.m., with weekday reruns at 12:30 a.m.


Kinda sucks for those who can’t buy it. (Wait for Christmas!) I know I can’t my wallet is empty! But it is my Birthday in October so I’ll just ask my mom to buy it for me!

P.S. Sorry for using quickly so much! The word is contagious I tell you! U_U